Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Kareem Hunt wanting to be the next Chuck Norris

The employer takes that action because of the fear of SJW mob's, justice is forsaken to appease the mob, that is not justice.

I think most companies would fire an employee over that type of video without any SJW complaints. We dont even know if Hunt is going to be banned or suspended.

The only consequence Hunt has faced yet is getting cut. Already you decided the punishment is unfair and its because of SJW. Seems a little premature. Maybe he gets a suspension and plays for a new team next year?

Chargers will win the division.

bullsh!t

I think most companies would fire an employee over that type of video without any SJW complaints. We dont even know if Hunt is going to be banned or suspended.

The only consequence Hunt has faced yet is getting cut. Already you decided the punishment is unfair and its because of SJW. Seems a little premature. Maybe he gets a suspension and plays for a new team next year?

I think you are correct tin how companies react, and they do so based on socially-based factors, they already know that if that do not take vengeance on the person its coming back to them, they are compelled by fear of the SJW mob. We do not yet know what will happen to Hunt, but nothing he did should affect his job, eventually it might if there is legal action that holds him accountable.

I have decided that the act of cutting him is unfair, and I stand by that. We have a legal system for a reason, and THAT is where actual punishment should transpire. This business might seem good and fine to you, until something YOU do breaks some socially-focused agenda. I simply disagree with peoples's lives being acted upon like this when there hasn't even been a legal action, its beyond unacceptable.

I think you are correct tin how companies react, and they do so based on socially-based factors, they already know that if that do not take vengeance on the person its coming back to them, they are compelled by fear of the SJW mob. We do not yet know what will happen to Hunt, but nothing he did should affect his job, eventually it might if there is legal action that holds him accountable.

I have decided that the act of cutting him is unfair, and I stand by that. We have a legal system for a reason, and THAT is where actual punishment should transpire. This business might seem good and fine to you, until something YOU do breaks some socially-focused agenda. I simply disagree with peoples's lives being acted upon like this when there hasn't even been a legal action, its beyond unacceptable.

I dont think companies fire employees who commit crimes because theyre afraid of SJW. If my company came across a video of me punching a woman I would probably get fired even if nobody else found out about it and there was no PR. Companies fire employees for doing less than what Hunt did all the time.

You think the Chiefs should have to employ Hunt regardless of how he represents them?

Odd that not committing assault is some sort of librul social engineering agenda now. I thought it was part of acting like a sane adult.

I dont think companies fire employees who commit crimes because theyre afraid of SJW. If my company came across a video of me punching a woman I would probably get fired even if nobody else found out about it and there was no PR.

If you were actually valuable to your company, there is a chance that you wouldn't. They would only worry about it coming out later.