Sign in to follow this  
shovelheadt

Another feather in Obama's foreign policy hat

Someone should tell our White-African-American POTUS that these meetings with leaders of other countries might be video taped. What, with all the press and cameras and such all over the place. Might want to mix it up a little.

Yeah, that's going to cost him a ton of votes. I doubt he has a chance. ROFL

Yeah, that's going to cost him a ton of votes. I doubt he has a chance. ROFL

Will it cost him votes? Don't know, don't care.

It does make him look like a clueless asshat, Welchy.

Will it cost him votes? Don't know, don't care.

It does make him look like a clueless asshat, Welchy.

I was thinking that not being able to pronounce terror was worse. And throwing up on a foreign diplomat. And basically sounding like he should be a Texas high school custodian. Not to mention that whole reading to school kids and having no clue we were getting attacked and thousands were losing their lives- thingy. :dunno:

I was thinking that not being able to pronounce terror was worse. And throwing up on a foreign diplomat. And basically sounding like he should be a Texas high school custodian. Not to mention that whole reading to school kids and having no clue we were getting attacked and thousands were losing their lives- thingy. :dunno:

Thats because you have the mind of a 12 year old girl.

HTH

"Bush is bad". Well, that certainly explains why our White-African-American POTUS looks like a buffoon in that video.

Good effort, Welchy.

"Bush is bad". Well, that certainly explains why our White-African-American POTUS looks like a buffoon in that video.

Good effort, Welchy.

It's just hilarious that someone who let Bush's cack simmer in his mouth for eight years would have the nerve to post a video suggesting Obama looks like a buffoon. He shows more intelligence in his farts than Bush ever did on his finest day.

BUt keep up the desparate propaganda, welching scumbag. It's real funny to watch from afar. hehe

It's just hilarious that someone who let Bush's cack simmer in his mouth for eight years would have the nerve to post a video suggesting Obama looks like a buffoon. He shows more intelligence in his farts than Bush ever did on his finest day.

BUt keep up the desparate propaganda, welching scumbag. It's real funny to watch from afar. hehe

I didn't post it , Corky.

Spit the paint chips out and pay attention.

I didn't post it , Corky.

Spit the paint chips out and pay attention.

It was your post I quoted. The one about him looking like a buffoon. So funny coming from a Bush swallower. You're just too Fox News blind to see it. :music_guitarred:

It was your post I quoted. The one about him looking like a buffoon.

Yes, and you said I posted the video. Apparently, you are too stupid to figure out who posted it.

Hint: It wasn't me, Punk.

Yes, and you said I posted the video. Apparently, you are too stupid to figure out who posted it.

Hint: It wasn't me, Punk.

Ouch. You called me punk. You must lift. LOLOLOLOL