Sign in to follow this  
rrmcguire

trade advice

have DeMarco Murray so tried to move him without luck....so I'm trying to trade for Mixon...the other owner is wanting to me to trade either Tevin Coleman or Kamara for Mixon

all of my backs are:

Murray

Coleman

Kamara

Mack

McFadden

should I stay put or move Coleman or Kamara for Mixon

yes, PPR league.....I don't think Murray is completely done yet, so he could be flex worthy the rest of season......I traded Tate/Crowell for Murray a few weeks ago which has been ok so far, but I think Henry will become more of the lead back with Murray sprinkled in on 3rd downs

Coleman, Kamara, and Mixon are all through their byes too, so that isn't an issue, my top 2 backs would then be MIxon and Kamara

Are you guys high on Mixon? Some dude on bye week hell dropped him last week and I immediately picked him up bc why not? After looking at his previous schedule and upcoming schedule I became even more happy I picked him up. Since he became the lead back 3 games ago he's faced two top 10 run DEF's (CLE and BUF). In those 3 games he's put up double digit points in two of them. His upcoming schedule the next month is pretty good vs the run. PIT (27th), IND (20th), JAX (22nd), TEN (13th) vs the run. I don't think he's suddenly going to become a league winner, but possibly a serviceable RB2. Not sure if I'd trade Kamara for him, but maybe Coleman, just bc Mixon should get more volume.

Anyone else feel the same way about Mixon?

Are you guys high on Mixon? Some dude on bye week hell dropped him last week and I immediately picked him up bc why not? After looking at his previous schedule and upcoming schedule I became even more happy I picked him up. Since he became the lead back 3 games ago he's faced two top 10 run DEF's (CLE and BUF). In those 3 games he's put up double digit points in two of them. His upcoming schedule the next month is pretty good vs the run. PIT (27th), IND (20th), JAX (22nd), TEN (13th) vs the run. I don't think he's suddenly going to become a league winner, but possibly a serviceable RB2. Not sure if I'd trade Kamara for him, but maybe Coleman, just bc Mixon should get more volume.

If its for this year I have no opinion. If a keeper, I like him.

Exactly my feeling on him. With Mixon at least you have the lead back getting volume. The others could very easily be the second best back on their own team.

http://www.fftoday.com/rankings/rotw.php

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/ros-rb.php

Mixon has control of his RB 1 correct? I have DeMarco Murray on my team and am a little scared about the whole sharing the carries situation with Henry. Murray may not even play this week and has a bye the following week. I think you should do it. The websites above are Rest of Season rankings. I think Mixon offers more upside.

Oh my soul trade Murray for Mixon and hurry.