Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Muslim doing Muslim stuff in France?

When ever a person uses the word "but" it means they don't believe a word they said before it.

You would again be incorrect...and still one very dumb mother focker.

So another French National...and dumbass Trump claims whoever is tough on borders will win the election and his biotch LePen talking about borders too.

ISIS claiming responsibility...but also claimed the guy was Belgian.

try wikileaks...its there

Does Wikileaks have a link? Last I recall Obummer did nothing about Syria except make an ass of himself drawing a line in the sand that he had no intention of enforcing.

Deferment Don lobbed a few missiles and you got a semi. :lol:

Does Wikileaks have a link? Last I recall Obummer did nothing about Syria except make an ass of himself drawing a line in the sand that he had no intention of enforcing.

Deferment Don lobbed a few missiles and you got a semi. :lol:

Well, at least you learned to spell "deferment," that makes your trolling slightly more bearable. :cheers:

Well, at least you learned to spell "deferment," that makes your trolling slightly more bearable. :cheers:

I like how you accuse me of trolling while simultaneously deflecting AND taking the bait. :thumbsup:

I like how you accuse me of trolling while simultaneously deflecting AND taking the bait. :thumbsup:

What am I deflecting? Your post had nothing of substance. Hence my trolling comment. Well, that and your use of derogatory terms for our president, be it Trump or Obama. I have never once referred to Obama by anything other than his name. No Obummer, Hussein, Barry, etc. I may have disagreed with his policies but I respect the office. And I will continue to respect him as a former president. :cheers:

What am I deflecting? Your post had nothing of substance. Hence my trolling comment. Well, that and your use of derogatory terms for our president, be it Trump or Obama. I have never once referred to Obama by anything other than his name. No Obummer, Hussein, Barry, etc. I may have disagreed with his policies but I respect the office. And I will continue to respect him as a former president. :cheers:

Nobody cares Jer, good night.

Give me a better response to "Nobody cares." :dunno:

Since you think I'm trolling how about not replying at all, old man?

Since you think I'm trolling how about not replying at all, old man?

Seems I hit a nerve. Since when do we not call out trolls here, Trolly McTroll? :dunno:

Seems I hit a nerve. Since when do we not call out trolls here, Trolly McTroll? :dunno:

Usually you'd not do that while in the act of being a troll yourself, Jer. :thumbsup: