Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Hand

Maxine Waters Orders More Harassment Of Trump Aides

Trump responds

Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party. She has just called for harm to supporters, of which there are many, of the Make America Great Again movement. Be careful what you wish for Max!

So true...

No name calling? Thats so unlike you....I applaud your restraint!!!

trumpettes?

Are you faking your retardedness ?

Are you a packer fan by any chance ?

No bigger bunch of sore losing cry baby pansy ass mother fockers than them.

You seem to fit that mold

This has to be illegal, no? Isn't this inciting violence?

You mean like Trump did at his rally's back in 2016?

Come on, Max. Get real.

she lost fair and square, let it go

Actually, she cheated and still lost.

Not a big time lib, not a big time Trumpette. I am solidly in the middle I laugh at the extremes---both sides,.

Then Shonuff must be providing you with much hilarity

Not a big time lib, not a big time Trumpette. I am solidly in the middle I laugh at the extremes---both sides,.

Thats why Im laughing at the attack here.

The she loststuff and all of that.

Any criticism of Trump makes someone a Hillary loving commie to this cult.

So true...

From the guy who stated he would pay legal fees for his supporters against protesters at his rallies and claimed maybe the 2nd Amendment people would do something.

Typical hypocrisy of Trump.

Trump responds

Why would anyone try to out troll Trump? That's like challenging Bruce Lee to a nunchuck fight. :lol:

• Like 1

Maxine Waters and Sheila Jackson Lee are the two dumbest people ever to try the halls of Congress. Seriously, look at the next State of the Union Address. There's a special two-person desk then I'm pretty sure was designed just for those two. Because nobody wants to be seen sitting next to those idiots.

But as long as they and their supporters keep being black, they've got a government job for life.

The only good news out of this is that Sheila Jackson Lee's district is being gentrified at a rapid pace.

Exactly why I drafted her as one of my Dumbfocks in the History Draft. :lol:

Maxine Waters and Sheila Jackson Lee are the two dumbest people ever to try the halls of Congress.

:first:

Eleanor Holmes Norton is right there with them...

Why would anyone try to out troll Trump? That's like challenging Bruce Lee to a nunchuck fight. :lol:

Kinda wish Trump would have ended it Womp Womp.

This.

He beat everyone's a$$ BEFORE he became the most powerful man in the world. Now taking him on is just :wacko:

trumpettes?

I can actually envision your chubby face getting redder and redder as you reply to my posts...Its entertaining me to no end.

Keep going...This is fun!

Why would anyone try to out troll Trump? That's like challenging Sheila Lee to a dumbphuck fight. :lol:

This particular tweet was pretty tame, considering that ammo he had. :dunno:

He had to dumb it down for her, she has a low IQ...

trumpettes?

Listen, drobeski, I like you but if you insult Packer fans and/or fandom again I will reach out thru the internet and punch you in the balls.

Shes been in DC for 30 years and has done nothing about our immigration policy yet the MSM will not ask her why she approved this policy.

It's like I said. I don't know why Republicans would get upset with Maxine requesting this type of harassment.

This is just handing Trump voters without doing anything. So let Maxine talk. Let Nancy Pelosi talk. Let whatever comic they are getting their moral compass and news from talk.

They literally do not know how to get out of there own way.

• Like 1

It's like I said. I don't know why Republicans would get upset with Maxine requesting this type of harassment.

This is just handing Trump voters without doing anything. So let Maxine talk. Let Nancy Pelosi talk. Let whatever comic they are getting their moral compass and news from talk.

yep, they continually double down on their stupidity. Its wonderful

Even Alzheimer victim, Pelosi instantly saw the damage being caused and attacked the psycho James Brown in drag after she lost her brain cell. That's how badly they know that they keep losing votes.

• Like 1

Anyone else notice this bored has turned into an endless complaint fest by the Trumpettes? Like every 2nd thread is whining about something liberals are doing. I thought you guys hated it when people got "triggered" and complained.

Jeez guys. You all sure whine a lot. Bunch of snowflakes? Just need to b!tch about something everyday?

Its debatable whether they whine more when they are winning or when they were losing.

Are you all under the impression that supermike is some big time lib? Holy ###### that is funny.

Supermike seldom wades into political threads; he's getting a good reminder of why that's dangerous now.

Really, all these years later and 10000 posts later, until now, I never knew his political beliefs. (And I only know it on this one thing).

Its debatable whether they whine more when they are winning or when they were losing.

You call being pissed off about a member of our government telling people to harrass and shut down the other side whining? That's great.

You call being pissed off about a member of our government telling people to harrass and shut down the other side whining? That's great.

Its something every day. A celebrity. A restaurant. Someone wearing a maga hat being mistreated. Whatever.

Its something every day. A celebrity. A restaurant. Someone wearing a maga hat being mistreated. Whatever.

Sorry man, I'm not equating a civilian saying those things to a congressman saying them. Big difference. Very Un American. And indecent.

Sorry man, I'm not equating a civilian saying those things to a congressman saying them. Big difference. Very Un American. And indecent.

Oh, Maxine waters is a complete dirt bag embarrassment. Has been for years.

Even her, just like Trump, goes over the line. The difference is that when Trump does it there is outrage. Her not so much. I wonder why.

Even her, just like Trump, goes over the line. The difference is that when Trump does it there is outrage. Her not so much. I wonder why.

Shes one of those fools that nobody takes seriously. Shes been spouting nonsense forever. Of course, the same was true of trump too. Then he became president.

Censured..............muzzled.............put out to pasture. Just gone.........

No. She's a one woman recruitment drive. Keep her upright as long as possible.

Supermike seldom wades into political threads; he's getting a good reminder of why that's dangerous now.

Really, all these years later and 10000 posts later, until now, I never knew his political beliefs. (And I only know it on this one thing).

Dangerous? Because I might be called names by people on a forearm? Oh goodness.

Democrats should be focusing winning elections not harassing people. Resist and fight back at the ballot box. That's what normal, civil, and sane Americans do.

The electoral college steals elections from them. It's not fair.

Dangerous? Because I might be called names by people on a forearm? Oh goodness.

How does a forearm call someone names?

Maxine Waters yells at reporters amid scrutiny over harassment call: 'Get out of here'

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., yelled at reporters on Tuesday after she was questioned over her controversial call for Trump officials to be accosted in public spaces.

“Now get out of here! I’m going to the women’s room,” Waters yelled at a cadre of reporters outside the Speaker’s Lobby who were asking her about her comments.

She also refused to answer questions about whether her remarks are bad for her party.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/26/maxine-waters-yells-at-reporters-amid-scrutiny-over-harassment-call-get-out-here.html

How come she didn't go to the gender neutral bathroom?