Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Anyone watching Trump's speech?

It is fortunate that this administration keeps informing these places of the horrific events that occurred that none of the people living in said locale have any idea of. Bowling Green, Atlanta and Sweden are grateful.

It is fortunate that this administration keeps informing these places of the horrific events that occurred that none of the people living in said locale have any idea of. Bowling Green, Atlanta and Sweden are grateful.

Sweden is having a very rough time with the Muslim refugees in their country. That was the point.

Whatever article you read, go ahead and call it bogus. $0.19 share for yes $0.81 for no.

https://www.predictit.org/Contract/5470/Will-Donald-Trump-be-impeached-in-2017#data

$10 on No at .02 cents a pop.

Come on lemmings and vote yes on it. Says a potential win of $480. Hell, even if they scrape 10% and fees, I would love to take home 300 bucks on that.

Do you think that makes him any less stupid?

That his statement came because of how much he watches FoxNews?

I think Fox News and President Trump pointed out to everyone that immigration in Sweden is having negative consequences, specifically a significant increase and rapes and violent crimes. Meaning, the same problems could occur in the U.S. if immigration policies are ignored and illegals were allowed to continue to stream into our country.

I think Fox News and President Trump pointed out to everyone that immigration in Sweden is having negative consequences, specifically a significant increase and rapes and violent crimes. Meaning, the same problems could occur in the U.S. if immigration policies are ignored and illegals were allowed to continue to stream into our country.

Psst...we aren't following swedens vetting procedures any more than we were going to follow Germanys.

So he can be goofy and cite FoxNews just makes him look dumb again to those who don't drink the orange kool aid

http://www.thelocal.se/20170112/swedens-2016-crime-stats-analyzed

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

Nailed it. And idiots that say we're not following the same procedures just don't get it. Like laid out by the heads of the CIA, FBI and others, the problem is there is no data on the refugees to check them. No fingerprints, school records, employment, criminal records. I don't know why idiots keep saying things like that. There's nothing to Fockin check. And forged documents are rampant

Been a blast watching these things. The media is akin to the surly store employee who thinks he runs the show and is too busy mouthing off to realize the store manager Trump is filling out a separation notice for them.

You're fired.

The rape rate in Sweden has raised exponentially since the early 2000's when legislative changes were made to how they're recorded.

The Fox News interview that Trump referenced primarily hinged on a debunked interview/column from Ami Horowitz.

Kinda puts new meaning to fake news huh

The rape rate in Sweden has raised exponentially since the early 2000's when legislative changes were made to how they're recorded.

The Fox News interview that Trump referenced primarily hinged on a debunked interview/column from Ami Horowitz.

Please direct towards debunking. Thanks. And Horowitz' piece on blacks and voter ID was great.

Been a blast watching these things. The media is akin to the surly store employee who thinks he runs the show and is too busy mouthing off to realize the store manager Trump is filling out a separation notice for them.

You're fired.

You may be goofy enough to think he can fire the media.

Not for a lack of trying by Democrats. :bench:

Yiu get your facts from Trump...so that explains the ignorance in this post.

Facts have no business here.

Facts have no business here.

And you know Zero about doing a background check on anyone. Absolutely zero. Yet you yap and yap like you do.

Where is the debunking? Please direct.

There's been numerous factual inaccuracies in his "documentary". He sensationalized many of the instances he uses as his primary argument. There's a reason why his telling of no-go zones were only relegated to Breitbart.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-sweden-happened-last-night-based-on-debunked-fox-news-report-a7589031.html

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/19/world/europe/last-night-in-sweden-trumps-remark-baffles-a-nation.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/

There's been numerous factual inaccuracies in his "documentary". He sensationalized many of the instances he uses as his primary argument. There's a reason why his telling of no-go zones were only relegated to Breitbart.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-sweden-happened-last-night-based-on-debunked-fox-news-report-a7589031.html

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/19/world/europe/last-night-in-sweden-trumps-remark-baffles-a-nation.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/

I would suggest you go to YouTube and put in 60 minutes Sweden and then say there aren't any no-go zones there. They show police not going into an area, stating it will provoke the refugees. Or is 60 minutes not credible?

Yeah, so Obama didn't want to take a sh!tload of these refugees?

Which has nothing to do with my statement on vetting and Sweden and Germany.

So, what specifically happened on Friday?

:thumbsup:

I would suggest you go to YouTube and put in 60 minutes Sweden and then say there aren't any no-go zones there. They show police not going into an area, stating it will provoke the refugees. Or is 60 minutes not credible?

Dude, you asked about the discrediting of the very report Trump is using to base his outlandish claims on. I provided you information on it.

Horowitz is not a reputable source of information. I'll take the word of people like Henrik Selin who has a lot more knowledge of the ongoings in that country than someone like Horowitz.

Dude, you asked about the discrediting of the very report Trump is using to base his outlandish claims on. I provided you information on it.

Horowitz is not a reputable source of information. I'll take the word of people like Henrik Selin who has a lot more knowledge of the ongoings in that country than someone like Horowitz.

And the source you provided "debunked"'the no go zone in Sweden. I am providing a source that appears (does) to prove that there are. You watch, you decide. Nice and easy.

And the cops he interviewed were lying?

What again happened on Friday in Sweden?

He was talking about a news story he saw the night before on Fox about the Muslim refugee crime crisis in Sweden. But have a blast picking your nits. Doesn't change the fact that Muslim refugees are committing crimes all over Europe. And rapes have skyrocketed.

And the source you provided "debunked"'the no go zone in Sweden. I am providing a source that appears (does) to prove that there are. You watch, you decide. Nice and easy.

Again...you keep talking about apples while I'm talking about oranges. So I'm going to say this in a way you can understand.

Donald Trump, the USA president tweeted today he got his information about Sweden from Fox News' segment on Friday night.

That segment on Fox News was based on Ami Horowitz and his misconstrued and exaggerated arguments against Sweden.

Still following along?

Donald Trump didn't get his information from 60 Minutes. Donald Trump didn't get his information from his cabinet. Donald Trump didn't get his information from someone with a sustained amount of exposure, experience or knowledge of life in Sweden. Donald Trump got his information from a person relegated to sites that routinely publish conspiracy theories and fake news.

Like Breitbart.

Oh..

Just one last thing that I find...somewhat funny.

The guy...Ami Horowitz...that Trump's information stems from...

He also works for another site that puts out fake news...

Huffington Post.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/author/ami-horowitz

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/07/11/europes-muslim-rape-epidemic-cologne-is-every-day/

Why should we expect anything different from people with so little regard for women/children?

And isn't it in the countries best interests to downplay how unsafe their immigration policies have made their citizens and tourists?

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/01/female-al-azhar-prof-allah-allows-muslims-to-rape-non-muslim-women

Again...........why WOULDN'T the government do their best to downplay the damage they've caused by their own hand?

Again...you keep talking about apples while I'm talking about oranges. So I'm going to say this in a way you can understand.

Donald Trump, the USA president tweeted today he got his information about Sweden from Fox News' segment on Friday night.

That segment on Fox News was based on Ami Horowitz and his misconstrued and exaggerated arguments against Sweden.

Still following along?

Donald Trump didn't get his information from 60 Minutes. Donald Trump didn't get his information from his cabinet. Donald Trump didn't get his information from someone with a sustained amount of exposure, experience or knowledge of life in Sweden. Donald Trump got his information from a person relegated to sites that routinely publish conspiracy theories and fake news.

Like Breitbart.

Oh..

Huffington Post.

Drops mic...

Still following along?

Like Breitbart.

Oh..

Huffington Post.

Sweden is having a massive crime problem with their Muslim refugees. Many rapes and other violent crimes are being done by these Muslim immigrants all across Europe. There are no go zones where even the police won't enter. These are facts.

Jihadwatch?

There's a reputable source of racism and bigotry

You think arguing with RP is a waste of time...go in circles a few with Filthy

Psst...we aren't following swedens vetting procedures any more than we were going to follow Germanys.

So he can be goofy and cite FoxNews just makes him look dumb again to those who don't drink the orange kool aid

:thumbsup:

He was talking about a news story he saw the night before on Fox about the Muslim refugee crime crisis in Sweden.

...you look at what's happening last night in Sweden — Sweden, who would believe this?",,,

Jeesus, I hope to CHRIST he doesn't watch a documentary on Pearl Harbor.

DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED IN HAWAII LAST NIGHT? THE JAPS BOMBED US AGAIN!!! :shocking:

...you look at what's happening last night in Sweden Sweden, who would believe this?",,,

DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED IN HAWAII LAST NIGHT? THE JAPS BOMBED US AGAIN!!! :shocking:

Lol. Good one

...you look at what's happening last night in Sweden — Sweden, who would believe this?",,,

Yes, we realize he's not articulate when he speaks, doesn't change his point. Stop nit picking.