• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rottytiny

rottytiny

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,883 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 08:02 PM

Getting ready to start the reactivation for the season, any deals for existing customers this year? Its a battle yearly to get a deal if your not a new customer, just wondering if anyone has had any success getting a deal

#2 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,518 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 08:10 PM

I always went for the student deal where its 100 instead of 400. Not sure if they still do it. Just need a kids name and name of the school and date of birth.

#3 rottytiny

rottytiny

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,883 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 08:16 PM

I always went for the student deal where its 100 instead of 400. Not sure if they still do it. Just need a kids name and name of the school and date of birth.

Hmm, never heard of that, my daughter is in high school though, not college

#4 cousinal111

cousinal111

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 09:00 PM

Called DirecTV, asked for retention, said my local cable offers NFL Network & Red Zone for a $50 one time fee, said I need to make the switch to cable as NFL package is too expensive, turned down some crummy offers, and ended up getting basically paid for all the NFL games. I do it every year and agree to 12 more months.

I'm paying like $25 a month for 6 months for Ticket, but getting a $20 credit monthly for 12 months.

$25 × 6 = $150 for Ticket
$20 × 12 = $240 credited to my account

If it doesn't work the first time, say you'll have to call back and try again tomorrow. It's all a matter of getting the right representative on the phone.
Cousins
Zeke, Powell, Woodhead, Darkwa
M. Thomas, TY, Landry, Robbie
Engram