Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

2017 NFL Draft Thread ***Official***

Ok so I am on a different page. It is that you just dont believe in any RB going early or in the 1st round. I am arguing like you are saying McCaffrey for his style isnt worth it.

Way different pages.

I'm talking about building a championship caliber team, winning a title.. You're talking about an individual talent.. I don't argue that he's all that. But I've got 10+ years of history that tells me you don't win SBs drafting rbs in the first round. SB winning rbs are fill in pieces you find later, down the list of foundation positions to championship teams.

Way different pages.

I'm talking about building a championship caliber team, winning a title.. You're talking about an individual talent.. I don't argue that he's all that. But I've got 10+ years of history that tells me you don't win SBs drafting rbs in the first round. SB winning rbs are fill in pieces you find later, down the list of foundation positions to championship teams.

Agreed. But they can help you pull from the cellar to a mid range team pretty quickly.

Cowboys draft grade: B+

For the 1st time in forever, Dallas crafted a draft dedicated to bolstering the defense. And maybe even more shocking, they stuck to it...... No, we did not pick or hit any home run, blue chip, superstars. We did not draft anyone who'll likely become a household name.... But what we did do is draft a whole slew of blue collar, 9 to 5, worker bees.. We addressed areas of critical defensive needs all across the board.. And along the way, we took a shot on some offensive positions - at solid value spots... I'd still would of maybe taken Rueben Foster over Taco - but after siting on it for a bit, I think Taco has a chance to be pretty good.

• Like 1

The more I watch the Giants first pick, Engram, the more psyched I get. This kid just jumps off the tape.

I love that the Bear had an awful draft.

Packers didn't wow anyone but I think they got much faster on defense with their first 3 selections. And they grabbed 3 RBs later who they can hopefully find at least 1 to emerge. Biegel the OLB from Wisconsin had a pretty similar combine to his teammate TJ Watt and has more experience to Watt.

What is this draft thingy? :dunno:

It's what landed NE Tom Brady and saved them from being the UMass Philly Eagles.

Sorry I missed the party. :D

I'm pretty happy with the Cowboys draft, onward & upward. :headbanger:

I'd give the Eagles a solid B. I'd give the City of Philly an A for hosting the event. :pointstosky:

• Like 2

I'd give the City of Philly an A for hosting the event. :pointstosky:

Props to the city and the fans. They did a great job, had fantastic turnout - and took the ribbing as good as they gave. :thumbsup:

I'd give the Eagles a solid B. I'd give the City of Philly an A for hosting the event. :pointstosky:

The interaction with Goodell and especially Drew Pearson was fantastic. It was right out of the WWE type stuff. :thumbsup:

The interaction with Goodell and especially Drew Pearson was fantastic. It was right out of the WWE type stuff. :thumbsup:

EPIC! :music_guitarred:

:pointstosky:

The Eagles haven't won a super bowl.

• Like 1

Props to the city and the fans. They did a great job, had fantastic turnout - and took the ribbing as good as they gave. :thumbsup:

The weather cooperated, it looked great on TV and not a single arrest. Very well managed event. I hope they do it again.

Zero arrests. Zero.

Lol. That's the brag? What a shithole philly is.

Lol. That's the brag? What a shithole philly is.

Zero, Ross. Can't possibly do better than that. Perfection. :banana: :clap: :pointstosky:

Well it was just a draft, no reason to get into fights over this...

Im sure it will be in LA pretty soon. Vegas too. Dallas at some point.

Gone are the days of under the radar Radio City Music Hall.

Im sure it will be in LA pretty soon. Vegas too. Dallas at some point.

Gone are the days of under the radar Radio City Music Hall.

Many years at RCMH. I don't recall any arrests, or feeling the need to brag about it.

Many years at RCMH. I don't recall any arrests, or feeling the need to brag about it.

Can you tell me the difference between an entirely ticketed event at a venue like RCMH vs. and outdoor / open air event attended by a record 250,000 people?

I'll wait, detective. :doh:

Can you tell me the difference between an entirely ticketed event at a venue like RCMH vs. and outdoor / open air event attended by a record 250,000 people?

He's an ex-cop but he'll play dumb when it comes to this. Would hate to prove himself wrong. :music_guitarred:

I was shocked that the Philthy fans didn't throw batteries at the Make-a-Wish kid. Huge strides for them.

Exactly. Perfect behavior. I'm almost a little ashamed. Hope we aren't losing our edge.

The time I went it wasn't ticketed. It was free, maybe had to stand in line for a little while before entering. But yeah not near the sea of people that was in Philly.

My god, lighten up. But if we must, seeing as it was in RCMH for years, NY has had more volume.

My god, lighten up. But if we must, seeing as it was in RCMH for years, NY has had more volume.

As predicted.

Two guys who aren't from anywhere near Philly getting all touchy. Christ, Newbie isn't from anywhere near anything.

Two guys who aren't from anywhere near Philly getting all touchy. Christ, Newbie isn't from anywhere near anything.

Better than being an ex-cop who is too much of a pussie to admit that an outdoor gathering with an estimated 250,000 people and zero arrests is an impressive thing. You ever get tired of looking like the biggest sissyboy on the board? No wonder Four has no respect for you.

Better than being an ex-cop who is too much of a pussie to admit that an outdoor gathering with an estimated 250,000 people and zero arrests is an impressive thing. You ever get tired of looking like the biggest sissyboy on the board? No wonder Four has no respect for you.

Four? What's that? You're right, you get mad respect around here.

Not that they bring the crowds in that the use to, but the point still remains: It literally happens every single time there is a NASCAR event. Big deal. Oh and they are all aloud to carry.

I have a couple theories as to why, but I will let you guys use your imagination. :doublethumbsup:

Four? What's that? You're right, you get mad respect around here.

Four is your wife.

Four is your wife.

You're a sad person Newbiejr.

an outdoor gathering with an estimated 250,000 people and zero arrests

There isn't one good thing about Philadelphia, but I have to admit, this is damn impressive...

Kudos to the fans that attended the draft...

I was just correcting your stupid comment regarding RCMH vs Philly re: arrests. Then I remembered you're just a trolling closet f@g doing what you do.