Photo

Liberal America- what they have created.

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#41 frank

frank

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,473 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:45 PM

Loretta Lynch: Need more marching, blood, death on streets

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2...dII9TdvdZU72.99

She was born a coal miners daughter.

Another Dumb fvcking post by frank. :wave:

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

OOTMFFOTB

#42 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:48 PM

Two students at Pitzer College have demanded white women stop wearing hoop earrings, claiming that they “belong to the black and brown folks who created the culture.”

The student newspaper, the Claremont Independent, reported yesterday that a message spray-painted on the college’s free-speech wall said, “White Girl, take off your hoops!!!”
"I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as one of their members"- Groucho Marx

#43 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,482 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:50 PM

When do the black girls stop straightening their hair? I know James Brown started it, but tit for tat.

#44 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,917 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:42 PM

Does this mean I have to stop using Soul Glo?

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#45 frank

frank

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,473 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:56 PM

You have to have absolutely no life to have the time and energy to care about what kind of earrings someone is wearing.

Another Dumb fvcking post by frank. :wave:

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

OOTMFFOTB

#46 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,917 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:57 PM

http://www.ajc.com/n...gXMb6TYBsWtkmO/

"Venderburg cursed at McClung to move out of the way, and when the grandmother did, she cursed Venderburg under her breath, police said."

Innocuous description of suspect and the exchange in beating of 74 year old woman at a Walmart in Atlanta. 

Then I read this version from the UK

http://www.dailymail...es-Walmart.html

'I thought she was going to go around,' McClung told Alive11. 'She looked at me and she said: 'I want to get some bread, white b****.'

Yes..............thank you Liberal America where we don't acknowledge racism from blacks exists. 

#47 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,506 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:10 PM

The libs here have spoken. We add gangs to the list of things liberals now have to protect.  

They're just misunderstood and in in need of weekly group therapy sessions focusing on anger management and breathing exercises. 

I've been reading too much George R.R. Martin lately.

#48 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:16 PM

http://www.ajc.com/n...gXMb6TYBsWtkmO/

"Venderburg cursed at McClung to move out of the way, and when the grandmother did, she cursed Venderburg under her breath, police said."[/size]

Innocuous description of suspect and the exchange in beating of 74 year old woman at a Walmart in Atlanta. 

Then I read this version from the UK

http://www.dailymail...es-Walmart.html

'I thought she was going to go around,' McClung told [/size]Alive11. 'She looked at me and she said: 'I want to get some bread, white b****.'[/size]

Yes..............thank you Liberal America where we don't acknowledge racism from blacks exists.

A perfect example of the MO Trump is accusing the MSM of following.
"I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as one of their members"- Groucho Marx

#49 joeshushu

joeshushu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:37 PM

Bad Hombres

Understatement. Aren't these the dueds that hacked up children on a school bus? They like to use machetes to cut up thier victims. If it were me I would march them to a he gallows without hesitation.

#50 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:59 AM

The Air Force fears that words like boy, girl, colonial and blacklist might offend people, according to an email sent to Airmen at Joint Base San Antonio.

Here’s a partial list of some of the dubious words and phrases deemed troublesome by the Air Force:

1. Boy

2. Girl

3. You People

4. Colonial

5. Blacklist

6. Blackmail

7. Blackball

8. Sounds Greek to me

9. Blondes have more fun

10. Too many chiefs, not enough Indians

#51 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:18 PM

San Francisco is still a renter’s worst nightmare, and it’s kicking 2015 off with yet more record-high price tags.

According to real estate listings site Zumper, the median rent for a one-bedroom apartment in San Francisco jumped to $3,410 last month, up 0.6 percent from December. That’s about $400 more than the median one-bedroom in New York, which San Francisco surpassed in rent prices for the first time last September.,

2015 top median rent in USA.

SF
NYC
Boston
Washington DC
LA
Miami
Chicago
Seattle
SD
Denver

http://www.huffingto..._n_6609396.html

#52 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:20 PM

The number of murders in 2015 jumped by 33% or more in Baltimore, New Orleans and St. Louis. Meanwhile, in Chicago, the nation's third-largest city, the homicide toll climbed 19% and the number of shooting incidents increased by 21% during the first half of the year.

In all the cities, the increased violence is disproportionately impacting poor and predominantly African-American and Latino neighborhoods.

#53 NewbieJr

NewbieJr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,249 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:22 PM

The number of murders in 2015 jumped by 33% or more in Baltimore, New Orleans and St. Louis. Meanwhile, in Chicago, the nation's third-largest city, the homicide toll climbed 19% and the number of shooting incidents increased by 21% during the first half of the year.

In all the cities, the increased violence is disproportionately impacting poor and predominantly African-American and Latino neighborhoods.

Hey pappy. You've been suspiciously missing from the thread about Trump being called out for lying about the Obama wiretapping nonsense.  How come?

Mine is small, but the head spins.

#54 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:41 PM

Critics - including the White House - blamed the alleged rape of a 14-year-old girl in a high school restroom by two much older illegal immigrants students on failed federal policies.
The horrific attack Thursday, in a Rockville, Md., high school was allegedly carried out by two illegal immigrants, ages 17 and 18, who were enrolled in the ninth grade.
http://www.foxnews.c...y-policies.html

#55 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,917 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:44 PM

Critics - including the White House - blamed the alleged rape of a 14-year-old girl in a high school restroom by two much older illegal immigrants students on failed federal policies.
The horrific attack Thursday, in a Rockville, Md., high school was allegedly carried out by two illegal immigrants, ages 17 and 18, who were enrolled in the ninth grade.
http://www.foxnews.c...y-policies.html

Better follow the Left's "Wait and See Someone get killed" before we react. :bench:

#56 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,482 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:08 PM

Nice job libtards. That girls rape is on your crew.

#57 Alias Detective

Alias Detective

FF Geek

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:03 AM

Bwahaha

"Like any "ism," feminism is rich with jargon, which can lead deeply personal conversations to turn unnecessarily dense. And while some terms are entrenched, others are contemporary additions to an evolving lexicon. To help you break through, here are definitions for everything from "feminism" and "misogyny" to "bropropriated" and "feminazi."

http://www.usatoday....guage/99120600/

#58 Alias Detective

Alias Detective

FF Geek

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:05 AM

Here is a new wacko we have to allow use what every bathroom they choose on any given day.

Gender fluidity: Not identifying with a single, fixed gender

#59 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:16 PM

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

#60 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,917 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:30 PM

http://www.foxnews.c...d-cops-say.html

"A member of the MS-13 street gang who had been deported from the U.S. four times stabbed two women and sexually assaulted a 2-year-old girl in a New York City suburb, according to local police."

Deported 4 focking times. Stabbed two women and raped a 2 year old. Congrats Liberals

#61 supermike80

supermike80

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,344 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:31 PM

2 yr old girl. What's wrong with people

If you are going to debate me on this bulletin board,

start with this premise..

You win.  And I don't care.

#62 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,917 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:40 PM

2 yr old girl. What's wrong with people

Can you imagine the restraint it takes for cops not to just execute this p.o.s.?

#63 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,482 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:17 PM

http://www.foxnews.c...d-cops-say.html

"A member of the MS-13 street gang who had been deported from the U.S. four times stabbed two women and sexually assaulted a 2-year-old girl in a New York City suburb, according to local police."

Deported 4 focking times. Stabbed two women and raped a 2 year old. Congrats Liberals

Remember when all those unaccompanied minors showed up at the border? That's one of the areas Obama dumped a bunch of them.

#64 Big Guy

Big Guy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:03 PM

The Air Force fears that words like boy, girl, colonial and blacklist might offend people, according to an email sent to Airmen at Joint Base San Antonio.

Here’s a partial list of some of the dubious words and phrases deemed troublesome by the Air Force:

1. Boy

2. Girl

3. You People

4. Colonial

5. Blacklist

6. Blackmail

7. Blackball

8. Sounds Greek to me

9. Blondes have more fun

10. Too many chiefs, not enough Indians

Um, those are all Geek Club staples  :thumbsup:

( this space for rent )

#65 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:30 AM

Maryland’s governor said Friday he cannot promise parents of children in Montgomery County schools, where a freshman high school student was allegedly raped by two older teenagers, that their children will be safe.

#66 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,917 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:38 AM

https://heatst.com/c...s-intensifying/

So Hollywood is ramping up the Anti-Trump pressure even more, closing the ranks. You want to work then don't support Trump. 

I knew Democrats don't mind their constituents not working but forcing people out of work? A new low......