4. Jacksonville Jaguars
5. Tennessee Titans (from L.A. Rams)
6. New York Jets
7. Los Angeles Chargers
8. Carolina Panthers
9. Cincinnati Bengals
10. Buffalo Bills
11. New Orleans Saints
12. Cleveland Browns (from Philadelphia)
13. Arizona Cardinals
14. Philadelphia Eagles (from Minnesota)
15. Indianapolis Colts
16. Baltimore Ravens
17. Washington Redskins
18. Tennessee Titans
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
20. Denver Broncos
21. Detroit Lions
22. Miami Dolphins
23. New York Giants
24. Oakland Raiders
25. Houston Texans
26. Seattle Seahawks
27. Kansas City Chiefs
28. Dallas Cowboys
29. Green Bay Packers
30. Pittsburgh Steelers
31. Atlanta Falcons
32. New England Patriots

14 and 15 will be decided by coin flip.

Edited by Mike FF Today
Eagles win coin flip

Yeah it's a two headed coin.

I wonder if browns draftees know they suck, and are thankful to get drafted, or if they get drafted, and then think, "oh shít, I must not be good at football."

Read what Myles Garrett is telling Jerry Jones.

Lol he's asking him to please trade Romo to the Browns so he can become a Cowboy.

It's a grave yard for draft picks.

Read what Myles Garrett is telling Jerry Jones.

Lol he's asking him to please trade Romo to the Browns so he can become a Cowboy.

It's a grave yard for draft picks.

Garrett has already said that was a joke. I see the Browns as where the Raiders were a few years ago.

I see the Browns as where the Browns have been the last twenty or so seasons.

Satisfied.

I see the Browns as where the Browns have been the last twenty or so seasons.

Satisfied.

That's the way I see it too.

14. or 15 Philadelphia Eagles (from Minnesota)

14 and 15 will be decided by coin flip.

Eagles will defer if they win

Came across some interesting background and information about the coin flip in this article: http://www.sbnation.com/2017/2/27/14616204/vikings-colts-coin-flip-eagles-2017-nfl-draft-order-first-round

I'd assumed that it would take place at the time of the draft, but no...

When will it happen?

Prior coin flips occurred on the first day of the NFL Scouting Combine, but PhiladelphiaEagles.com says that the toss against the Vikings won’t happen until Friday at 12:30 p.m. ET.

Will we get to watch?

Probably not.

BaltimoreRavens.com posted video of the coin flip in 2014 between the Ravens and Cowboys, and there’s really not much fanfare. Just a few guys in an empty conference room looking anxious.

The NFL sells tickets to Super Bowl media day and basically tries its best to market absolutely anything NFL fans are willing to spend money on. So the league could probably step up its game a bit with the coin flip. Maybe roll in a couple of spotlights and a smoke machine or something.

With the 2nd pick in the 2017 NFL Draft the San Francisco 49ers select QB DeShawn Watson (Clemson). DO NOT pick Mitch (Mitchell) Trubisky, and that's all I got to say about that. Life is like a box of chocolates & Watson will end up being the best piece in the box!!!

I would say Do not pick Watson and pick Trubisky. Watson played good in a few big games, but otherwise didn't light the league on fire imo. I hate the positives people throw on him. Winner! Nah. If a guy isn't consistent week to week and got hot in a big game, it doesn't translate to good NFL player for me.

I can understand why people don't like Trubisky. His lack of game tape makes him more of a gamble, and he is definitely a gamble. I still like him over Watson or Kizer.

Yeah, none of this QB class is exciting, more mediocre. Hard to tell who'll excel or maybe none of them will. 49ers will probably try to trade down to get Shanny's man crush next year, Cousins, which looking at this class is ok by me. Trade down for more picks, we need a bunch to rebuild this team. Maybe take a flier later on a QB.

I don't think any QB in this draft is worth a 1st round pick. Whether I'm picking at #1 or #32 and I take the best player available, at no point is a QB that player. Just my 2 cents. I think this class is just like the 2013 class - I believe Officer Barbrady said it best: "Move along. Nothing to see here."