Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Who are you starting Ware over?

I had a hard enough decision to make now add Ware to the mix in a PPR league need 1.

Ware at Oakland

Chubb at Houston

Mixon vs Denver

Gus at Atlanta

Kareem Hunt

If Fournette were playing, he would be in my line up instead, but he's not

Breida, Josh Adams, and Galloping Gus in three different leagues

That's IF Hunt, indeed, misses this week.

However, I keep having flashbacks of Kniles Davis, whom I held all year one time because he was the sure-fire RB2, and when Charles went down.....Reid didn't give Kniles jack squat.

I had a hard enough decision to make now add Ware to the mix in a PPR league need 1.

Ware at Oakland

Chubb at Houston

Mixon vs Denver

Gus at Atlanta

Gus is questionable so I would pass. Mmm I have to wait and see how the new Qb works out with the Bengals Mixon out.

Chubb vs that Texans def I’m not sure I trust, Chubb been very good for me right now, but I’ll go with Ware.

I don’t think he’s as good as Hunt , I mean if he was it would be a RBBC in KC up to this time. But he’s on a great offensive team so I’ll role with Ware. Good question. Good luck.

• Like 1

I'm debating between Ware and A Jones.

Would actually go with Jones.

• Like 1

Ware

Josh Adams or

Yeldon

I would take Adams easly

I would take Adams easly

Adams playing Redskins easily over Ware playing Raiders?

Mind elaborating?

Just picked him up. We only start 1rb and a flex and I have

D. Johnson

J. Conner

P. Lindsey

N. Chubb

so I may not play him at all. Just keeping others from getting him. We start 2 wr and I only have 3, so I don't really have room, but picked him up anyway.

• Like 1

Adams playing Redskins easily over Ware playing Raiders?

Mind elaborating?

Maybe I saw that post wrong. It was post number 4.

I saw it as that person was going to start Ware and wanted to make a choice of either Yeldon or Adams.

Sorry I’m probably wrong about seeing it that way, but that’s what I thought was being asked, either Yeldon or Adams.

Nobody the raiders fockin suck

In one league that I already have 1st cinched up, I am starting 5 Chiefs this week:

Mahomie

Ware

Conley

Kelce

Buttkicker

This may not affect our league at all. The Hunt owner is out of the playoffs and I may not start Ware.

This may not affect our league at all. The Hunt owner is out of the playoffs and I may not start Ware.

Same situation here. Barring injury to my other backs. Saw Ware sitting on the ww late afternoon, when the Hunt noise first started. He looks much better sitting on my bench, rather than inserted into the starting line-ups of my playoff competitors. Crazy situation all the way around.

Haha!

Just traded Hunt for David Johnson!

The raiders give up the most rushing yards in the league in what is grudens cleverly disguised plan of tanking. Andy Ried is going to want to show that the chiefs are running on all cylinders and push the run in the 2nd once they are up by 20. Ware end up with 157 yards 3tds.

Tyler Lockett and Gus Edwards and Larry Fitzgerald M Goodwin and Kenyon Drake (who I never start anyway).

Would it be appropriate if fantasy owners for players like this can publicly shame them by rat tailing them in the taint?

Breida, Josh Adams, and Galloping Gus in three different leagues

That's IF Hunt, indeed, misses this week.

However, I keep having flashbacks of Kniles Davis, whom I held all year one time because he was the sure-fire RB2, and when Charles went down.....Reid didn't give Kniles jack squat.

Those are the exact same 3 RBs that I have and also the same order that I'd rank them for this week. My lean this afternoon was that I picked up Ware for defensive purposes....to prevent having to face him in the FF playoffs. I was going to wait and see how strongly Reid was going to commit to him.

But now that KC has released Hunt, I think Reid is going to want to send a bolstering message to Ware - that "YOU are the guy we're going to be counting on now."

With that in consideration and the fact that OAK is such a tasty matchup, I'll likely be inserting Ware into my RB2 slot and finding a flex slot for Breida.

Those are the exact same 3 RBs that I have and also the same order that I'd rank them for this week. My lean this afternoon was that I picked up Ware for defensive purposes....to prevent having to face him in the FF playoffs. I was going to wait and see how strongly Reid was going to commit to him.

But now that KC has released Hunt, I think Reid is going to want to send a bolstering message to Ware - that "YOU are the guy we're going to be counting on now."

With that in consideration and the fact that OAK is such a tasty matchup, I'll likely be inserting Ware into my RB2 slot and finding a flex slot for Breida.

could be very true but I had either spencer ware or kniles davis couple years back for KC after Jamal Charles was out and he laid an epic EGG. Of course it wasn't against the Raiders but buyer beware. Will Reid also consider he may want to ease in Ware as he is the only RB worth a flip on his roster? Don't wanna run him in the ground 1st full time game.....they will need him for the playoff run.

could be very true but I had either spencer ware or kniles davis couple years back for KC after Jamal Charles was out and he laid an epic EGG. Of course it wasn't against the Raiders but buyer beware. Will Reid also consider he may want to ease in Ware as he is the only RB worth a flip on his roster? Don't wanna run him in the ground 1st full time game.....they will need him for the playoff run.

Ware is a professional and has been in the league for a bit now.

Davis was a special kind of suck. One of the worst super athletes I have ever seen play. Keith Marshall is another and they aren't comparable. Ware has a career ypc similar to Hunt, and Ware is a spectacular receiver. I cannot wait for him to equal Hunt in production

Ware is a professional and has been in the league for a bit now.

Davis was a special kind of suck. One of the worst super athletes I have ever seen play. Keith Marshall is another and they aren't comparable. Ware has a career ypc similar to Hunt, and Ware is a spectacular receiver. I cannot wait for him to equal Hunt in production

I think the odds are in favor of what you said.....but spectacular? really? I need to study up. Any chance they don't run Ware in the ground in a game they can win playing flag football with Kelce, Hill n Company?

Once again if Ware goes down and this team wants to play for the next 2 months its slim pickens at rb

I think the odds are in favor of what you said.....but spectacular? really? I need to study up. Any chance they don't run Ware in the ground in a game they can win playing flag football with Kelce, Hill n Company?

Once again if Ware goes down and this team wants to play for the next 2 months its slim pickens at rb

Your logic makes no sense at all. Remember what happened to the Vikings when they treated the Bills like a JV team? Why even play Mahomes or Hill then?? Why not bench all starters in easy matchups?

If Reid wants a split its because he likes Williams. It won't be because Ware needs rest.... Why pay these guys millions if they need extra rest as a backup?

Doesn't Reid typically like to use one back most often?

Im tempering my expectations until I see his first game. Reid obviously loved using Hunt. Ware had 9 carries in the Cinci game this year, but just a couple in others.

My memory takes me back to 2016 when it was frustrating as hell to watch Ware be under utilized by Reid. He would pull Ware in favor of West when it seemed Ware was getting into rhythm. My worry is that if Reid ever saw Ware as bell cow, he woulda used him more in 2016. I know this is 2 years later, but im still worried about RBBC.

I really think Ried has a massive ego. One that will compel him to feed Ware once they are up by 20 to show the world that Ware can rack up 100 yards and a TD too I. This offense