Sign in to follow this  
xxxdog

Week #14 RB Waiver Sleeper Kenneth Dixon

The hot RB waiver adds for playoff week, Wilson, Samuel, Jackson make sense but maybe a more talented combo back who could emerge in week #14 who will produce positive fantasy football stats in my opinion is Kenneth Dixon....Raven's in week 14 play high scoring KC , they will be chasing points similar to every team that played their explosive offense and not a formula for Edwards plodding and non-catching time consuming efforts in a game of catch-up....also...Edwards is having ankle issues noted by limited practice and a defined limp after the game in week #13....There is a reason the Ravens activated the talented Dixon last week even though they have several RB's on the roster, they will give the 2016 4th round draft choice a decent shot and it will happen against KC.......If you have a open roster spot or missed on Wilson, Samuel or Jackson take a chance on Dixon, he is a more gifted talent......

The hot RB waiver adds for playoff week, Wilson, Samuel, Jackson make sense but maybe a more talented combo back who could emerge in week #14 who will produce positive fantasy football stats in my opinion is Kenneth Dixon....Raven's in week 14 play high scoring KC , they will be chasing points similar to every team that played their explosive offense and not a formula for Edwards plodding and non-catching time consuming efforts in a game of catch-up....also...Edwards is having ankle issues noted by limited practice and a defined limp after the game in week #13....There is a reason the Ravens activated the talented Dixon last week even though they have several RB's on the roster, they will give the 2016 4th round draft choice a decent shot and it will happen against KC.......If you have a open roster spot or missed on Wilson, Samuel or Jackson take a chance on Dixon, he is a more gifted talent......

Isn't the only reason he got activated is because Alex Collins went on IR?

He'll just hurt his foot or get busted for weed and be back on the shelf. That's his MO.

Isn't the only reason he got activated is because Alex Collins went on IR?

Week 13 they did not hesitate to use him when they still had Montgomery, Johnson and Edwards available, and he produced in stats....He is by far is the most overall talented back of this group and they will see if he was worth the 4th round draft pick in the next couple weeks.....Against KC this week he matches up easily as the best back if Ravens chase points...

I don’t know, Gus had 21 att to Dixon’s 8.

I think they will need to learn how to pass in this matchup.

Unless their def comes up really big.

Week 13 they did not hesitate to use him when they still had Montgomery, Johnson and Edwards available, and he produced in stats....He is by far is the most overall talented back of this group and they will see if he was worth the 4th round draft pick in the next couple weeks.....Against KC this week he matches up easily as the best back if Ravens chase points...

This is fair and they dont use Edwards in the pass game. But surely there are better ww options you can feel better about.

This is fair and they dont use Edwards in the pass game. But surely there are better ww options you can feel better about.

I agree...but if you are playing in larger leagues like I do most of the assumed weekly pickups are gone or you are unable move down in your waiver position to obtain a player, therefore, you must zero in player potential or true sleepers, Dixon was the best option with what is possible in chasing KC quick high scoring offense and doubting the Ravens D is more talented than any previous defense that attempted to slow down the Chiefs

I agree...but if you are playing in larger leagues like I do most of the assumed weekly pickups are gone or you are unable move down in your waiver position to obtain a player, therefore, you must zero in player potential or true sleepers, Dixon was the best option with what is possible in chasing KC quick high scoring offense and doubting the Ravens D is more talented than any previous defense that attempted to slow down the Chiefs

Sure if were talking about 14-16 team leagues