Sign in to follow this  
bigdog56

Help! Have 2 choices - can only keep 1

Hi All - Need some help!!
12 Team League
1 QB - 2 RB - 2 WR - TE - K - D - FLEX (QB IS included in Flex) Most teams tend to start two QB because of this.
Here is my dilemma and my thoughts on who I should choose to carry over from last year and the round I would get them in. I can only keep ONE, but these are my options. I draft at #7
9th Round Allen Robinson tag would be 103rd pick of our draft. He's a top 30 pick everywhere and from lists I've seen he's in the Top 5 WR around Dez, Hopkins, AJ Green. Let's call him a 30th round pick I could get him as 103rd pick? 73 round pick value - BIG!
8th Round can tag Bortles who would be 90th pick of our draft. With Newton, Rodgers, Luck, Brees, Wilson and Cousins being tagged QB's are going to be thin out the gate. (keep in mind can put QB in Flex) Best available QB after that on how I'd rank are the likes of Bortles, Tyrod, Palmer, Roethlisberger, Eli, etc. Because QB's are going to be so thin you have to think the other 6 teams are going to want to at least get ONE QB on their roster by the 3rd/4th round. So getting one of these guys in the 8th round would be really nice (in my case Bortles) Let's call him a 40th round pick and could get him at 90th pick. 50 round pick value.
Appreciate any thoughts or insight you'd like to share....

I would normally say Robinson, but if you're going to have a shortage of QB's, then I'd take Bortles.

Take Allen Robinson.

You will be able to get a QB.

Not sure how fast QBs fall. But if Bortles is being drafted after ARob in your league then I would take ARob.

Robinson. Bortles may cost you a top pick to get back, a but Robinson should go in the top 2-3 players if you throw him back.