Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Comey testifies to House Intel Cmte

1 day later.. Yup, our bad... Surveillance of Trump did happen and was collected... Oh, and another thing, the information was also widely disbursed..

:doh:

Clown Show.

See post above...surveillance was of others...Trump people maybe caught again talking to other people under surveillance.

Clown show is right...this administration is a complete clown show.

1 day later.. Yup, our bad... Surveillance of Trump did happen and was collected... Oh, and another thing, the information was also widely disbursed..

:doh:

Clown Show.

1 day later.....and people still can't differentiate between Trump being on tape because he called Russian Spooks that were under surveillance vs Trump himself being under surveillance. Even Devin Nunes is starting to see the difference when he was bought and paid to purposely not see said difference.

But maybe tomorrow people will understand better. If not then, Friday.

• Like 1

1 day later.....and people still can't differentiate between Trump being on tape because he called Russian Spooks that were under surveillance vs Trump himself being under surveillance. Even Devin Nunes is starting to see the difference when he was bought and paid to purposely not see said difference.

But maybe tomorrow people will understand better. If not then, Friday.

Meh, we all get the difference bubba. Just enjoying the ride.

Meh, we all get the difference bubba.

I'm actually not convinced many of you do.

But if I'm wrong, it'll be apparent as the thread continues, and I'll admit as much.

I'm actually not convinced many of you do.

But if I'm wrong, it'll be apparent as the thread continues, and I'll admit as much.

I bet many don't care what you're convinced of.

:dunno:

Nunes informs Ryan but not Schiff?

Was a member of Trump transition team....guy needs to go before he ends up getting charged with obstruction.

Lintards were celebrating like the Falcons at halftime. Lol

• Like 1

There is the spin already.

Nope...someone else was wiretapped...did you read the string where it says his people were supposedly caught inadvertantly...meaning they were again talking with someone else who was being watched?

You should try harder.

Sure it was someone else.....after all, shouldn't we trust the fockers who told us all along there was no wiretapping?

This house of cards is coming down.

Now that's the truth

Did you even listen? Nunes himself said all legal

So.......how many FISA requests were submitted? Guess they used the shotgun approach (this one wasn't Russian) to ensure they got who they wanted namely Trump.

We now know why Obama pressed for the wide dissemination of information between 16 agencies. Harder to tell where leaks are coming from and smear as much sh!t on the walls as he could.

So.......how many FISA requests were submitted? Guess they used the shotgun approach (this one wasn't Russian) to ensure they got who they wanted namely Trump.

We now know why Obama pressed for the wide dissemination of information between 16 agencies. Harder to tell where leaks are coming from and smear as much sh!t on the walls as he could.

:lol:

Now that's the truth

Did you even listen? Nunes himself said all legal

Legal on the interception of it however it seems the previous administration wanted that intel bad....3 FISA requests and counting. I'm not sure about the disemination of that stuff being legal though.

But you just keep trusting the people who have to explain why their story is 'technically' not a lie.

Do you think the libtards around here can offer up any kind of explinaton as to why all of a sudden Obama loosened up the dissemination of info in his last weeks in office? No, they can't. That's the number one indicator that Obama was employing subterfuge against Trump, and in effect, the American people.
  • Like 1

Do you think the libtards around here can offer up any kind of explinaton as to why all of a sudden Obama loosened up the dissemination of info in his last weeks in office? No, they can't. That's the number one indicator that Obama was employing subterfuge against Trump, and in effect, the American people.

Moles everywhere and it will take years to get rid of them all.

Trump needs to undo that order a.s.a.p.

Moles everywhere and it will take years to get rid of them all.

Trump needs to undo that order a.s.a.p.

Yes. But I would love to hear the reason why it was done, in the waning days of his presidency. Our libtards around here are puzzies, so I doubt any of them will tackle that question.

Yes. But I would love to hear the reason why it was done, in the waning days of his presidency. Our libtards around here are puzzies, so I doubt any of them will tackle that question.

No, you're a puzzy

Bam! Kapow! Owned!

Sure it was someone else.....after all, shouldn't we trust the fockers who told us all along there was no wiretapping?

Focking Nunes himself says that...and the guy is a Trump guy.

Fock are you really that dumb?

Well today's leaks came from Nunes...I guess we should lock him up right?

Someone who actually types that sentence structure is questioning someone else's intelligence? :)

No I think he confirmed who the stupid people in this country are. They are the people that America since Obama's first midterm have been telling we don't agree with your political views and bouncing them out of office left and right.

You call out someone's grammar in the same post you throw out that absolute word salad piece of garbage sentence?

Lol

Filthy and RP in fullin spin mode just like Spicer

Yeah, odd that one of them gets a bee in their Bonnet and the other one starts spouting about it, isn't it?

But hey, at least they're both equally wrong and misinformed when they do.

Well today's leaks came from Nunes...I guess we should lock him up right?

Leaks about incidental contact where names were not redacted and personal communications were intercepted? Tell us how this has ANYTHING to do with the ACTIVE investigation that Schiff is leaking stuff?

Yeah, odd that one of them gets a bee in their Bonnet and the other one starts spouting about it, isn't it?

But hey, at least they're both equally wrong and misinformed when they do.

Why did Obama broaden this dissemination of information so every one of the 16 Intell agencies could view it?

Why did Obama broaden this dissemination of information so every one of the 16 Intell agencies could view it?

It's so adorable when you and Troubadouche both spout the same nonsense. Cheetoh Von Tweeto is going down and your desperation is showing. :wave:

It's so adorable when you and Troubadouche both spout the same nonsense. Cheetoh Von Tweeto is going down and your desperation is showing. :wave:

Poor meathead waiting patiently for some talking points from the other spice girls.

Poor meathead waiting patiently for some talking points from the other spice girls.

Exactly. I didn't think for a minute that idiot woukd attempt to answer the question by himself. Hell, the ones that post every minute of the day won't go near it. Hacks all.

"And I'll tell you, NSA is being cooperative," Nunes continued, "but so far the FBI has not told us whether or not they’re going to respond to our March 15th letter, which is now a couple of weeks old.”

Nunes also reported that as of now, he "cannot rule out" President Obama ordering the surveillance.

https://news.grabien.com/story-nunes-fbi-not-cooperating-our-investigation-trump-camp-surve

Guess we know why the left wants Nunes gone.

Leaks about incidental contact where names were not redacted and personal communications were intercepted? Tell us how this has ANYTHING to do with the ACTIVE investigation that Schiff is leaking stuff?

I'll ask again...what evidence has Schiff leaked?

Why wouldn't they be able to share such information?

"And I'll tell you, NSA is being cooperative," Nunes continued, "but so far the FBI has not told us whether or not theyre going to respond to our March 15th letter, which is now a couple of weeks old.

Nunes also reported that as of now, he "cannot rule out" President Obama ordering the surveillance.

https://news.grabien.com/story-nunes-fbi-not-cooperating-our-investigation-trump-camp-surve

Guess we know why the left wants Nunes gone.

Copy and pasted 3 times...thanks Phurfur

I'll ask again...what evidence has Schiff leaked?

Details of evidence in an active investigation. :doh:

Why wouldn't they be able to share such information?

Broadening a 'need to know' of information they shouldn't be privy to. Why would he feel compelled to do that shortly before he left office?

Details of evidence in an active investigation. :doh:

Broadening a 'need to know' of information they shouldn't be privy to. Why would he feel compelled to do that shortly before he left office?

So nothing more than saying it is more than circumstantial...and you think that is bad and worse than what Nunes pulled. Thanks for again proving you are a partisan hack.

Shouldn't be privy to? Again...I disagree. Better head back to the treehouse or one of those pundit sites to get your next talking point or thing that you know nothing about yet want to whine about Obummer to deflect from the awful last two days for Trump.

Copy and pasted 3 times...thanks Phurfur

Hey Biff how did your meeeting withBill Oliver go? I hope you didn't steal his pen!

Avoid commenting on actual issue. thanks Meathead.

You want me to kick your ass in it in three threads?

One last great deed for his country. He knew democracy was in trouble and that Trump was teaming with our adversary to rig the election.