Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

A dude just came in the store dressed like a cowboy

Big black Garth Brooks style cowboy hat, black cowboy boots, one of those suede jackets with all the frill. Huge silver belt buckle.

I bet he doesn't even own a cow.

That's like walking in dressed like a Nascar driver and peddling away on a bicycle.

Fock off.

• Like 1

I thought it was a bit weird too. Had a guy transfer to my college in SC who played first. He transferred from A&M. When we went out one night he was dressed like that. In Texas thats actually what everyone wears when they go out

Big black Garth Brooks style cowboy hat, black cowboy boots, one of those suede jackets with all the frill. Huge silver belt buckle.

I bet he doesn't even own a cow.

That's like walking in dressed like a Nascar driver and peddling away on a bicycle.

Fock off.

Don't go camping with him! :shocking:

Can always tell when CMA Fest/Fanfare is going on in Nashville...straw cowboy hats and boots everywhere by the tourists.

And the focking fanny pack central as well.

The only good part is the cowboy boot look on good looking chicks wearing short shorts or a short skirt.

Which Walmart do you work at?

I was going with...People of Wal-Mart. :lol:

Yes it is retard.

I lived in Dallas for 10+ years and traveled all over the state you focking imbecile. I have tons of family and friends that still live there. Not a single one of them owns a cowboy hat or shiny belt buckle.

You might see that look at Billy Bobs or other Country Bars, but thats where it stays.

Nobody wears that sh!t when out theyre out on the town in mainstream restaurants or clubs.

Especially not in Dallas.

I lived in Dallas for 10+ years and traveled all over the state you focking imbecile. I have tons of family and friends that still live there. Not a single one of them owns a cowboy hat or shiny belt buckle.

You might see that look at Billy Bobs or other Country Bars, but thats where it stays.

Nobody wears that sh!t when out theyre out on the town in mainstream restaurants or clubs.

J.R. wore a cowboy hat.

Well, that seals it. Everyone in TX must wear them.

Just the rich focks. The only reality show I liked way before the real housewife BS. The Real Rich Focks of Dallas.

Just the rich focks. The only reality show I liked way before the real housewife BS. The Real Rich Focks of Dallas.

You mean like guys like Jerry Jones, Mark Cuban, Ross Perot, Andrew Beal, Rod Lewis, Michael Dell, Richard Kinder and Robert Bass?

You mean like guys like Jerry Jones, Mark Cuban, Ross Perot, Andrew Beal, Rod Lewis, Michael Dell, Richard Kinder and Robert Bass?

I thought all their last names were Ewing. I'm gonna have to get the box set now.

Sure bro. If you say so. I just left there a little over a year ago and when going out would see people wearing that all the time. Now not literally EVERYONE wears it (youre an idiot if you assume everyone dresses the same. I didnt LITERALLY mean everyone in the state dresses like that). But you will see a good bit of people do dress like that when going out. Especially native Texans. Saw a little less of it cause a lot of people in the military were in SA so it was watered down some at the regular bars. But country bars? Yea everyone is dressed almost like that.

Can always tell when CMA Fest/Fanfare is going on in Nashville...straw cowboy hats and boots everywhere by the tourists.

And the focking fanny pack central as well.

The only good part is the cowboy boot look on good looking chicks wearing short shorts or a short skirt.

Mullets and fanny packs. Back when times were better.

I know a fair number of rodeo cowboys. The rule on big buckles is you better have won it and not bought it. The iron price, not the gold price.

I know a fair number of rodeo cowboys. The rule on big buckles is you better have won it and not bought it. The iron price, not the gold price.

I actually wanted to do that. Be a bull rider and stuff. My parents werent having it though cause it was too dangerous. Cant blame them. I wouldnt want my child doing it either

I actually wanted to do that. Be a bull rider and stuff. My parents werent having it though cause it was too dangerous. Cant blame them. I wouldnt want my child doing it either

😮

I was at a college fair with my son last night. Some guy was wearing a cowboy hat and a leather jacket with 1972 Miami Dolphins Super Bowl champs all over it. I was trying to figure out if he was special needs or not. :D

I was at a college fair with my son last night. Some guy was wearing a cowboy hat and a leather jacket with 1972 Miami Dolphins Super Bowl champs all over it. I was trying to figure out if he was special needs or not. :D

Of course he is, he's a Dolphins fan.

Many people in TX wear cowboy boots and jeans daily, especially once you get out of Dallas and Austin.

Cowboy hats are usually only worn by ranchers and good ol boys.

I suppose there are frat boys and sorostitutes who wear cowboy hats and boots for attention when they go to the bar.

What stuff? There's more than being a bull rider?

I thought about saying Howdy pardner. but I didn't want him walking out thinking, What, that mother focker thinks he's some sort of cowboy?

So, instead you became a bullshit artist? :dunno:

• Like 1

Dude was just back in the store so I whispered into my Echo remote, Play Rhinestone Cowboy.

I just spent the last ten minutes talking about Glen Campbell. :doh:

• Like 1

Dude was just back in the store so I whispered into my Echo remote, Play Rhinestone Cowboy.

Haha. Remind me again. What kinda store is it?

Really outside of Texas I dont see this as the norm. If around here someone wore jeans, cowboy boots,flannel, and a cowboy hat they would definitely be looked at weird. But in Texas thats everyones going out attire. Hell, Ive had friends who got married in that attire

Haha. Remind me again. What kinda store is it?

Sex shop

Really outside of Texas I dont see this as the norm. If around here someone wore jeans, cowboy boots,flannel, and a cowboy hat they would definitely be looked at weird. But in Texas thats everyones going out attire. Hell, Ive had friends who got married in that attire

Youre not really going down this road again are you?

Where the fock did you hang out in TX where everyone dresses like that when they go out?

Billy Bobs?

Youre not really going down this road again are you?

Where the fock did you hang out in TX where everyone dresses like that when they go out?

Billy Bobs?

Have you BEEN to Texas vudu? Its pretty common. Especially when you go out country dancing. Now I hope youre not going down the same road where you think everyone LITERALLY means everyone. It 90% of the people I see out at the country bars (typical hangout for people in Texas even older folk) is a country bar where they can two step

Have you BEEN to Texas vudu? Its pretty common. Especially when you go out country dancing. Now I hope youre not going down the same road where you think everyone LITERALLY means everyone. It 90% of the people I see out at the country bars (typical hangout for people in Texas even older folk) is a country bar where they can two step

Do you even remember this thread? I lived in Dallas for years and still have family in that area.

Western wear is the gear of choice for C/W bars all over the country. But those places definitely dont dominate big city nightlife in TX.