Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Wanna read the best Tiger Woods article there is?

Didn't stop down for all of this, but I did skim thru a good portion of it.

It does explain a few things, a lot of it has been known for a while.. And I guess we can all speculate if his life events did in fact trigger his downfall... But for the most part, I don't buy it. I firmly believe TW was destined for the path of human sorriness whether Earl had died when he did, or if he were still alive and kicking today at 85.... Along with the all the qualities Earl Woods instilled in Tiger that made him the golfing giant he was - he also instilled in him some really horrible ones too... The things Tiger witnessed growing up - the way he saw his father treat, use, manipulate, abuse and degrade women Tiger learned and adopted as part of his own philosophy. The things and way his father was molded Tiger's character into what many would consider rather pathetic. It started with women, but it branched out to all aspects of his life too............ Tiger was well on his way to being sorry well before his father died, I'm not so sure the rage he carries is the sole reason for it.

I figured that was the article you were talking about before I even opened the thread. I read that shortly after it came out. Yup, very informative. A solid read.