Sign in to follow this  
Hurricane Ditka

Pabst Blue Ribbon

Of course....yes.

I have enjoyed many a Blue Ribbon in my time. The better question is....Rheingold...yes or no.

Yes

If you are twelve. And Blue Velvet is playing! " Fawk Henican!! Pabst Blue Ribbon!!!"

• Like 1

If all the beer is gone, and all the water is drunk...then hell yeah!

Otherwise, not a chance!

1985 16 years old 10 bucks a case - split that between 2 - $5 12 beers :bandana:

Too bad it tasted like assss

Used to go to the Black Cat Lounge back in the day in Austin. Would hit the cheesy bar across the street. .69 anything in the house. At 10:00 on Tuesday's Bob Schneider's band at the time, Joe Rockhead, would throw down and on Thursday's was Soul Hat. :bandana:

$1.00 Pabst Blue Ribbon :D and free help yourself hot dogs :thumbsup:

Knew I had it good back in the early nineties, I guess I realized it, I sure do miss it sometimes. Early 90's Austin >>>> Today's Austin, damn secret got out.

Today, Freddie's backyard, $2 tall boy Pabst, Lonestar, and Milwaukee's best. Playscape for the kids, washer's for the big boys. Austin chix abound. :thumbsup:

<_<

• Like 1

PBR me ASAP

alsonotreallyiwouldmuchratherhaveaLabatt'sBlue

Sure....my grandfather drank himself to death on it, so it must be good

We sell it on draft for 2.25

our most popular seller, especially for the people that still work in the fishing industry

Haven't had it in a while but I would try it...heard good things. But I'm not sure it woudl be good.

Not just no,but fock no,had my fill of the swill in the 70's.

If you are twelve. And Blue Velvet is playing! " Fawk Henican!! Pabst Blue Ribbon!!!"

Fock you, you focking fock! :doublethumbsup:

Not that I'd turn one down, but I certainly wouldn't order one. It smells like a glass full of piss after someone drank a decent beer.

Not that I'd turn one down, but I certainly wouldn't order one. It smells like a glass full of piss after someone drank a decent beer.

That...the new this! :shocking:

Honestly never got to it. By that i mean when i came to college, i kept drinking cheap beer until i found one i can tolerate. Bud Ice is my cheap beer of choice, i don't know why, but to me that has the least cat-pissiness of any of the cat piss beers. I do hear PBR is of a quality cheap beer, but, i am not going to risk it. It's either Sam Adams or Bud Ice for me.

When my local dive bars started selling cans of this crap as premium pricing? Because shitstain little Millennials thought they were cool drinking it?

That's when I checked out.

if papbst dies, don't blame it on millercoors. Blame it on the little shitstains who have the attention span of a five-year-old.

Shiit was hip and trendy for about a summer, but you knew that shiit wouldn't last.

Remember all the shiit stains that constantly played Ring of Fire 300 times in a row on the jukebox after the movie came out? Yeah, those same type of guys.

Just a matter of time before Jim Beam falls out of favor in these fuckers go back to drinking Mojitos or what the fucck ever of the day.

When my local dive bars started selling cans of this crap as premium pricing? Because shitstain little Millennials thought they were cool drinking it?

That's when I checked out.

if paps dies, don't blame it on Newark URS. Blame it on the little shitstains who have the attention span of a five-year-old.

Shiit was hip and trendy for about a summer, but you knew that shiit wouldn't last.

Remember all the shiit stains that constantly played Ring of Fire 300 times in a row on the jukebox after the movie came out? Yeah, those same type of guys.

Just a matter of time before Jim Beam falls out of favor in these fuckers go back to drinking Mojitos or what the fucck ever of the day.

:lol:

Around here they have vintage night 2$ PBR, Old Mill., and Schmidt.

• Like 1

I actually prefer piss beer over any other type. I should probably avoid all beer anyway (body apparently hates hops) but I'd take a budlight lime over something rich and full bodied. Dark stouts are interesting on a sip and taste, sort out the flavor basis. Whole glasses..yick.

:lol:

Around here they have vintage night 2$ PBR, Old Mill., and Schmidt.

City wide special in Philly: $3 can of Pabst and shot of Jim Beam.