Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Male teacher ordered to observe teen girl in shower

Did you get laid in high school ?

I mean marching band is pretty bad ass.

Nope. Went to college a virgin.

Took me a long time to figure the wimmens out. I was one of those sad fools who puts the poosay on a pedistal.

I never once saw a single person shower after gym class

And?

It's funny, we had about of I don't know, 50 or 60 foot roof on our gym. And we had one of those old-fashioned climbing ropes. Just thinking about it today, there is no way in hell any insurer would ever allow that these days.

No safety harnesses, nothing but an old mat that might might help you if you fell from 12 ft. But once you got up to the top? You either climb down or died. There was no other option. 😁

Loved doing that. Pure upper body back then.

What happens when a HS boy decides he wants to shower with the girls?

This is a good point. I know some of the leftists here have no prob with men identifying as wimmens using the ladies room at walmart. What do you do with the male student identifying as a female if he needs to shower? All the lawsuits that Ive read have been girls identifying as boys using boys locker rooms. How are schools handling this now?

It's funny, we had about of I don't know, 50 or 60 foot roof on our gym. And we had one of those old-fashioned climbing ropes. Just thinking about it today, there is no way in hell any insurer would ever allow that these days.

No safety harnesses, nothing but an old mat that might might help you if you fell from 12 ft. But once you got up to the top? You either climb down or died. There was no other option. 😁

Loved doing that. Pure upper body back then.

My sons elementary school actually has them hanging from the rafters in their gym. Im like WTF for?