Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

I have been losing hair...

for 30 years now.

Good Gawd, it's annoying.

Still thick on the skull, so I don't know WTF.

But GD, it's not just the pillercase. It's the stovetop, ceramic sink, floors, laptop, etc.

Doesn't help that I tend to run my hand through my hair when I'm thinking/reading, etc.

All my other friends have the requisite large-scale five-heads and that's fine, but damn.

It's not as thick as high school, but back then, it was a friggin mop. Now, it's just more reasonable.

I have even thought of doing hair pills / creams just to keep from shedding constantly.

Even if it's my own, it grosses me out to catch one on my plate or whatever.

Anybody else?

Embrace the inevitable and shave it all off.

At this point, my hair will outlast my heart.

...liver, kidneys, gall bladder, prostate, left foot...

I am really glad to not have this problem. Being bald would suck.

I really thought I'd be bald by my age (48) but still get pretty good coverage.

wiff, are you talking about pubes cause you reference 'so thick on the skull' If so, quit masturbating in all areas of your place.

😁

Right hand looks like a Brillo pad.

• Like 1

It just shifts. It goes from your head to your ears, nose, back, etc. :dunno:

Speaking of which; You're over 40? Go spend ten bucks on a friggin nose hair trimmer. Disgusting. WTF? How do you not see that?

Also works on ears and brows.

Cry me a fockin' river :mad:

Hey cue ball. :wave:

I am now in the process of growing into a super mullet.

I've recently reverted back to my college days and am supporting a mullet of sorts also. :headbanger: :bandana:

wiff, are you talking about pubes cause you reference 'so thick on the skull' If so, quit masturbating in all areas of your place.

Speaking of pubes, nothing more nasty than taking a piss in a public restroom and a 2" long pube is just chilling on the urinal.

We don't really lose our hair, it simply migrates. :dunno:

Speaking of pubes, nothing more nasty than taking a piss in a public restroom and a 2" long pube is just chilling on the urinal.

Removing the pube from the urinal with your tongue would be much, much nastier.

At 52..i have these bizzaro hairs growing out of my eats and eybrows that are hella longer than anything else.

At 52..i have these bizzaro hairs growing out of my eats and eybrows that are hella longer than anything else.

yeah, that's fcking weird. I wake up in the morning and there's a 3-inch hair sticking straight out of my forehead like a unicorn.

There was a trader I worked with a lot who was about 10 years older than me. Multi-millionaire. Hot wife. I don't know how she didn't say something. The dude would stand over me while I'm sitting down and he's got freaking Juniper bushes coming out of his nostrils. How the fucck do you miss that?

yeah, that's fcking weird. I wake up in the morning and there's a 3-inch hair sticking straight out of my forehead like a ###### unicorn.

Never in my forehead but I get these too. Today was the edge of my earlobe, like two inches long that I know wasn't there yesterday. Why can't scientists pinpoint why certain follicles can produce two inches of hair in twelve hours and patent that ? They'd be gazillionaires.

• Like 1

Everyone loses their hair. Just is a matter of how much. My dad, his dad, and my other grandpa all had a head full of hair (even if it did thin a bit) and it didnt grey much either. So I think Im safe as far as not going bald or my hair greying much

Everyone loses their hair. Just is a matter of how much. My dad, his dad, and my other grandpa all had a head full of hair (even if it did thin a bit) and it didnt grey much either. So I think Im safe as far as not going bald or my hair greying much

sorry it comes from your mom's side, Kojak :wave:

sorry it comes from your mom's side, Kojak :wave:

Yea which is why I said my other grandpa had a head full of hair and it wasnt hardly grey

i got 99 problems, but losing hair ain't one

You aren't losing it, it's just moving South.

At this point, my hair will outlast my heart.

...liver, kidneys, gall bladder, prostate, left foot...

My maternal grandfather had a full thick head of hair his entire life. I resemble him a lot and expect to go that route. I will probably be Steve Martin white by the time I hit 50 though.

My maternal grandfather had a full thick head of hair his entire life. I resemble him a lot and expect to go that route. I will probably be Steve Martin white by the time I hit 50 though.

Better than Robin Williams Blue.

....t0o soon?

I saw this old man at the store last week. He was dressed extremely well and well groomed with a nice wife on his arm. All except the fact that his eyebrows were CRAZY wild and long. I just imagine the poor has loved ones and friends and none of them have the heart to tell him it looks terrible.