Sign in to follow this  
leftyguitar

possible trade... deion branch involved

my lineup is in my sig. we're in the 13th round... my friend has the current pick. he just told me he wants deion branch. here's the rest of his team so far:

rudi johnson

ronnie brown

antonio gates

hines ward

derrick mason

kevin jones

donovan mcnabb

brandon lloyd

joseph addai

jacksonville d

drew bennett

michael vick

nate burleson

i'm thinking of offering him branch for one of his WR's and his pick in this round. what do you guys think?

Following your other posts, I know you took Branch in the 11th round. Do you like Bennett his 11th round pick or Burleson his 13th rounder.

How about you give Branch and Kennison for Bennett or Burleson and his pick?

You then have a WR to cover your week 6 bye problems and can pick up TJ and Benson with your next picks and follow with a D in the last round!

Or give Branch, Kennison, your 15th for Bennett or Burleson, Jax D, and his 14th?

Following your other posts, I know you took Branch in the 11th round. Do you like Bennett his 11th round pick or Burleson his 13th rounder.

How about you give Branch and Kennison for Bennett or Burleson and his pick?

You then have a WR to cover your week 6 bye problems and can pick up TJ and Benson with your next picks and follow with a D in the last round!

Or give Branch, Kennison, your 15th for Bennett or Burleson, Jax D, and his 14th?

Forget anoth WR - get one of his proven RB's, even if you have to give up dillon to get it

Hmm...just to change it up a bit, maybe offer him Westbrook and Branch for Ronnie Brown and his pick this round. You're deep at WR and Branch will probably never see the starting line up for your team and Brown could have a huge year this year. Westbrook's real value is in PPR but Brown is likely to catch 50 balls this year in Miami, while also putting up WAY better rushing #'s. I don't know if he'd even be willing to part with Brown, but you said he wanted Branch and Westbrook seems to be a "trendy pick" this year so I think it's worth a shot at least. Hope this helped, good luck.

Help me out.

Link

interesting ideas guys... sounds devious. i like it. hehhe. i particularly like the brown / westbrook idea. i'll see what i can do, and let you know how things work out.

thanks guys! (and if anybody has other ideas please keep postin up!)

Yeah, let us know something on the Westy/Brown deal. I'd like to see if it works lol. Good luck.