• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Cloaca du jour

Cloaca du jour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,451 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:44 PM

No job, work for your food stamps. Fock off in highschool no diploma? Work camp till you wise up! Too fat to work... 1500 calories a day food stamps till you can slim down and work.

#2 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,993 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:51 PM

Obesity is a major problem among America’s poor!

#3 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 34,692 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:54 PM

Good luck with that

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#4 cyclone24

cyclone24

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,297 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:00 PM

I really feel like with technology the way it is kids can't focus.
So what I'm proposing is a special camp for concentration..... We'll identify certain types of people and kids that need to go to this camp and will give them cool little star badges they can wear on their shirts with their name on them.
They will enjoy a lovely train ride to our campsite. There will be plenty of fires for marshmallows and we save time to have more fun by having group showers.

Thoughts?
Kid i wish i could buy you at what youre really worth and sell you for what you think youre worth
Mickey Mantle to Joe Pepitone.

#5 The Elevator Killer

The Elevator Killer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,729 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:02 PM

No job, work for your food stamps. Fock off in highschool no diploma? Work camp till you wise up! Too fat to work... 1500 calories a day food stamps till you can slim down and work.

I hope it has a chain link fence so I see the cast of Jersey Shore. 

When's the next band coming on man? It seems like decades since that cat played the guitar with his tongue. Damn I knocked over the bong again. 

#6 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 34,692 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:06 PM

So what I'm proposing is a special camp for concentration..... We'll identify certain types of people and kids that need to go to this camp and will give them cool little star badges they can wear on their shirts with their name on them.
They will enjoy a lovely train ride to our campsite. There will be plenty of fires for marshmallows and we save time to have more fun by having group showers.

Thoughts?

So your suggesting concentration camps?  Brilliant! 

You may have to come up with a different name though, that one may have already been used.  :unsure:

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#7 Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,202 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:09 PM

It seems like everyday we are just inching closer and closer to full-on hunger games.

#8 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 120,596 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:09 PM

Thoughts?

:first:

#9 cyclone24

cyclone24

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,297 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:10 PM

So your suggesting concentration camps?  Brilliant! 

You may have to come up with a different name though, that one may have already been used.  :unsure:

So you think I might have a little marketing issue with the Concentration Camp?

Ok....noted.
Kid i wish i could buy you at what youre really worth and sell you for what you think youre worth

#10 Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,202 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:11 PM

:first:

I know I've heard that bit before, but I can't remember who did it. :wall:

#11 cyclone24

cyclone24

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,297 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:12 PM

I know I've heard that bit before, but I can't remember who did it. :wall:

Ha I did. A buddy of mine and me off and on we'll come up with our fake company called gfy Industries where we come up with crap like this.

(Not that some actual comic might not have come up with something like that but I'm not aware of it anyway)

#12 The Elevator Killer

The Elevator Killer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,729 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:12 PM

It seems like everyday we are just inching closer and closer to full-on hunger games.

No one what's to see you in a flame dress. 

When's the next band coming on man? It seems like decades since that cat played the guitar with his tongue. Damn I knocked over the bong again. 

#13 Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,202 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:14 PM

Ha I did. A buddy of mine and me off and on we'll come up with our fake company called gfy Industries where we come up with crap like this.

(Not that some actual comic might not have come up with something like that but I'm not aware of it anyway)

Did you post it here before, pretty sure I LMAO the first time I saw it too.

#14 cyclone24

cyclone24

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,297 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:15 PM

Did you post it here before, pretty sure I LMAO the first time I saw it too.

Yeah... Just seemed like a good post to crack it back out

#15 cyclone24

cyclone24

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,297 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:17 PM

Our last idea is to sell advertising on terrorist trucks that mow people down.....

I mean that footage is around forever. And here's all these blank white trucks With nothing on them.

Just think you're watching the news seeing all this terrible footage and then boom hey Scotty's Lawn Service on the side of the truck....

Boom. Marketing.

#16 bandrus1

bandrus1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,335 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:21 PM

You know who will love this all those govt employees oops I mean private contractors out there keeping blue collar jobs alive via tax money

#17 nzoner

nzoner

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,175 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:25 PM

Obesity is a major problem among America’s poor!

Well yeah,when Moon Pies are considered a food group and can be purchased with EBT.

"NOTHING MATTERS BUT THE WEEKEND,FROM A TUESDAY POINT OF VIEW."

#18 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,350 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:44 AM

So you think I might have a little marketing issue with the Concentration Camp?

Ok....noted.

Maybe "Focus Groups"

Some guy living in a hut isn't worth throwing down philosophically with. Save it for lightly trafficked message boards. ~Hardcore Troubadour