Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Bring back work camps

No job, work for your food stamps. Fock off in highschool no diploma? Work camp till you wise up! Too fat to work... 1500 calories a day food stamps till you can slim down and work.

• Like 1

I really feel like with technology the way it is kids can't focus.

So what I'm proposing is a special camp for concentration..... We'll identify certain types of people and kids that need to go to this camp and will give them cool little star badges they can wear on their shirts with their name on them.

They will enjoy a lovely train ride to our campsite. There will be plenty of fires for marshmallows and we save time to have more fun by having group showers.

Thoughts?

• Like 2

No job, work for your food stamps. Fock off in highschool no diploma? Work camp till you wise up! Too fat to work... 1500 calories a day food stamps till you can slim down and work.

I hope it has a chain link fence so I see the cast of Jersey Shore.

So what I'm proposing is a special camp for concentration..... We'll identify certain types of people and kids that need to go to this camp and will give them cool little star badges they can wear on their shirts with their name on them.

They will enjoy a lovely train ride to our campsite. There will be plenty of fires for marshmallows and we save time to have more fun by having group showers.

Thoughts?

So your suggesting concentration camps? Brilliant!

You may have to come up with a different name though, that one may have already been used. :unsure:

Thoughts?

:first:

So your suggesting concentration camps? Brilliant!

You may have to come up with a different name though, that one may have already been used. :unsure:

So you think I might have a little marketing issue with the Concentration Camp?

Ok....noted.

I know I've heard that bit before, but I can't remember who did it. :wall:

Ha I did. A buddy of mine and me off and on we'll come up with our fake company called gfy Industries where we come up with crap like this.

(Not that some actual comic might not have come up with something like that but I'm not aware of it anyway)

Ha I did. A buddy of mine and me off and on we'll come up with our fake company called gfy Industries where we come up with crap like this.

(Not that some actual comic might not have come up with something like that but I'm not aware of it anyway)

Did you post it here before, pretty sure I LMAO the first time I saw it too.

Did you post it here before, pretty sure I LMAO the first time I saw it too.

Yeah... Just seemed like a good post to crack it back out

• Like 1

Our last idea is to sell advertising on terrorist trucks that mow people down.....

I mean that footage is around forever. And here's all these blank white trucks With nothing on them.

Just think you're watching the news seeing all this terrible footage and then boom hey Scotty's Lawn Service on the side of the truck....

Boom. Marketing.

You know who will love this all those govt employees oops I mean private contractors out there keeping blue collar jobs alive via tax money

Obesity is a major problem among America’s poor!

Well yeah,when Moon Pies are considered a food group and can be purchased with EBT.

So you think I might have a little marketing issue with the Concentration Camp?

Ok....noted.

Maybe "Focus Groups"