Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

I need some words of encouragement

Don't worry. It'll all be over soon enough.

Also, quit with the focking facebook style post.

Yeah, what's the deal? I know you posted recently about some marital issues; if it is related to that tell us what's going on so we can discuss or STFU. :thumbsup:

Deep in the Alaskan wilderness, theres a family called the Browns. They are Alaskan bush people. You got bear, Matt, Billy, snowbird, and the rest of the clan.

You got bam bam as well. Bam bam posted here once upon a time. Met the fat Fock back in the day. So theres that.

It could be worse. You could live in Chiner

:nono:

I was either in the air or in a layover on my way back to Chiner when he posted this.

You are easily within the top 20 most respected posters here.

Can we really fill a list 20 deep of respected posters?

You got bam bam as well. Bam bam posted here once upon a time. Met the fat Fock back in the day. So theres that.

I met Bamm Bamm in Minny, with RedTodd and Jessy. Good guy. I had the hiccups the whole time but managed to drink my beer, woot! :cheers:

I met Bamm Bamm in Minny, with RedTodd and Jessy. Good guy. I had the hiccups the whole time but managed to drink my beer, woot! :cheers:

wtf? Where was I? I met redtodd,and Jessie,and Carrie, and bam bam, and lady di. , even cmh.

wtf? Where was I? I met redtodd,and Jessie,and Carrie, and bam bam, and lady di. ######, even cmh.

I don't recall the details, it was like 11-12 yrs ago, I think arranged at TheDanZone based on the players involved. I don't know if I knew Carrie at the time (overlapped briefly at the Sanct), and I don't think I really ever knew Di. :dunno:

Youd have liked to know Carrie. Cute black girl. A bit thiiner than jessy.

I recall that about Carrie, from pics I saw. Also IIRC she was a lawyer, or in law school? Anyway I miss having wimmens here. :(

Yeah, what's the deal? I know you posted recently about some marital issues; if it is related to that tell us what's going on so we can discuss or STFU. :thumbsup:

same bs, I'm trying to make it work but she's still convinced we need to go our separate ways. Still in the same house because most of our money is tied up into equity in the house. My uncle and step-dad helped me finish the basement last year, so the house has a lot of sentimental value to me, it's our kids home and I absolutely want to try and keep the house. She's ok with that but our mortgage is currently at a 2.875% fixed rate with 13.5 years left after refinancing 18 months ago, and if I refinance now to buy her out of her portion of the equity I'm looking at an interest rate of around 5% and probably a 30 year loan which probably equates to the same damn payment we are paying now, except then I would need to do it on my own and pay child support too. On top of it all we really have only neglected our marriage, it never was really toxic and nothing in my opinion is irreparable.

Have fun with that :thumbsup:

Well, I don't think a Like's gonna fix that...

Sorry to hear this. I went through a divorce close to ten years ago now. My daughter was 5. I don't know how old your kids are but that's the part that hurts the most. Women age and in time they become someone that as a single man you wouldn't fall for but having young kids and if and when she's with someone else and he's spending more time with them than you, that's the part that truly sucks.

Time heals though, as stupid as that sounds it's true.

Time heals though, as stupid as that sounds it's true.

You know what else heals? Stab wounds. Well maybe not the 60 or 70 you prolly wanted to put in her chest but you get the point.

I have to ask...what is a 60v radius?

You driving a battery powered hot wheels car?