Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Posty, I have to give it you. The reason there should be no DH in baseball.

Tired of pus$y pitchers that drill guys and don't have to face the music.

the helmet toss was horrible.

most times people charge the pitcher they swing wildly and miss, this happened to be with a helmet.

Even as an American league guy, I'm not a fan of pitchers not batting. The DH is a stupid waste of a roster spot.

Williams missed him both times... Plus it was raining, I am pretty sure the ball slipped...

It makes the game more exciting IMO. More scoring and better product.

I think the strategy involved in the national league game more than makes up for the one extra thumper in the lineup.

Purposely hitting batters is stupid anyway. Free base runner. A bunch of grown men who are too sensitive to handle their emotions.

Purposely hitting batters is stupid anyway. Free base runner. A bunch of grown men who are too sensitive to handle their emotions.

Very obvious you never played passed little league.

Ive come around, I used to be a no DH guy, but I would rather watch Papi, Cruz, Davis, Encarnacion hit than a pitcher

the game has become nothing but specializations anyways, pitchers hardly go 7 innings anyways, just have pitchers pitch and hitters hit

I also think that its a huge disadvantage for the NL to not have the DH, and since its never going away in the AL, might as well adapt it across the board

MLB is the only sport that has different rules for different parks

Ive come around, I used to be a no DH guy, but I would rather watch Papi, Cruz, Davis, Encarnacion hit than a pitcher

the game has become nothing but specializations anyways, pitchers hardly go 7 innings anyways, just have pitchers pitch and hitters hit

I also think that its a huge disadvantage for the NL to not have the DH, and since its never going away in the AL, might as well adapt it across the board

MLB is the only sport that has different rules for different parks

Every stadium has different rules in every sport. The rules are unique to the stadium..

Very obvious you never played passed little league.

No I was never great at baseball. I have watched my share of it. It's still pointless as it allows a free runner.

No I was never great at baseball. I have watched my share of it. It's still pointless as it allows a free runner.

A runner on base can be a worthwhile exchange for sending a message.

Every stadium has different rules in every sport. The rules are unique to the stadium..

really, is any NBA team allowed to designate a free throw shooter?

Does the home NFL team get to determine the size of the field?

Does the NHL home team get to put the goal wherever they want?

The DH vs not DH would be like the NFC implementing the Arena rules, where WR's can run full speed at the line of scrimmage during the snap, while the AFC couldn't do that on their home field. Do you see the advantage/disadvantage of that?

really, is any NBA team allowed to designate a free throw shooter?

Does the home NFL team get to determine the size of the field?

Does the NHL home team get to put the goal wherever they want?

The DH vs not DH would be like the NFC implementing the Arena rules, where WR's can run full speed at the line of scrimmage during the snap, while the AFC couldn't do that on their home field. Do you see the advantage/disadvantage of that?

You said MLB has different rules for different parks. I say a homer is over the fence in some parks and above a line in others. That is what it means when a park has different rules.

Leagues, the National and American League determines if pitchers hit, not the "park".

A runner on base can be a worthwhile exchange for sending a message.

What's the message? If everyone stopped purposely tagging each other there would be no need for revenge. And the guys who get hurt because of it, it's a disgrace imo. I mean if it's really ok to do, then I am going to pad up my team as much as possible and try to injure every player I can. Fock em. If it's ok to do, why not do it an wipe out a team?

What's the message? If everyone stopped purposely tagging each other there would be no need for revenge. And the guys who get hurt because of it, it's a disgrace imo. I mean if it's really ok to do, then I am going to pad up my team as much as possible and try to injure every player I can. Fock em. If it's ok to do, why not do it an wipe out a team?

Because you will lose.

It happens. It's part of the game and you bitching isn't gonna change it. I told you why and you don't understand. It's ok.

WR's can run full speed at the line of scrimmage during the snap

This makes football more exciting... I wish the NFL would adopt this like the AFL and CFL does...