• Please log in to reply
660 replies to this topic

#641 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 52,218 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 10:38 AM

Our President responded to this news by celebrating and calling her Horseface.

Now I will admit I laughed. But this is our President? Oh my.

The guy says what ever thought enters his mind....just amazing...

To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

#642 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 03:20 PM

Our President responded to this news by celebrating and calling her Horseface.

Now I will admit I laughed. But this is our President? Oh my.

We've been fed so many lies, virtue signalling and pandering from DC that brutal honesty is actually refreshing.

#643 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 37,555 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:33 PM

Trump even gets hookers to pay him. 

There's nothing more exhilarating than to be fired upon without effect. - Winston Churchill 

#644 Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,930 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:39 PM

The guy says what ever thought enters his mind....just amazing...

He's the one that slept with her....  :lol:

#645 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,612 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:48 PM

Horseface! :lol:
He's the best!
:lol:

#646 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 34,822 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:57 PM

Trump even gets hookers to pay him. 

Ha! Winning!

#647 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 52,218 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:17 AM

He's the one that slept with her....  :lol:

His base loves him for this kind of stuff, this entire episode is just fascinating to watch unfold....

To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

#648 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,265 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:31 AM

His base loves him for this kind of stuff

Sad reflection on his base.
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#649 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 34,822 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:39 AM

His base loves him for this kind of stuff, this entire episode is just fascinating to watch unfold....

I support him because of his tax cuts and putting America first in foreign affairs, amongst other things, mainly the other choice. But you continue with the fantasy that it's about the tweets and the name calling.

#650 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 52,218 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:57 AM

I support him because of his tax cuts and putting America first in foreign affairs, amongst other things, mainly the other choice. But you continue with the fantasy that it's about the tweets and the name calling.

I think that might be your individual "thing", but in terms of his wider base of support, i think people gravitate toward his apparent inclination to speak frankly, whether or not his statements are accurate seems to be secondary to his avoidance of political correctness....

#651 seafoam1

seafoam1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,428 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:00 AM

I think that might be your individual "thing", but in terms of his wider base of support, i think people gravitate toward his apparent inclination to speak frankly, whether or not his statements are accurate seems to be secondary to his avoidance of political correctness....

I think they are both judged. Both getting rid of political correctness and him keeping his promises. And being accurate in his statements. The right is much more clear headed than the left in general. 

#652 cbfalcon

cbfalcon

FF Geek

• Members
  • 18,484 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:31 AM

So there aren't numerous posts from you supporting him for a tweet or when he calls someone names?

I haven't bothered to look, so if there aren't, cool. But my gut instinct is telling me something else here.

I like steak

#653 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 34,822 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:33 AM

So there aren't numerous posts from you supporting him for a tweet or when he calls someone names?

I haven't bothered to look, so if there aren't, cool. But my gut instinct is telling me something else here.

I may laugh, but it's not what's getting my vote. Not by along shot. And no, I don't think I've been a fervent supporter of the sideshow. I'd rather he didn't.

#654 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 52,218 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:50 AM

I may laugh, but it's not what's getting my vote. Not by along shot. And no, I don't think I've been a fervent supporter of the sideshow. I'd rather he didn't.

I think its a legitimate stance to support him based on actual outcomes and actions instead of whether or not he is polite or says the standard BS that follows some ideology.....but I really wish he would tone it down.....

#655 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 34,822 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:24 AM

I think its a legitimate stance to support him based on actual outcomes and actions instead of whether or not he is polite or says the standard BS that follows some ideology.....but I really wish he would tone it down.....

Bingo. But the lefts portrayal of his voters, vs his batshit supporters misses the mark.

#656 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 67,825 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:43 AM

Bingo. But the lefts portrayal of his voters, vs his batshit supporters misses the mark.

In fairness and based upon interviews with true conservatives, the only reason Trump's so-called non batshit supporters exist are from a stunning lack of better choices coming from either the right or the left.
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#657 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,265 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:49 AM

Trumps immaturity is the price we pay for such outside the box policies as tax cuts, deregulation and deficit spending. Hes a visionary, like Jeb and every other Republican ever. :thumbsup:
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#658 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 34,822 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:50 AM

In fairness and based upon interviews with true conservatives, the only reason Trump's so-called non batshit supporters exist are from a stunning lack of better choices coming from either the right or the left.

Yup. Put a republican candidate up, with his policies that could beat the left and I'm all in. Jeb! Wasn't gonna cut it.

#659 KSB2424

KSB2424

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,105 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:29 AM

This is where I have evolved too.

Results > Rhetoric

Disclaimer: I have no focking idea what I'm talking about.

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile." – Albert Einstein

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

***2018 EdEx Cup Champion***

#660 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 52,218 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:35 AM

Trumps immaturity is the price we pay for such outside the box policies as tax cuts, deregulation and deficit spending. Hes a visionary, like Jeb and every other Republican ever. :thumbsup:

He is not a visionary IMHO, he is a street fighter with blinder-vision.   I think he lacks strategic vision, but not entirely.  I think he is maybe 75% tactical, and 25% strategic, and 100% abrasive.....

While I celebrate him standing up to outside leaders, instead of being an apologist, I also lament the missed opportunities within his absolutism.... I like to dislike him, but every so often he does something that makes me want to applaud...its a complication thing I have with this guy...

#661 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,612 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:52 AM

Personally i'm offended for the horses
:(