Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chargers at Chiefs: In-Game Discussion

Yeah.............ONLY time Hill works enough to get open, Mahomes throws to him-and the girl-beater lets it bounce off of his face-what a WORTHLESS BUM! Overrated POS...............................

Constant penalties called against the Chargers. At this point, all the Chiefs have to do is run plays. No matter what they are and they will be given first downs.

Yeah.............ONLY time Hill works enough to get open, Mahomes throws to him-and the girl-beater lets it bounce off of his face-what a WORTHLESS BUM! Overrated POS...............................

The play wouldn't have stood either way

Happy Damian Williams #26 owner here, started in the flex. Opponent in the championship rounds has Mahomes (and had Hunt) and D Williams has 25 to Mahomes 21 right now in my league.

• Like 1

The play wouldn't have stood either way

Didnt make me feel much better about the drop

Happy Damian Williams #26 owner here, started in the flex. Opponent in the championship rounds has Mahomes (and had Hunt) and D Williams has 25 to Mahomes 21 right now in my league.

Make that 31 ff points from D Williams #26 to 21 ff points Mahomes with 8:15 left in the 4th quarter.

Make that 31 ff points from D Williams #26 to 21 ff points Mahomes with 8:15 left in the 4th quarter.

Kareem who?

Nice job from the former Sooner. He never did much in Miami but hes proving he belongs tonight.

Newsome was on NOBODY'S radar as far as FF was concerned.

That's true. I checked him out as a possible out of nowhere undrafted free agent due to the lack of talent behind Gordon on the depth chart.

Sure coulda used that Mahomie TD there on the QB sneak.

He was IN

Sure coulda used that Mahomie TD there on the QB sneak.

He was IN

Sure could've used Conley getting in for the stack.

Scandrick pushes Tyrell Williams down right in front of the ref. He even thinks he's getting the flag. Then we he realizes the ref isn't going to throw it starts a half-hearted celebration. :D

Do you always get this worked up?

Anyways, you happy with Jackson now?

JJ for the score!!!

Huge sigh of relief from thousands of FF's

Fock you T.Williams for dropping that easy td pass but getting the PI call to allow the goal line plunge. Fock me for picking Rivers every week he sucks and benching him when he does well. Jackson and Mayfield were my other options.

I got Jackson and William's going tonight. Good start to the weekend! :banana:

Me too. Playing against the highest scoring team in my league in round 1 of our playoffs.

Unfortunately, we most likely won't be able to use williams or jackson next week (if we make it that far) as I expect Ware and Gordon to be back.

Chargers are a pretty good team to hang with KC with no Gordon or Allen

How was that not a KC penalty on the Benjamin catch? They throw flags on every other play.

Chargers need to take their time. They're not getting the ball back before the end of regulation. If they leave 45 seconds on the clock, they'll lose even if they score

Another helmet to helmet hit not called against KC.

Make up call....lol