#41 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,071 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 05:35 PM

Saw Logan, loved it.

Saw Get out, liked it.

Didnt see IT yet. Doubt it will be that great, little kids as main cast is usually annoying and horror has been fail since Cabin in the Woods.

#42 penultimatestraw

penultimatestraw

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,082 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 05:49 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#43 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 55,392 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:00 PM

Spoiler

Dont get me wrong, I liked it a lot, I just felt those were a couple missteps that were inconsistent with other things in the film. Probably part of my issue is that I am a huge fan of the genre and given all the praise around Get Out I was looking for issues. :dunno:

The best horror movies Ive seen in the past 5-6 years were Kill List and The Blackcoats Daughter, on the off chance anyone cares, which I am sure they dont. :thumbsup: And I liked Creep 2 from last year more than Get Out.
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#44 penultimatestraw

penultimatestraw

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,082 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:19 PM

Dont get me wrong, I liked it a lot, I just felt those were a couple missteps that were inconsistent with other things in the film. Probably part of my issue is that I am a huge fan of the genre and given all the praise around Get Out I was looking for issues. :dunno:
The best horror movies Ive seen in the past 5-6 years were Kill List and The Blackcoats Daughter, on the off chance anyone cares, which I am sure they dont. :thumbsup: And I liked Creep 2 from last year more than Get Out.

I usually dislike horror movies, and while I wasn’t really scared by it, I was pleasantly surprised by Get Out.

I’ll have to check out those other movies you mention.

#45 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 69,183 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:20 PM

Wasn't really expecting all the broadway-style singing and dancing from Wolverine, but Jackman made it feel organic.   :thumbsup:

😂
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#46 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 55,392 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 07:06 PM

I usually dislike horror movies, and while I wasnt really scared by it, I was pleasantly surprised by Get Out.

Ill have to check out those other movies you mention.

I think all 3 are on Netflix and/or Prime free streaming. :thumbsup:

#47 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 52,326 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:15 AM

It wasnt really a horror movie.

#48 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 55,392 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:23 AM

It was as much of a horror movie as many, many other horror movies that come out these days.

#49 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,006 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:16 PM

Lol