Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Aaron Hernandez found hanged in cell

On Mike and Mike ESPN radio they are acting like this is a national tragedy.

Which is one reason I don't listen to these shmucks...

One of the many reasons this place is so much better than FBG...

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/755333-aaron-hernandez-kills-himself/

First post, Joe writes:

Sad ending to a tragic story.

Please be respectful with comments here. Suicide is an enormous issue in society. Please do not use this space for jokes or one liners.

Thanks.

J

Freakin' dolt, it isn't a sad ending...

Which is one reason I don't listen to these shmucks...

Boomer and Carton were in commercial break. Have to say they didn't mention it at all when I listened between 6:20 and 6:50. (B and C)

The Patriot way.

Who's next?

State police probing Aaron Hernandez "suicide"

State police probing Aaron Hernandez "suicide"

Believe me I thought the same thing. No way he killed himself.

This focking idiot couldn't do it before this last trial? How much taxpayer money could that have saved? :doh:

• Like 1

This focking idiot couldn't do it before this last trial? How much taxpayer money could that have saved? :doh:

Just came out he was gay on Monday

Just came out he was gay on Monday

So a guy who can kill without remorse can't handle people knowing he's ghey? :doh: :lol:

I'll tell you one thing, Jose Baez is an amazing attorney. Just three days ago, he guaranteed that Hernandez would get out of prison. He lived up to his word.

• Like 1

Obviously he was suffering in prison. He ain't suffering now. He escaped his full punishment.

Defense team is going to conduct their own probe into this.

Stating they "knew" him and he'd "never" kill himself.

Only way they can get paid

Not a prison surveillance expert, but I would think there are tons of cameras shooting down all the hallways. Should be pretty easy to know if someone was with him in the area that he was hanged.

I thought he would at least hang around through training camp.

• Like 1

I have to admit its rather odd.... He always seemed hard enough for jail and he just won a big case

0 chance this ego maniac killed himself.

haven't you ever seen OZ?

someone convinced the gayboy hernandez to try autoerotic asphyxiation and hung him.

that's one way to get off

SHIRLEY, Mass. — The Massachusetts maximum security prison where Aaron Hernandez apparently hanged himself has seen its share of troubles since it opened nearly two decades ago.
There have been several other inmate suicides at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center, several attacks on prison staff and several instances of inmate-on-inmate violence. The most famous one was the strangulation of convicted pedophile priest John Geoghan (GAY'-gehn) by another prisoner.
The prison, built for $105 million, was hailed as the nation's most technologically advanced when it opened in 1998. It has more than 1,000 cells.
It is named for two former prisons workers killed in 1972 during an aborted escape attempt.
Hernandez was found by guards hanged with a bedsheet at about 3 a.m. Wednesday. The former NFL star was pronounced dead at a hospital about an hour later.

didn't take long before these chickens came home to roost

Baez isn't getting paid for repping Hernandez. Just gets him more publicity and he'll be able to charge the out of his next super wealthy murder defendant. Getting an already convicted, well known murderder acquitted of newer multiple murder charges. Unreal

I don't know about you guys, but it ain't so bad.

I mean, I wouldn't mind my eulogy to include the words:

"Say what you will about this tragedy and the life lived before it, but one thing is undeniable; He was Well, Hung."

One of the many reasons this place is so much better than FBG...

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/755333-aaron-hernandez-kills-himself/

First post, Joe writes:

Freakin' dolt, it isn't a sad ending...

He's mentally retarded.

I'll tell you one thing, Jose Baez is an amazing attorney. Just three days ago, he guaranteed that Hernandez would get out of prison. He lived up to his word.

:doublethumbsup: The guy gets everyone out.

Stick this POS in the ground and forget him.

Browns are looking to pick up his contract since all charges will be dropped.

They could plug him in on defense

With a hang time like that he shoulda been a kicker.

I didn't want to do a tight end joke. :dunno:

Right next to his head, scrawled in to the wall, it says "Brooks was here.". Weird.

From an SI article about his brother...

The kid who wanted to be everybody’s friend has been branded as football’s Al Capone, blowing away anybody who crosses him. D.J. still plays tic-tac-toe with him. Hangman too.

:doh:

https://www.si.com/longform/2016/aaron-hernandez-brother-dj-hernandez/

Aug 2012

Upon agreeing to a five-year contract extension on Monday, Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez made a charitable gesture that owner Robert Kraft acknowledged in remarks Monday evening at the team's annual charitable foundation gala.

"One of the touching moments since I've owned the team -- knowing that this is our charitable gala tonight -- Aaron came into my office, a little teary-eyed, and presented me with a check for $50,000 to go to the Myra Kraft Giving Back Fund," Kraft said. "I said 'Aaron, you don't have to do this, you've already got your contract.' And he said 'No, it makes me feel good and I want to do it.'

Hernandez joins fellow tight end Rob Gronkowski in signing long-term contract extensions this offseason. Both were drafted in 2010; Gronkowski in the second round, and Hernandez in the fourth round. "We're privileged to have two of the best young players on this team we know are going to be here for quite some time," Kraft said. "We know that both players had issues coming out, so where we drafted them was not indicative of how good they really were, and I think both of them have really shined here."

To Kraft, Hernandez's donation reflected the organization's desire to have players give back after receiving financial security by playing in the NFL. "That made me feel good because part of the thing that we learned early on is that we have a lot of young men who come into this business, and they come from humble financial homes, and part of what we try to do is make them understand is that there is a psychic income involved in giving back both your time and your financial resources, if you can do that," he said. "And I sensed that he was touched in doing that. We didn't request it, it's something that he decided. And to flip the switch from living modestly to all of a sudden having a lot of income, I think we have to work real hard to help our young men adjust to that."

Kraft admitted that the first impression of Hernandez may not reflect the tight end's true character.

"I just think he's a super player, and really a first-class guy," Kraft said. "Some people might see all the tattoos on him and think.... Maybe 10 years ago I was in that class, now I think 'Wow, this guy's a good guy.' And we made a big commitment to him."

For Hernandez, the donation was a gesture of thanks. "He changed my life. Now I'm able to basically have a good chance to be set for life, and have a good life," he said. "I have a daughter on the way, I have a family that I love. It's just knowing that they're going to be OK. Because I was happy playing for my two hundred fifty, four hundred thousand [dollar salary]. Knowing that my kids and my family will be able to have a good life, go to college, it's just an honor that he did that for me. He gave me this opportunity. The $50,000 to help his foundation, obviously, is basically like saying 'thank you' and its means a lot to me.

"He didn't need to give me the amount that he gave me, and knowing that he thinks I deserve that, he trusts me to make the right decisions, it means a lot. It means he trusts my character, and the person I am, which means a lot, cause my mother, that's how she wanted to raise me. They have to trust you to give you that money. I just feel a lot of respect and I owe it back to him. Not only is it $50,000, cause that's not really, that's just the money that really doesn't mean much, with the amount given, it's more, I have a lot more to give back, and all I can do is play my heart out for them, make the right decisions, and live life as a Patriot."

Kraft was absolutely right. I saw all those gang-banger tattoos and thought 'Holy crap, what a total piece of sh*t.'

Now I realize Hernandez was a much bigger piece of sh*t than I originally thought. Never judge. :nono: