Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Alex Baldwin - "I would win if I ran against Trump in 2020"

Isn't it more important to win the nomination of the nitwit party 1st?

:dunno:

The last time a Democrat was that that cocky was November 2016. She got beat.

Democrats need to venture away from HollyWierd and look within the party to find viable & electable candidates to run in 2020. One's who have a clear message for ALL of America. It appears to me they haven't really learned their lesson and figured out exactly HOW and WHY they lost in 2016. It's this elite, Hollywood BS that the fabric of the country dislikes. People like Alec Baldwin have zero in common with most Americans.

If not up with the times means that I don't know what's going on with SNL then yeah I don't pay attention at all to that show.

Was a thread here about it

Be better :mad:

Not surprised: Now that a reality TV shuckster won you can expect a glut of b list actors, singers, athletes etc. to run purely on celebrity. Carrot Top and that Progressive Auto lady should give it a run in 2020.

This is the doosh who abuses his daughter? Yeah, good luck with that.

This is the doosh who abuses his daughter? Yeah, good luck with that.

The liberal response will be: "but he didn't grab her by the puzzy" :rolleyes:

Not surprised: Now that a reality TV shuckster won you can expect a glut of b list actors, singers, athletes etc. to run purely on celebrity. Carrot Top and that Progressive Auto lady should give it a run in 2020.

Hopefully Kathy Griffin will run

Have you listened to the voice mail? It's disgusting, and will make the rounds. What Donald said/did is typical male bravado stuff. It's another level when it's your daughter. And I guaranfockingtee you there was more than that one incident. Remember how suddenly there was all sorts of stuff about Trump once he won the nomination. You don't think there will be for Alex too if he were to get that far?

Have you listened to the voice mail? It's disgusting, and will make the rounds. What Donald said/did is typical male bravado stuff. It's another level when it's your daughter. And I guaranfockingtee you there was more than that one incident. Remember how suddenly there was all sorts of stuff about Trump once he won the nomination. You don't think there will be for Alex too if he were to get that far?

Of course I did. He was pissed at the mother. Pissed at the daughter for not answering. leaving a hateful VM is not abuse.

He should definitely run.

OMG please. Please run. Please. It would be the most entertaining race ever.

Exactly why is this fucktard still in our country? I thought he was moving out. He's obviously a lying sack of who can't keep a promise.

Exactly why is this fucktard still in our country? I thought he was moving out. He's obviously a lying sack of ###### who can't keep a promise.

Great posting!

leaving a hateful VM is not abuse.

Ummmmmm.....yes it is.

Of course I did. He was pissed at the mother. Pissed at the daughter for not answering. leaving a hateful VM is not abuse.

Actually it is. Nowadays thats what they call emotional abuse and is apparently just as serious.

I get my Baldwins confused. There's too many of them. Is this the guy who plays Animal Mother in Full Metal Jacket? I wouldn't mind seeing Animal Mother negotiate with Justin Trudeau, Kim Jong Un, and Angela Merkel.

Kim Bassinger was so fockin hot back then. Baldwin scores some quality tail.

The liberal response will be: "but he didn't grab her by the puzzy" :rolleyes:

Maybe he should just want to fock his own daughter instead...

This comment is so embarrassing for you. For a centrist, you are the biggest lefty hack here and it isn't close. He doesn't want to fock his own daughter. Just punch yourself in the face and take a break from here, you need it. :(

• Like 1

This comment is so embarrassing for you. For a centrist, you are the biggest lefty hack here and it isn't close. He doesn't want to fock his own daughter. Just punch yourself in the face and take a break from here, you need it. :(

It was a joke based on Trumps own comments, lighten up.

It was a joke based on Trumps own comments, lighten up.

So, do you think Trump wants to fock his own daughter?

Maybe in the interest of bridging cross cultural differences, Trump could offer access to his daughter for a few hours in exchange for access to Kim Jon Un's sister and it'd be a huge win-win for both of them.

So, do you think Trump wants to fock his own daughter?

No. I just think he is pretty creepy about her and how he talks about her.

Maybe in the interest of bridging cross cultural differences, Trump could exchange access to his daughter for a few hours in exchange for access to Kim Jon Un's sister and it'd be a huge win-win for both of them.

Un is well known for having sex slaves I thought, so Im certain he at least offered them to Trump. When Rodman was done with them of course.

Un is well known for having sex slaves I thought, so Im certain he at least offered them to Trump. When Rodman was done with them of course.

Just have to make sure they are properly hydrated.

The sex slaves would be no use to anyone after Rodman was through with them.

why has nobody coined the phrase "Thump Trump 2020" maybe we should buy the domain

Humptrump2020.com just redirects you to stormy Daniels homepage. And this place.

why has nobody coined the phrase "Thump Trump 2020" maybe we should buy the domain

Make America Suck Again ... it'll never end.

I mean really, they already used I am black, then they followed it up with I am a woman

now their only campaign strategy is I am not Trump, except when I play him on TV

From GoDaddy:

Sorry, thumptrump2020.com is taken.Still want it? Here's what you do.

Somebody from here? :lol: