Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

The Official New England Patriots are the Greatest Team in the NFL and You Can Whine Ab

FOCK FOCK FOCK FOCK FOCK FOCK FOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!! I hate you all! Especially Tom Brady and Bill focking Belichick! You're a bunch of g0ddamn pvssy ass CHOKERS!!!!! FOCK! :angry:

Also in hindsight, the welker thing obviously hurt....just shows the team or at least him was not as focused on what matters ....the fake punt was horrible and the clock management was even worse.

FOCK FOCK FOCK FOCK FOCK FOCK FOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!! I hate you all! Especially Tom Brady and Bill focking Belichick! You're a bunch of g0ddamn pvssy ass CHOKERS!!!!! FOCK!

:mad: Palin! :mad:

:banana:

:doublethumbsup:

Has anyone figured out how the Pats will move the ball without Moss?

I am so frustrated by this lack of offense.

I'm just saying....the Pats could have used the guy. That Jets defense was packed in like a can of sardines. And still I'm not sure if Brady attempted anything deeper than 25 yards all day.

I'm just saying....the Pats could have used the guy. That Jets defense was packed in like a can of sardines. And still I'm not sure if Brady attempted anything deeper than 25 yards all day.

I was watching the game with my wife and she asked why the Patriots don't ever throw to their wide receivers?

I said it's cause their wideouts suck. :dunno:

Well they needed to isolate Cromartie but it didn't happen. :dunno:

I'm really tempted to delete this thread... if only the pats, Brady and belichik would stop being the best on the planet :(

:lol:

nah pats overachieved this year

I'm going to agree with you. The Jets were supposed to win the East, the Conference, and the Superbowl. I watched HardKnocks on HBO too.

Wasn't this about the time they started showing cracks and barely pulling out games in 2007? I've seen this 'greatest team' story. I know how it ends.

It's like I have a crystal ball or something. :music_guitarred:

I'm going to agree with you. The Jets were supposed to win the East, the Conference, and the Superbowl. I watched HardKnocks on HBO too.

Yup revamped defense, all young kids....they made some strides...and Brady even with the adversity of losing moss, rookie tight ends losing Faulk, most of the season without mankins...great year for a pats team that was expected to finish around 500....great season for this young team....and Brady gets an mvp out of it...amazing overacheiving season.

:cheers:

On another note, seriously now. I mean even the haters have to admit it now..we are witnessing the greatest quarterback in the leagues history...seriously.

Even non patriot fans have to enjoy watching this greatness unfolding before our eyes.....its special and it doesn't come around too often so put aside your hate and enjoy. The Jordan/ Gretzky of football when its all said and done.

0-3 in his last three playoff games. He has become an awesome regular season stats machine. Without any big game pressure, he is one of the all-time best. He was a lot better in the clutch when he and his team were allowed to cheat.

By the way, Gretzky and Jordan remained awesome once the playoffs started, too.

Yup revamped defense, all young kids....they made some strides...and Brady even with the adversity of losing moss, rookie tight ends losing Faulk, most of the season without mankins...great year for a pats team that was expected to finish around 500....great season for this young team....and Brady gets an mvp out of it...amazing overacheiving season.

At the beginning of the season, I had the Pats going 7-9. This was a win-win all the way.

Hehe - feel free, Pats Fans, to shift your Brady drooling comments over to Rodgers anytime you wish. :lol:

Oh, you are a Packers fan. Crap. Now I have to root for the Bears instead. :wall:

nah pats overachieved this year

Wrong.

Franknbeans is correct. You did lose this thread. :music_guitarred:

But you said the Pats were a stone cold mortal lock to win the Super Bowl? :dunno:

:banana:

I would be surprised. That ship sailed when he traded Moss. Belichick does not want a guy who tweets all the time and he is done with older receivers who only run 9 routes.

Cincinnati Bengals WR Chad Ochocinco may be interested in leaving Cincinnati to join the New England Patriots, reports Christopher Price, of WEEI.com. 'PePe and Bill #EPIC,' was tweeted by Ochocinco in response to a question from a Boston Herald reporter. PePe is one of Ochocinco's many nicknames. Patriots head coach Bill Belichick and Ochocinco have developed a friendship over the years. Belichick said he likes Ochocinco as a player and person, and Ochocinco said the two have a mutual respect for each other.

:unsure:

:lol::lol::lol: Yes.. Congrats on this amazing season!

:lol::lol::lol: Yes.. Congrats on this amazing season!

Thanks, when you guys lose this weekend it will be your teams 2nd greatest season ....well a tie ....Congrats on what for you guys was a truly amazing season.

Thanks, when you guys lose this weekend it will be your teams 2nd greatest season ....well a tie ....Congrats on what for you guys was a truly amazing season.

:lol: What do you have planned this weekend? I'm watching my team.

Bump. We need to start discussing our Superbowl parade plans. :pointstosky:

With that defense? I wouldn't book your trip just yet.

With that defense? I wouldn't book your trip just yet.

In order to get to the Superbowl you have to make the playoffs. :thumbsup:

In order to get to the Superbowl you have to make the playoffs. :thumbsup:

That's true but we're not talking about making the playoffs, we're talking about you guaranteeing a trip to the Super Bowl.

That's true but we're not talking about making the playoffs, we're talking about you guaranteeing a trip to the Super Bowl.

Guaranteed. Who in the AFC can stop the Patriots?

Besides Cleveland.... <_<

Besides Cleveland.... <_<

Pittsburgh or Baltimore.

This sounds very similar to Pats fans from 2008 on come playoff time. You're forgetting how 'unclutch' Brady has mysteriously become since they lost their little cheating advantage.

Pittsburgh or Baltimore.

Pittsburgh has to get past God and Tim Tebow.

Baltimore won't win their first playoff game.

This sounds very similar to Pats fans from 2008 on come playoff time. You're forgetting how 'unclutch' Brady has mysteriously become since they lost their little cheating advantage.

Who says we're not cheating again? You don't go 13-3 with zero defense on just offense and luck alone, son. :banana:

I don't see anybody beating the Pats in the AFC... the conference is just that weak...

I wish they'd come over to the NFC... I think they would make a good sixth or seventh seed... :thumbsup:

Well the Steelers DID beat the Pats pretty easily earlier this year, so they are definitely a big threat.

And Baltimore matches up very well against the Pats. Their problem is that their QB sucks. But the Pats secondary is so bad that Joe Flacco will look like Johnny Unitas out there.

Also lets not forget the Pats have lost their last three playoff games, two of which were at home.

Me either. :headbanger:

Dang it!

You got me this time... :mad:

You are a worthy foe....I will be much more careful from here on out... :ninja:

Well the Steelers DID beat the Pats pretty easily earlier this year, so they are definitely a big threat.

And Baltimore matches up very well against the Pats. Their problem is that their QB sucks. But the Pats secondary is so bad that Joe Flacco will look like Johnny Unitas out there.

Also lets not forget the Pats have lost their last three playoff games, two of which were at home.

I don't know that the game will be the same with 'Mendy out, Ben dinged and the game in Foxboro