Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Time to find a new commish.

whomever the commish is I will forward the remaining money to.

~yostedjr

Oh jesus forking christ!

Just set the forking line-up and post it.

Send out an email with the current rules drafted by what's his face.

Allow everyone to propose a rule change.

Post those to the forearm for everyone to vote.

Open the league for trading.

Be done with it until we need you again in August.

TIA. :cheers:

Is this the death blow to this league.... :thumbsdown:

How about we get a co-commish to help edjr. Let edjr still handle the money and make the FINAL decisions like always. But have the co-commish take care of most of the other stuff.

:unsure:

Is this the death blow to this league.... :thumbsdown:

How about we get a co-commish to help edjr. Let edjr still handle the money and make the FINAL decisions like always. But have the co-commish take care of most of the other stuff.

:unsure:

Good idea Gary. I vote edjr for co-commish. :thumbsup:

Good idea Gary. I vote edjr for co-commish. :thumbsup:

:doublethumbsup: As long as it isn't me. This is a pretty high maintenance league.

While we figure out the next commish, post the draft order with the trades, fockface. TIA :wave:

While we figure out the next commish, post the draft order with the trades, fockface. TIA :wave:

Good post. :thumbsup: He is a fuckkface. Big time.

:overhead:

:overhead:

:doublethumbsup:

I don't know the draft order.

but i'll say I think it's unfair that any of the new teams to draft before me. They just got the pick of 3 teams worth of players and I had to keep the same crappy team :dunno:

but i'll say I think it's unfair that any of the new teams to draft before me. They just got the pick of 3 teams worth of players and I had to keep the same crappy team :dunno:

How can you not know the focking draft order? Take last years results, invert and then substitute any traded picks.

1.1 = Dung Dealers (GoColts)

1.2 = Boston Cheatriots (edjr)

1.3 = Romosexuals (mobb_deep)

1.4 = Little School Girls (new team??)

1.5 = Blood Bombs (cbfalcon)

1.6 = Fighting Neckbeards (BigTraine)

1.7 = peaces (kutulu)

1.8 = PeckerWoods (IAMWOOD)

1.9 = Leather Cheerio (new team??)

1.10 = 4th and 9 inches (patweisers44)

1.11 = Sweater Meat

1.12 = Village Idiots (new team??)

We just need you to stop jerking off at Boston Bar Tools for 5 minutes and tell us if anyone traded 2012 draft picks.

If yes, which teams?

If any of them were Village Idiots, Leather Cheerio or Little School Girls, we need to figure out an amicable way to resolve the situation. Obviously we can't take away the picks from the team that received them via trade. Obviously we also can't dock one of the 3 new teams a pick, because that's not cool either. We'll probably need to add a compensatory pick (13) at the end of the first round. Then we'll do another dice roll for how the 3 draft picks will be divided amongst the three new teams. Alternatively, we can just do the inverse of the 3 team draft.

How can you not know the focking draft order? Take last years results, invert and then substitute any traded picks.

1.7 = peaces (kutulu)

1.11 = Sweater Meat

We just need you to stop jerking off at Boston Bar Tools for 5 minutes and tell us if anyone traded 2012 draft picks.

If yes, which teams?

If any of them were Village Idiots, Leather Cheerio or Little School Girls, we need to figure out an amicable way to resolve the situation. Obviously we can't take away the picks from the team that received them via trade. Obviously we also can't dock one of the 3 new teams a pick, because that's not cool either. We'll probably need to add a compensatory pick (13) at the end of the first round. Then we'll do another dice roll for how the 3 draft picks will be divided amongst the three new teams. Alternatively, we can just do the inverse of the 3 team draft.

Good work Co-Commish Deep. :thumbsup:

1.2 = Boston Cheatriots (edjr) Fighting Neckbeards (Bigtraine)

1.6 = Fighting Neckbeards (BigTraine) Boston Cheatriots (edjr)

1.7 = peaces (kutulu)

1.11 = Sweater Meat

A little help for your memory, Ed. :overhead:

1.7 = peaces (kutulu)

1.11 = Sweater Meat

If yes, which teams?

I actually didn't trade the 1st overall draft pic this year. :headbanger:

Someone(I think Bigtrain) has my 2nd round pick though. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I actually didn't trade the 1st overall draft pic this year. :headbanger:

Someone(I think Bigtrain) has my 2nd round pick though. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I dont think I have yours, but I'll take it! Actually, I know you have my third round pick from the Hassleback trade.

Also, I have CBFalcon's second-rounder which was traded for my 3rd rounder last year (that ended up being Andy Dalton :mad: ).

Who are you taking at #1 Gary? B)

I dont think I have yours, but I'll take it! Actually, I know you have my third round pick from the Hassleback trade.

Also, I have CBFalcon's second-rounder which was traded for my 3rd rounder last year (that ended up being Andy Dalton :mad: ).

If Ingram pans out, I had the most brilliant draft of all time last year! :banana:

Ingram

AJ Green (Traded Edjr to grab him)

Demarco Murray

Andy Dalton (Traded Bigtraine to grab him)

That's a better core than half the teams in this league have! :clap:

Also, there is still time for Gary to trade #1 overall. Lets not count or chickens. :ninja:

Its not our fault you traded your pick. We should get the three picks of the three teams we took over. just as if the teams never left the league.

Its not our fault you traded your pick. We should get the three picks of the three teams we took over. just as if the teams never left the league.

I personally agree. It's simplest.

But will you be cool with it if you find out your franchise traded away it's picks?

THat's right.

Leaning towards Luck if the Colts draft him.

I personally agree. It's simplest.

But will you be cool with it if you find out your franchise traded away it's picks?

That's the correct answer. I don't think anybody (except maybe ejdr) thinks you guys shouldn't have the 4, 9 and 12 picks. We're just not sure how to handle the hypothetical situation of one of those 3 picks having been traded away by the former owners.

Ofcourse, this could all be put on the table and discussed if edjr would just post the f'ing details of the draft!$%!

THat's right.

I was planning on taking him at 1.3. :thumbsdown:

Don't be a dummy.

That's the correct answer. I don't think anybody (except maybe ejdr) thinks you guys shouldn't have the 4, 9 and 12 picks. We're just not sure how to handle the hypothetical situation of one of those 3 picks having been traded away by the former owners.

Ofcourse, this could all be put on the table and discussed if edjr would just post the f'ing details of the draft!$%!

I was planning on taking him at 1.3. :thumbsdown:

I assumed he would be there at 1.5 :doh:

Don't be a dummy.

:o I am so confused, maybe I should just trade it.

:o I am so confused, maybe I should just trade it.

I'd take RGIII with it.

:dunno:

:music_guitarred:

:nono:

Defense wins championships. Draft the Miami DST.

I already own the Miami DST. :headbanger: :headbanger:

we have found our new commish!

'grats MD :banana:

we have found our new commish!

'grats MD :banana:

Sounds good! As commish, the first thing on my agenda is kicking your stupid arse out of the league. Sorry, we have no room for silly b!tches. It's not personal. I just want people who pee standing up only, going forward.

Please PM me the commish password any other relevant info (who's owed what, mod access to the league forearm, etc). I'll give you my PP info, so you can forward the finances. I'll also head on over to the geek forearm to find your replacement. Unfortunately, I'll probably have to give the team away free for the first year, since it could be beat by most high school squads. Hell, maybe even that emoticon guy wants it.

Thanks in advance for this minimal effort. I know how much even the most minimal effort sends you into a spastic meltdown.

Does that mean I get to stay? :banana:

I bet the new members are thinking "WTF did I get myself into!"

Don't worry lads, edjr does this a couple times a year. It's part of what makes this league so much fun. The whole "not knowing WTF is going on" really keeps things spicy!

edjr always pays out on time and manages to somehow keep things running along smoothly most of the time. Like most retards, he just needs a lot of hugs and a little extra TLC. :wub:

Does that mean I get to stay? :banana:

Who are you?

As one of the new teams I have no problem being slotted in the draft randomly in the three outgoing teams draft slots.

I also believe the new teams should abide by what draft picks have previously been traded to and away.

As for the draft order.....is the one on the site not correct? Die Nasty Future Draft Picks

As one of the new teams I have no problem being slotted in the draft randomly in the three outgoing teams draft slots.

I also believe the new teams should abide by what draft picks have previously been traded to and away.

As for the draft order.....is the one on the site not correct? Die Nasty Future Draft Picks

We don't give a fock what you think, new guy. Why don't you shut your focking piehole before I stick my :banana: in it. Nice post count you focking retard. :banana:

:wave:

edjr wishes that was correct! Nah, that's not correct though... Dung definitely finished last, so he would show as having the first pick.

Who are you?

:thumbsdown:

edjr wishes that was correct! Nah, that's not correct though... Dung definitely finished last, so he would show as having the first pick.

The order might not be absolutely correct but the trades are right. I know I've got a second 1st rounder for the next 2 years I think.

The only missing trade for me was the one Ed and I made last year which gave me the option to switch first round draft picks this year. The website doesnt support the "option to switch" so we'll have to do it manually.