Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Do you think you could take Rhonda Rousey in a fight?

Nope, and if she rode on top of you, she'd rip your d1ck off with her twat.

Nope

Really? Geez.

I've never seen her fight. I refuse to think I couldn't though. Now granted if she had some crazy Spock like move that crippled me by grabing a nerve in my neck or something then there isn't much a guy can do.

But I just Wiki'd her. She's 5'7" 135lbs. I'm not a big dude, but I am in good shape, and have her by several inches and 30+ pounds.

Really? Geez.

I've never seen her fight. I refuse to think I couldn't though. Now granted if she had some crazy Spock like move that crippled me by grabing a nerve in my neck or something then there isn't much a guy can do.

But I just Wiki'd her. She's 5'7" 135lbs. I'm not a big dude, but I am in good shape, and have her by several inches and 30+ pounds.

dude she would murder you

woman or not this is somebody who is a professionally trained fighter and a Judo expert

She would absolutely kill any regular dude who isn't a trained fighter. Even at 135, I bet she can lift more than you, besides being in better shape and having practiced fighting. Most of us would be completely out of breath after only a minute or two of real fighting.

dude she would murder you

I'm not saying this is not a distinct possibility. However I refuse to live in a world where I admit that to anyone. It's like Bill Cosby. I do not want to live in a world where a woman would beat my ass and Dr. Huxtable is a sexual predator. I refuse to accept it, even if true.

I'm not saying this is not a distinct possibility. However I refuse to live in a world where I admit that to anyone. It's like Bill Cosby. I do not want to live in a world where a woman would beat my ass and Dr. Huxtable is a sexual predator. I refuse to accept it, even if true.

As long as its just blatant admitted denial

KSB, I generally think like you do. I have 80 lbs and a ton of strength on her. But this chick isn't just the best in the world. There is no one who's even close. Every time they bring the next contender who's supposed to possibly give her a challenge, Rousey ends the fight in under a minute.

Not in the best condition of my life would I ever be able to take her.

She is fighing other women right? I mean, I'm sure there is the biggest baddest 3rd grader in the world out there too who could destroy all other 3rd graders.

This feels like an Alamba could beat the Jacksonville Jags or Kentucky over the Sixers question.

Its not. I would wager that rousey could armbar 90% of non mma men.

Is she hot?

She's weird, sometimes she looks kind of hot, others not so much. She's in that spectrum that hillary swank and Jennifer garner find themselves in.

She is fighing other women right? I mean, I'm sure there is the biggest baddest 3rd grader in the world out there too who could destroy all other 3rd graders.

This feels like an Alamba could beat the Jacksonville Jags or Kentucky over the Sixers question.

Don't worry. I doubt she'd hit a man in a sweater vest.

Remember Royse Gracie killing guys twice his size? It is because he knows how to use his big muscles against your little muscles. You might beat Rousey at arm wrestling, but your arm against her hips = broken arm.

So we're talking Octogon rules or straight up street fight with no rules?

You going to pull her hair?

You going to pull her hair?

If she has my arm in a armbar, yes. And prolly bite her Jugular.

So the consensus is that if this was boxing, most in shape athletic men would beat the best female boxer in the world.

It's that this UFC stuff with all these Jiu Jitsu stuff, arm bars, all these learned techniques that would cripple most any person is what would do us in?

So we're talking Octogon rules or straight up street fight with no rules?

If there are no rules, you'd lose your nuts.

Is she hot?

Let's look inside her name: Ronda Rousey. :wub:

But no, no she is not particularly hot. :dunno:

So the consensus is that if this was boxing, most in shape athletic men would beat the best female boxer in the world.

Nope.

It's that this UFC stuff with all these Jiu Jitsu stuff, arm bars, all these learned techniques that would cripple most any person is what would do us in?

not at all. if this were mma a man would win. If it were boxing she would fock them up.

not at all. if this were mma a man would win. If it were boxing she would fock them up.

What? Completely disagree. An in-shape guy would have at least a puncher's chance in a boxing match. Same guy would likely get killed in MMA, unless he had significant wrestling experience.

What? Completely disagree. An in-shape guy would have at least a puncher's chance in a boxing match. Same guy would likely get killed in MMA, unless he had significant wrestling experience.

I disagree. The only way a boxer could win is if they had a significan amount of reach on her. By the time most boxers got close enough to her to punch her they would be crying from an arm bar.

Ok, here's my honest opinion. I am in the worst shape of my life, and almost 45. So, yeah I would run, and she would eventually catch me and I would yelp like a gazelle being caught by a lion and then curl into a ball and hope she had pitty on me.

Now, if I was my 19 year old self, when I could bench 265 ... she'd never get close enough to me. Every time she came at me I would just jab her in the face and keep her away. But if she faked me out and like dove for my ankles and got me ... she might have a chance.

I disagree. The only way a boxer could win is if they had a significan amount of reach on her. By the time most boxers got close enough to her to punch her they would be crying from an arm bar.

Most guys would have a significant reach advantage; she is what, I'm guessing 5'2"? And a 135 pound woman, even Rousey, lacks one punch knockout power against a large athletic man.

I do martial arts and have often sparred against new, untrained men. They by and large are slow and have no idea about distance control (they don't think so at first, because they haven't had to learn speed or distance control). Rousey would avoid getting hit and close distance when available, and as a judo champion she would take most men down. Once down most people have no idea what to do to win a fight against a trained ground fighter like her; it really is a skill and a lot of it goes contrary to your instincts. I'm nowhere near an expert but I know enough that, combined with my size advantage, I'd have a chance. Most people wouldn't though.

Every single woman she fights knows what she wants to do....take them down, wrap them up with her legs, then grab an arm and bend backwards, making them tap out before she dislocated their shoulder or elbow. They train for months to prevent it. And then she does it anyway in under a minute. She'd make every one of us cry

My mma friend and i slept with her. Shes solid and cool.

By sleeping do you mean jerking off in the corner while they scissored?

Every single woman she fights knows what she wants to do....take them down, wrap them up with her legs, then grab an arm and bend backwards, making them tap out before she dislocated their shoulder or elbow. They train for months to prevent it. And then she does it anyway in under a minute. She'd make every one of us cry

Pretty much this. Everyone seems stuck on the 135lb aspect, which means they really don't follow MMA. She cuts weight to make 135lbs, just like most fighters. Jon Jones walks around at 240-245lbs, but weighs in at 206lbs every time. Ronda is likely in the 155-160lb range before cutting weight.

She'd kick ksbs ass, but he'd says she really didn't win, can't pick a winner etc.

From his hospital bed.

Regular guy In-shape is a world apart from boxer shape. Going a round with a boxer who's had any decent training is the longest 3 minutes of your life.