Sign in to follow this  
Frank   M

Jihadi John identified

this is where I actually agree with the israeli tactic. **** bulldoze his family all the way off the British f******. Can't get to him, f*** with his family. show that there are consequences.

this is where I actually agree with the israeli tactic. **** bulldoze his family all the way off the British f******. Can't get to him, f*** with his family. show that there are consequences.

I understand this thinking and agree that it can be effective. The problem is that we draw closer to being like those we revile for their inhumanity.

I understand this thinking and agree that it can be effective. The problem is that we draw closer to being like those we revile for their inhumanity.

of course, you are right. It is a guttural reaction on my part. But still doesn't make it wrong.

at the end of the day, they were playing chess, and we are playing checkers. And that is no god damn thing to do with who was president at the time.

I foresee a drone strike up JJ's backside in the near future.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31637090

We can't do that or else RP will tearfully protest again about this man's rights were violated just like he did when his BFF Anwar Al-Awlaki got blown up in a drone strike.

They should behead his family on prime time TV.

We can't do that or else RP will tearfully protest again about this man's rights were violated just like he did when his BFF Anwar Al-Awlaki got blown up in a drone strike.

What rights?

I agree with this to a point. It's a fine line between wanting to teach this bastard a lesson and being barbaric. He's so sick he prolly doesn't even give a shiot about his family in the first place, the fock :thumbsdown:

What rights?

Come to your senses have you?

The problem is that we draw closer to being like those we revile for their inhumanity.

Eagle fans?

Never left my senses.

What Constitutional rights does this British citizen who joined terrorists have? :doh:

So to be clear, you don't have a problem with the US droning British or other western terrorists, only when they blow up American ones?

So to be clear, you don't have a problem with the US droning British or other western terrorists, only when they blow up American ones?

I will be clear: I never posted anything about droning him, Hack.

You spouted off about how I would be upset that his rights would be violated.....as if he has some Constitutional rights.

I simply knocked that meatball out of the park.

I will be clear: I never posted anything about droning him, Hack.

You spouted off about how I would be upset that his rights would be violated.....as if he has some Constitutional rights.

I simply knocked that meatball out of the park.

No of course you didn't, you don't like blowing up terrorists with drones. Frank brought it up.

No of course you didn't, you don't like blowing up terrorists with drones. Frank brought it up.

RP doesn't like anything Obummer does. So if Obummer decides not to drone strike this POS then RP will hate that. If he does drone strike the fock out of the POS then RP will hate that instead.

Semantics pilot at it again.

He never said anything about droning "this guy".

His history on this board says he has complained multiple times about Obama's use of drone attacks.

RP doesn't like anything Obummer does. So if Obummer decides not to drone strike this POS then RP will hate that. If he does drone strike the fock out of the POS then RP will hate that instead.

I have yet to make any comment on droning this slug.

So, it would seem you are jumping to conclusions again. That never works out well for you.

I have yet to make any comment on droning this slug.

Of course you haven't - you have to see what Obummer does before you can say which course of action was wrong :lol: :doh:

Of course you haven't - you have to see what Obummer does before you can say which course of action was wrong :lol: :doh:

Or maybe it's because I like to mock morons like you and Volty who make assumptions about me that come back to bite you in the ass.

Hell, Volty even had this British scum covered by our Constitution. :doh:

Really? Link to me saying that?

:shocking: I can't find the al Awlaki getting detonated thread.

How convenient for you. :rolleyes:

Did you delete it? I wouldn't be surprised as it was particularly memorably embarrassing even beyond you usual beatings. One of your all time worst.

Instead of providing everybody with a link to the thread featuring page after page after page of ACLU Pilot's vehement condemnations of Obummer in the days after Anwar al Awlaki was deprived of his rights- in typical bullheaded RP style and is now apparently gone- all I can provide is a single post of a few lines in a different thread.

RP takes issue with Charles Krauthammer's defense of Obummer's drone policy which I hope should suffice: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=416566

Did you delete it? I wouldn't be surprised as it was particularly memorably embarrassing even beyond you usual beatings. One of your all time worst.

Instead of providing everybody with a link to the thread featuring page after page after page of ACLU Pilot's vehement condemnations of Obummer in the days after Anwar al Awlaki was deprived of his rights- in typical bullheaded RP style and is now apparently gone- all I can provide is a single post of a few lines in a different thread.

RP takes issue with Charles Krauthammer's defense of Obummer's drone policy.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=416566

I never started such a thread, Hack.

Do you disagree with a post saying the President shouldn't get to be judge, jury, and executioner of American citizens?

I know you sukk Obama cack like there is no tomorrow, but surely you don't think he is entitled to that much power. :shocking:

Do you disagree with a post saying the President shouldn't get to be judge, jury, and executioner of American citizens?

I know you sukk Obama cack like there is no tomorrow, but surely you don't think he is entitled to that much power. :shocking:

You start 10 threads a day criticizing Obummer.

Al Awlaki getting blown up was major news when it happened, you don't think I don't remember how you and I went back and forth for days here discussing in depth how terrible Obummer was for blowing up this guy and American citizens shouldn't be treated this way? So when I see the thread doesn't exist anymore (or I can't find it) and I'm left to wonder why.

Fortunately Arnie Bragg had a small similar post on the same topic and he quoted you in it. And for the record again let me make it clear yet again that yes, when a US citizen joins Al Qaeda hiding out in Yemen plotting attacks on the US and recruiting/ promoting jihad online in perfect unaccented American English, the president has every right to order a strike to blow his ass away.

But I see you now - perhaps since you've been forcefully deprived of slobbering over you gay lover al Awlaki's schlong - maybe agree with me, Arnie, and Charles Krathammer, that Obummer did the right thing in blowing his ass away? Or are you instead going to continue crying for your buddy al Awlaki being deprived of his rights again?

I'd really like to invite you start up that conversation again because for some reason, evidence of your past vehement support of al Awlaki's rights to be missing.

Never left my senses.

What Constitutional rights does this British citizen who joined terrorists have? :doh:

OK he's British, you got me there. If he had an American accent like you boyfriend Anwar, it would be different, right?

Of course it would.

C'mon, I realize it's only been a half hour or so, but I'm on pins and needles over here. You've been criticized today for making 100 posts, couldn't you please be a pal and find time to make it 101 for me, I really look forward to having this conversation again, since like you, I am deeply saddened by the loss of the thread where we discussed poor Anwar al Awlaki getting martyred due to abuse of power of that criminal Obummer.

Gone... Oh, I miss that thread. Not as much as you miss having Anwar's schlong in your mouth, but almost as much.

Dude, you need help.

Yes, I do need help.

When I do a search for Anwar al Awlaki posts here at FFToday, I can't find the eight or whatever page discussion we had on Obummer's decision to kill him in the days after he died. It's gone. Instead I find Awlaki mentioned in only a few smaller, less significant threads like Arnie's.

I'm sure this thread going missing disappoints you as much as it does me because evidence of your and my thoughts on the matter are gone.

So maybe you can help me out by clarifying why you opposed blowing him up and if that's still your position. Like you said, I do need help, it's better if you tell everybody what you think rather than rely on my memory.

Soooo Voltaire search fail?

Nah...RP probably peenied the thread or evidence (as he has been known to do).

I also recall him being against such drone strikes. Though, it was always being against it the way he is against anything that Obama approves.

I also recall him being against such drone strikes. Though, it was always being against it the way he is against anything that Obama approves.

Dude. You need more help than Volty.

Yup. RP denounced the drone strikes back when it was a hot topic. Cowardly doosh probably deleted it

Agreed. :thumbsup:

Much like how gobbledog thinks that if we weren't able to buy ammo anymore, our gun related deaths would go away, I honestly believe that if we didn't have the level of social media that we currently do, many of our terrorist problems really would go away. Or not exist to begin with.

Obviously, gobbledog is a retread, and I'm smart, but both of us know that our 'solutions' to the problems at hand are weak message bored fodder that makes zero sense in the real world. Ammo isn't going away, and the ability to connect digitally worldwide isn't either.

What the above dumb ass rant has to do with 'Torture: man's inhumanity to man', I don't know, nor can I remember, but it has something to do with Pedo Bears post. I think.

Someone smarter than me once said, "You can do a lot more damage against the goverment, if it is corrupt, these days with your rights to free speech than you can with your right to bear arms."

Ok, I just wrote that, but other people have expressed the same idea before. It's not 1776 anymore. I taught college level basic computer courses in 2005. I explained to my students, how much stuff has changed in just my life time, and what will change in the next 10 years, and none of them, me included thought the smart phone would appeal to a vast swath of stupid people. Nobody predicted it.

But here we are. We have our voice. Over a million other people, besides myself marched in Manhattan in Protest of Iraq 2.0. The largest anti-war protests, worldide since Viet Nam. The entire World, even the UN was not behind what GW "The Decider" did. Yet, Americans ... ate up all the bullshiat they been fed, and I don't just blame Bush, I blame Obama too. Fock, I want Bernie Sanders to be President. I effing love that guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cJUBOZE26k

Soooo Voltaire search fail?

No. On two accounts.

Firstly, consider this.... Obummer blew up an American citizen terrorist. Do you seriously think something like blowing up a tip top al Qaeda recruiter/planner/operative with US citizenship would go unnoticed in the Geek Club after it got major airtime for weeks? It didn't, we had a long multi-page thread about it. And that thread is missing which is tragic because it was glorious, I was irate and had huge fun bashing the sh*t out of him in it for coddling Awlaki.

Secondly, only 99% of RP's posts on the topic got deleted when he peenied the thread. For those who don't remember, his position can still be found because he also posted it in the Arnie Bragg thread I linked to. You don't get the entire days long Obummer whining about it like he did in the deleted thread, You only get a condensed version, but his position is still there. So check it out.

Anyways, notice how he's turtling. Don't let him off. Ask him to explain his post in the ArnieBragg thread, see if he continues to refuse to answer. Also ask him why the al Awlaki thread is gone.