Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Roseanne Barr cries

She's a Jew now too. Because you KNOW, you can't do wrong if you're a minority and you're a victim too.

She also totally accept and takes responsibility for the fact that she did wrong whilst at the exact same time continues to blame Ambien for her doing wrong.

I don't even know what to say to that.

It's like Oscar Pistorius saying he totally takes responsibility for killing his girlfriend, but still, he wouldn't have done so if it weren't for his magic legs.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/roseanne-barr-interview-today-rabbi-shumley-boteach-roseanne-cancellation-2018-06-24/

It's so totally unfair that nobody will accept your responsibilities Roseanne. I totally understand. You know who else understands that really well? Every guy swept up and me too right now.

The difference is, there's actually proof that you did wrong. Go away, die of diabetes ass cancer - or murder-suicide involving Tom Arnold. Whatever, take your pick. Just die already.

Funny that this interview just now came out the same time that the Connors show got a green light.

Shalom.

She's a Jew now too. Because you KNOW, you can't do wrong if you're a minority and you're a victim too. Pretty sure she has always been a Jew.

She also totally accept and takes responsibility for the fact that she did wrong whilst at the exact same time continues to blame Ambien for her doing wrong.

I don't even know what to say to that. "I can't even" just one more piece of evidence confirming wiff is a teenage girl

It's like Oscar Pistorius saying he totally takes responsibility for killing his girlfriend, but still, he wouldn't have done so if it weren't for his magic legs. Because calling someone a name is exactly like stabbing someone to death.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/roseanne-barr-interview-today-rabbi-shumley-boteach-roseanne-cancellation-2018-06-24/

It's so totally unfair that nobody will accept your responsibilities Roseanne. I totally understand. You know who else understands that really well? Every ###### guy swept up and me too right now.

The difference is, there's actually proof that you did wrong. Go away, die of diabetes ass cancer - or murder-suicide involving Tom Arnold. Whatever, take your pick. Just die already. Now I don't feel so guilty telling you to go hang yourself or mocking Bourdain for being a sellout who couldn't live with himself and checked out like a ######.

Funny that this interview just now came out the same time that the Connors show got a green light.

Shalom.

• Like 1

So she accepts responsibility and blames it on ambien, so you want her to die? This coming from the same guy who STILL thinks Hillary was properly investigated how many times despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary (and now that she faces numerous proper investigations, you claim it's a waste of time). This coming from the guy who STILL refuses to acknowledge the illegal acts committed by the FBI/DOJ on her (and Barry's) behalf.

Perhaps someone out there is tired of your lack of integrity and wishes the same upon you. :wacko:

She made an inconsiderate post and her life fell apart. Too bad as her resuscitated show was doing well.

This coming from the same guy who STILL thinks Hillary was properly investigated how many times despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary (and now that she faces numerous proper investigations, you claim it's a waste of time). This coming from the guy who STILL refuses to acknowledg

:wacko:

Damn buddy, I hate Hillary, but I swear to God you will make any Thread about her won't you? Freak.

Let's see;

I don't even know and the expression I can't even? Two entirely different things.

Of course she's always been a jew you moron. But this is really the first time she's ever exploited it.

Are you actually commenting on shiit you typed? See my original post. Why would I ever type' calling someone a name is exactly like stabbing someone? 'Were you drunk? Did you say that out loud and your phone picked it up and then you commented on it? Weirdo.

Not to mention, Pistorius shot his girlfriend to death. Freak Show.

God, you guys are like teenage girls. Grow up.

Senator Rock, banished from FBG Member Since 15-August 17

😂

ETA, oh, I figured it out. This is one of their Trump loving Heroes. No wonder the spastic group over-reaction. Thank God I didn't say anything about mike rowe being a no-talent hack who had no job until he started cleaning up shiit cages.

Or how Tim Allen is a no talent philandering Coke addict and that even the other comedians refused 2 hang around with.

Damn buddy, I hate Hillary, but I swear to God you will make any Thread about her won't you? Freak.

Guess you missed the point. My post was about you and your hypocrisy. You defend those on the left vehemently (except those whose pigmentation runs deep) while complaining about the right; in this case Rosanne's acceptance of responsibility albeit attributed to drug use. What's your excuse for lack of integrity? Anal seepage?

I don't even know what to say to that. "I can't even" just one more piece of evidence confirming wiff is a teenage girl

Can size?

Calm down Rachel

So do you guys have like some sort of group IM these days?

Or is it more like when Cartman and his Buddies sat around the basement playing wow and shiitting in buckets?

So do you guys have like some sort of group IM these days?

Or is it more like when Cartman and his Buddies sat around the basement playing wow and shiitting in buckets?

no Rachel, we dont. You're just a paranoid fruitcake.

HTH

All she has to do is renounce her current political beliefs, come out as a D. Start talking liberal BS and they will eat it up & shes back on TV.

In her defense, ambient does Fock you up. After my bad wreck I couldnt hardly sleep at all. Made it really difficult to do my job in the military. My doctor prescribed me a few to take for a couple days. Let me tell you I was seeing and saying some crazy sh1t. Didnt turn me into a racist but I could easily see ambien being the cause. That said, I highly doubt it was ambien

I hate seeing all the knee jerk firing and disassociating going on these days, but I sorta like that another female gets a taste of it.

• Like 1

In her defense, ambient does Fock you up. After my bad wreck I couldnt hardly sleep at all. Made it really difficult to do my job in the military. My doctor prescribed me a few to take for a couple days. Let me tell you I was seeing and saying some crazy sh1t. Didnt turn me into a racist but I could easily see ambien being the cause. That said, I highly doubt it was ambien

My ex wife got crazy as Fock a couple of times taking double doses of Ambien (probably on top of Xanax). Like she was walking hallucinating. Had conversations with people that werent there and sh!t.

But it dont make you racist, and you aint gonna be firing off even semi coherent tweets if youre that focked up.

I hate seeing all the knee jerk firing and disassociating going on these days, but I sorta like that another female gets a taste of it.

If you are a celebrity, you are a brand. Tarnish it at your peril. Companies have shown they arent going to back you anymore.