Sign in to follow this  
caliq

New League - Dynasty/Keeper Hybrid - PPR - LeagueSafe

Join this dynasty/keeper hybrid league in it's first year! The league is a player tenure league, which means a player's cost increases the longer he is on your team. Instead of being allowed to protect a fixed number of players, each team can protect a fixed number of years of service. For example, if you are allowed to protect 10 years of service, you could protect 10 different players that were newly drafted in the current season, five players that had been newly drafted the previous year, one player that you loved and held for 10 years, or any combination, such as a player that had been held for five years, another player that had been held for three years, and two players that were newly drafted in the current season. I feel that this type of league has the best balance between a Dynasty league and a Keeper league.

We have several great coaches signed up all ready. I am looking to finish filling this league with dedicated coaches who are willing to be active and participate in the league year after year. We are looking for coaches who are dedicated, trustworthy and know their fantasy football but are at the same time laid back and fun. If you are interested in this league, please contact me via email and tell me a little about yourself. I would like to know a little about you and your fantasy experience before sending invitations, as it is important that we recruit only active, dedicated coaches. Keep in mind, at $300, this is a semi-high stakes game, so please be prepared to pay $300 in dues every year. On the flip side, this is a 100% payout league.

We are open to suggestions and to making changes to draft time, tenure years, cost of keepers and payouts.

Also, feel free to contact me with any questions. I am located in Los Angeles.

quentin_ball@ymail.com

League Rules

The league will be run through Yahoo Fantasy so there is no league fee. All dues will be paid through LeagueSafe for ultimate security. Dues are payable in full upon joining the league. The draft will be live Sun Aug 23 12:00pm PDT

Initial draft is serpentine. Draft order is decided by Fantasy Draft Order Generator.

Later drafts will be linear. Draft order will be decided by a combination of lottery (bottom 6 teams) and finish (top 6 teams).

After the first season, each team will have FIVE tenure years to keep

After the second season, each team will have TEN tenure years to keep

After the third season, each team will have FIFTEEN tenure years to keep

There is no draft cost for keepers

$300

12 Teams

H2H

2 Divisions

20 Man Roster

2 IR

Division winners get BYE

PPR

1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1TE, 1K, 1D, 2 FLEX RB/WR/TE ( Starters )

Payouts:

1st - $1600

2nd - $700

3rd - $300

Weekly High Score - $50

Dynasty Rollover - $200 put into a rollover pot every year and paid out to any dynasty team that wins two Championships in a row.

Passing

Passing Yards 25 yards per point; 2 points at 300 yards; 2 points at 400 yards; 2 points at 500 yards

Passing Touchdowns 6

40+ Yard Completions 1

40+ Yard Passing Touchdowns 2

2-Point Conversions 2

Interceptions -1

Sacks -1

Pick Sixes Thrown -3

Rushing

Rushing Yards 10 yards per point; 2 points at 100 yards; 2 points at 200 yards; 2 points at 300 yards

Rushing Touchdowns 6

40+ Yard Run 1

40+ Yard Rushing Touchdowns 2

2-Point Conversions 2

Fumbles Lost -2

Receiving

Receptions 1

Reception Yards 10 yards per point; 2 points at 100 yards; 2 points at 200 yards; 2 points at 300 yards

Reception Touchdowns 6

40+ Yard Receptions 1

40+ Yard Reception Touchdowns 2

2-Point Conversions 2

Fumbles Lost -2

Returns

Return Yards 10 yards per point

Return Touchdowns 6

Field Goals

0-19 Yards 3

Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3

Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3

Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4

Field Goals 50+ Yards 5

Point After Attempt Made 1

Defense

Sack 1

Interception 2

Fumble Recovery 2

Touchdown 6

Safety 2

Block Kick 2

Kickoff and Punt Return

Touchdowns 6

Points Allowed 0 points 10

Points Allowed 1-6 points 7

Points Allowed 7-13 points 4

Points Allowed 14-20 points 1

Points Allowed 21-27 points 0

Points Allowed 28-34 points -1

Points Allowed 35+ points -4

4th Down Stops 1

Tackles for Loss 1

Three and Outs Forced 1

100% payout with $50 a week going to the team with the highest score for the week.

Even if you are out of the playoff run, you still have a chance to win cash every week!!!

If you have never played in a tenure league, it is a blast! The league is built in such a way that bottom teams have a chance to compete every year.

We are drafting on Sunday and one of our owners dropped out. We need one more owner for this first year league. Please email me if you are interested.

quentin_ball@ymail.com