Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump has secret meeting with Putin

Like Trump or not, with probably half the country and maybe 80% of the rest of the world thinking already that Trump is in the bag for Putin, would you advise him to do this?

Especially the part where the two meet in secret. That's certainly not going to help anyone's cause except those that continue to think that Trump is indeed in the bag and taking his marching orders from Putin.

NOW add in that we see specific Russians interfering in the election. We see the Russians giving money to the NRA for Christ's sake. They don't even allow private gun ownership in Russia, but they gave money to the NRA which ended up being one of the biggest donors to Donald Trump. Coincidence?

Not that anybody can really advise Trump, but what possible upside could there be here? even Confessional lawmakers from the GOP are already starting to grumble about canceling a meeting in light of the recent indictment.

At best, and this is been a long-standing question, at best, why would Russians actively work to promote Trump to be POTUS instead of Hillary? Unless they felt he was either incompetent and or in the bag.

Just not a good look for Donnie. Especially since he could accomplish the same thing by merely picking up the phone.

And, if history is any indication, even though this meeting is supposed to be secret, just like his other secret meetings with Russia, you can bet that if there's any leaking it'll come from the Russians.

• Like 1

Stellar responses from the trumptards. I guess if Hannity hasn't commented,... What time does Alex Jones come on tonight?

Stellar responses from the trumptards. I guess if Hannity hasn't commented,... What time does Alex Jones come on tonight?

You make Alex Jones look like a rocket scientist.

Like Trump or not, with probably half the country and maybe 80% of the rest of the world thinking already that Trump is in the bag for Putin, would you advise him to do this?

Especially the part where the two meet in secret. That's certainly not going to help anyone's cause except those that continue to think that Trump is indeed in the bag and taking his marching orders from Putin.

NOW add in that we see specific Russians interfering in the election. We see the Russians giving money to the NRA for Christ's sake. They don't even allow private gun ownership in Russia, but they gave money to the NRA which ended up being one of the biggest donors to Donald Trump. Coincidence?

Not that anybody can really advise Trump, but what possible upside could there be here? even Confessional lawmakers from the GOP are already starting to grumble about canceling a meeting in light of the recent indictment.

At best, and this is been a long-standing question, at best, why would Russians actively work to promote Trump to be POTUS instead of Hillary? Unless they felt he was either incompetent and or in the bag.

Just not a good look for Donnie. Especially since he could accomplish the same thing by merely picking up the phone.

And, if history is any indication, even though this meeting is supposed to be secret, just like his other secret meetings with Russia, you can bet that if there's any leaking it'll come from the Russians.

Delete your account.

Oompa Loompa Trumpedy doo, we are the triplets waiting for you. Oompa Loompa Trumpety dee, we always come in numbers of 3!

Good, he should offer more flexibility after the mid terms with his mic off.

:overhead:

:D

Is this the "secret" meeting that everybody knows is happening on Monday? Worst kept secret ever.

If this really needs explanation, it's the content of the meeting, not the existence of same.

Glad to see I shut up the tards for a while.😃

Like I said, like him or not, from every angle, strategically all the way to just plain Optics, this is a stupid stupid move.

Putin owns this guy. Trump might as well have Putin's face as a tramp stamp.

If this really needs explanation, it's the content of the meeting, not the existence of same.

Glad to see I shut up the tards for a while.

Like I said, like him or not, from every angle, strategically all the way to just plain Optics, this is a stupid stupid move.

Delete your account

Glad to see I shut up the tards for a while.😃

They're just going to talk about wedding plans and grandkids and such.

This really is a historic day no matter what side you're on. This is the first time out of 45 presidents that we have direct indictments and proof of a foreign power directly interfering in our electoral process. That's huge. I don't care if this occurred under Jimmy Carter or Ronald Reagan. That's really significant.

I would have to think it'll make it all the harder for Trump to try and shut down the Mueller investigation now.

... and all we hear from Trump & Company in light of this historic set of indictments is C!? It wasn't us!

Dude, the story is bigger than you.

And they're not yet done handing out indictments.

You think an honest president would stand up and be justifiably outraged and without a doubt cancel the upcoming meeting with the leader of the country that performed such an act.

This really is a historic day no matter what side you're on. This is the first time out of 45 presidents that we have direct indictments and proof of a foreign power directly interfering in our electoral process. That's huge. I don't care if this occurred under Jimmy Carter or Ronald Reagan. That's really significant.

I would have to think it'll make it all the harder for Trump to try and shut down the Mueller investigation now.

Wrong. Obama knew this was going on, was warned about it and did nothing about it.

Aw hell Wiffle, I'm sure Trump only met him privately on the tarmac to discuss grandkids or something. :dunno:

Mr. Hand
lickin_starfish
tanatastic
joneo
drobeski
EternalShinyAndChrome
SenatorRock
12th Man
5-Points

Mr. Hand

lickin_starfish

tanatastic

joneo

drobeski

EternalShinyAndChrome

SenatorRock

12th Man

5-Points

I made a list! :banana: :banana:

Dumbing it down:

Do you really think this is a coincidence?

T

The same day Trump asked Russia to find Hillary Clinton's missing emails, Russians tried to hack Clinton-affiliated emails.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," Trump said at a press conference on July 27, 2016, referring to the deleted emails. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

The indictment says Russian hackers targeted the Clinton campaign beginning in March 2016 by creating fake email accounts masking as campaign employees and sending "spearphishing" emails to real employees with links containing malware designed to give the hackers access to thousands of internal emails.

But a section of the charging document says the Russian intelligence officers, referred to as "the conspirators," stepped up their attacks to include Clinton-affiliated accounts and domains on the day Trump called on Russia to find her emails.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-russia-emails-hack-clinton-same-day-mueller-2018-7

• Like 1

This is going to be interesting if this candidate is outed:

Prosecutors wrote that on Aug. 15, 2016, the unnamed "candidate for the U.S. Congress" contacted the online persona Guccifer 2.0 to request stolen documents. Mueller's office charged that Guccifer 2.0 was a fictitious identity for a group of hackers who worked for the GRU, a Russian intelligence service.

The Russians "responded using the Guccifer 2.0 persona and sent the candidate stolen documents related to the candidate's opponent."

Mueller spokesman Peter Carr declined to identify the candidate, or to say whether he or she won the election.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/13/mueller-congressional-candidate-sought-stolen-documents-russian-spies/783317002/

Somebody's starfish is puckering...

During the first presidential debate, Trump questions intelligence community findings that Russia hacked the DNC:

++++++++++++++++++++

I dont think anybody knows it was Russia that broke into the DNC.

++++++++++++++++++++

[Clintons] saying Russia, Russia, Russia, but I dontmaybe it was. I mean, it could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, OK?

------------

So much for that...😃

Mr. Hand

lickin_starfish

tanatastic

joneo

drobeski

EternalShinyAndChrome

SenatorRock

12th Man

5-Points

:dunno:

Dumbing it down:

Do you really think this is a coincidence?

T

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-russia-emails-hack-clinton-same-day-mueller-2018-7

how do they know the Russians tried to hack when they never laid hands on any of the servers? How could they do a forensic investigation on something they didnt touch.

That there is a conundrum you cannot validate.

Yet you'll still by it. Does your brain have some kind of common sense block ?

:doh:

Who you gonna believe, Wikileaks that has never lied that we know of, or the DOJ and FBI who all they do is lie?

• Like 1

Poor Wiff. Bat shite crazy.

Who you gonna believe, Wikileaks that has never lied that we know of, or the DOJ and FBI who all they do is lie?

I hope that's sarcasm. 😃

... and all we hear from Trump & Company in light of this historic set of indictments is C!? It wasn't us!

Dude, the story is bigger than you.

And they're not yet done handing out indictments.

You think an honest president would stand up and be justifiably outraged and without a doubt cancel the upcoming meeting with the leader of the country that performed such an act.

We have proof that multiple countries have directly interfered with our elections.

We even have the FBI admitting under oath that they accepted Russian intelligence through a British spy and used that intelligence to spy on a candidate from the opposing party.

Nice melt though. 9/10

You are almost ready for the big leagues over at communistguys.

We have proof that multiple countries have directly interfered with our elections.

We do? Meeting trumps election team? Wow, I missed that.

12 indictments in one day alone. The entire Justice and intelligence community for the past 50 years in agreement. And Trump still looking through his balls. Isn't it obvious that Putin has something big on Trump? Why the wouldn't Trump come out and play mr. Rough guy like you does with everybody else? It's cuz he's a coward when he has to face people one-on-one.

Just like you did with Mexico. He did the same thing with Theresa May the other day. on her when she wasn't around and then claim that the newspaper quoted him word for word was fake news. Too bad they actually had recordings unlike trumps bullshit.

12 indictments in one day alone. The entire Justice and intelligence community for the past 50 years in agreement. And Trump still looking through his balls. Isn't it obvious that Putin has something big on Trump? Why the ###### wouldn't Trump come out and play mr. Rough guy like you does with everybody else? It's cuz he's a coward when he has to face people one-on-one.

Just like you did with Mexico. He did the same thing with Theresa May the other day. ###### on her when she wasn't around and then claim that the newspaper quoted him word for word was fake news. Too bad they actually had recordings unlike trumps bullshit.

LMAO