Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

Recommend a movie available on NETFLIX instant.

Watched "The Founder" on Netflix this week, story of Ray Kroc, guy who built the McDonald's franchises. Really, good, Keaton was excellent.

I just watched that 2 weeks ago, I found it very captivating, man if Ray Kroc was like that what a cutthroat, my kind of business man

funny, I went into Mcdonalds Wednesday and saw a kael salad and siracha burger, and thought the 2 brothers must be rolling over in their graves, as well as RAK

The fries were definitely not cooked at 400 degrees though

never knew Mcdonalds made a all their money basically off of real estate

The show Master of None is pretty good.

Of course Glow is awesome.

The Crown is excellent--especially John Lithgow-hes good in everything

Right now they have the Eagles documentary. One of the best rock docs ever made.

Love when Joe Wassh joins the band and this quote from Glenn Frey

Plus Walsh saying one of the most terrible things to happen to him was Keith Moon liked him HA HA HA

When Hell Freezes Over was good.

There is a Tom Petty doc that is 4 hours long. I like Tom and all but 4 hours ??

Bob Weir one was excellent and I am no where near being a Dead fan.

No way....good doc though. Can easily see how that would happen and spiral out of control. Another reason I couldn't be a cop.

I'd be on the take. Banging prostitutes. Planting crap on dirtballs.

His brother got screwed over. He was never cool with his brother. He moved from Long Island to Orange County to get away from him and his family. He was a few months away from getting his detective shield and they tossed him back to patrol. He later passed the Sergeant test and they had no choice but to promote him because that's civil service. He has another brother who is/was a fireman that got jammed up because he was hanging his junk out of the fire truck window in manhattan amongst other perverted acts. The Dowd boys do not suffer from the Irish curse.

I watched a movie called "The Way Back" last night, pretty good if you like survival stories based on real life.

Great movie :thumbsup:

So this falls in the weird movie category i guess so it might not be your cup of tea... Think Donnie Darko or Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or being John Malkovich for a kind of comparison.... Buster's Mal Heart. Stars the dude from Mr. Robot. Not great but good enough that I watched the whole thing and I'm quick to bail on Netflix movies.

Watched I Don't Feel at Home in this World Anymore with Elijah Wood last weekend.

It had a real Coen Bros feel with a pair of inept vigilantes and incompetent criminals. Great soundtrack, darkly funny and violent - I loved it! Highly recommended.

• Like 1

Watched I Don't Feel at Home in this World Anymore with Elijah Wood last weekend.

It had a real Coen Bros feel with a pair of inept vigilantes and incompetent criminals. Great soundtrack, darkly funny and violent - I loved it! Highly recommended.

Yeah, I watched it because some doofus recommended it. Kept waiting for it to get good and it didn't. Sucked.

I just watched that 2 weeks ago, I found it very captivating, man if Ray Kroc was like that what a cutthroat, my kind of business man

funny, I went into Mcdonalds Wednesday and saw a kael salad and siracha burger, and thought the 2 brothers must be rolling over in their graves, as well as RAK

The fries were definitely not cooked at 400 degrees though

never knew Mcdonalds made a all their money basically off of real estate

Watched this last night. Very entertaining

Yeah, I watched it because some doofus recommended it. Kept waiting for it to get good and it didn't. Sucked.

I liked it.

Maybe slow wasn't the right word but people seem to either love it or hate it, imo.

didn't like it. At all. I have watched it through and through multiple times. Does nothing for me. At all.

Banking on Bitcoin (2017) new release on Netflix. Really good.

You are like a walking pyramid scheme. You prob have Herbalife bumper stickers on your car.

Dude, you are pathetic :(

Dude, you are pathetic :(

Ya know, since you returned from your safe space/ substance abuse facility, I haven't engaged with you, because I think you are human garbage and the kind of guy who would never run his mouth in RL. Why do you feel the need to engage me? Go away. Again. You weren't missed.

• Like 1

Ya know, since you returned from your safe space/ substance abuse facility, I haven't engaged with you, because I think you are human garbage and the kind of guy who would never run his mouth in RL. Why do you feel the need to engage me? Go away. Again. You weren't missed.

HT is a kewl dood

Netflix seems to be getting kinda sh1tty besides their original content. Think all this competition is starting to take a toll

If you like shows like forensic files or making a murderer... The Confession Tapes seems pretty good. Watching episode 2 of 7.

• Like 1

I know there's a bunch of sites that will tell you what's new on Netflix but this is my favorite cause it tells you by day, updating each day and they include the movie promotional picture/poster

https://www.justwatch.com/us/provider/netflix/new

Not just Netflix either... You can filter by a bunch of different content options... Amazon, Hulu, history, etc

• Like 1

I know there's a bunch of sites that will tell you what's new on Netflix but this is my favorite cause it tells you by day, updating each day and they include the movie promotional picture/poster

https://www.justwatch.com/us/provider/netflix/new

Not just Netflix either... You can filter by a bunch of different content options... Amazon, Hulu, history, etc

Good link. :thumbsup:

Just watched the first season of 'Bloodline'. Had never heard of it before happening across something about it a while ago. Very good show; excellent cast, good writing, and some great cinematography set in the Florida Keys.

Just watched the first season of 'Bloodline'. Had never heard of it before happening across something about it a while ago. Very good show; excellent cast, good writing, and some great cinematography set in the Florida Keys.

Season one is good, after that. Meh.

Season one is good, after that. Meh.

The Cloverfield Parabox was pretty good if you are into time travel/alternate universe stuff.

The Ritual was slightly better than average:

I like sneaky Pete... Just started season two. Not on Netflix though

Just finished The Ravenous I kinda liked it for a zombie movie, but I didn't understand WTF these people where doing. The best part of the movie is the tension.

Just finished The Ravenous I kinda liked it for a zombie movie, but I didn't understand WTF these people where doing. The best part of the movie is the tension.

Ravenous with guy pierce was pretty awesome. Very original

Ravenous with guy pierce was pretty awesome. Very original

That was great.

I watched Under the Shadow on Netflix last week. Its a ghost movie that takes place in Tehran during the Iran/Iraq war. Reminded me a little of the Babadook. I liked it.

That was great.

I watched Under the Shadow on Netflix last week. Its a ghost movie that takes place in Tehran during the Iran/Iraq war. Reminded me a little of the Babadook. I liked it.

Ill check it out :thumbsup:

Oh yeah. Amazon

another pretty decent show on Amazon Prime is The Take, a four episode British miniseries... Stars Tom Hardy.
  • Like 1