Sign in to follow this  
brotherbock

Fair Warning Week 7

My better judgment tells me to sit Hopkins this week against Denver. I usually only sit 'studs' against the worst of the worst matchups. But that's Denver, with Brock at the helm. Antonio is already going to struggle for me, and I think Tyrell Corporation has a better shot against Atlanta than Hopkins has against Denver. So it looks like I'm sitting him in my keeper league.

But...I'm also playing against him in another league where I could use a win in this week to get back into 1st.

So cue up Hopkins as the first receiver to really light up Denver this year.

My better judgment tells me to sit Hopkins this week against Denver. I usually only sit 'studs' against the worst of the worst matchups. But that's Denver, with Brock at the helm. Antonio is already going to struggle for me, and I think Tyrell Corporation has a better shot against Atlanta than Hopkins has against Denver. So it looks like I'm sitting him in my keeper league.

But...I'm also playing against him in another league where I could use a win in this week to get back into 1st.

I will need to check this out to see if maybe my Fuller is a good play. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks. I was on the fence about starting him, but now he's penned in with a sharpe.

Bad matchup.

Broncos def lines going to lay some pain on their old back up Qb.

Bad matchup.

Broncos def lines going to lay some pain on their old back up Qb.

Totally agree.

That's why I'm benching him.

And that ^ plus playing against him in another league, is why he's going to go off :)

I'll use Clubber Lang to inform you of his prediction for Brock Osweiler

"my prediction.......pain"

• Like 1

Well, glad this one panned out as it should have. Sadly, still gonna lose in the league I'm against Hopkins, but that's because the guy also has Ajayi.

My decision to start Tyrrell Corporation instead of Hopkins actually worked. Yay, that's one decision I made right thus season. :)