Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Best fight movie

Fight club is not a fight movie. I won't go into why, it's obvious. He is looking for king fu, martial arts, van damme, Bruce lee etc. Hard to believe I have to explain this. Actually no, it's not hard to believe.

There's fighting throughout the whole movie yet it's not a fight movie? I's confused :unsure:

There's fighting throughout the whole movie yet it's not a fight movie? I's confused :unsure:

Enter the dragon, blood sport, kickboxer, ip man, those are fighting, Martial arts movies. Fight club is a drama with a few fight scenes in it where sloppy businessmen flail at each other. If that's confusing, there's no point continuing.

A few of my favorites as a kid were The last dragon, Only the strong and The perfect weapon. I missed a lot of the really good ones with the legendary Asian guys though. I always hear those are the best.

I was going to vote for this but with all the drama, suspense, romance, philosophy and comedy I thought it was unfair to call Roadhouse just a "fight movie."

Replacement Killers is one of my favorites. Do yourself a favor and find it.

Chow Yun Fat is The Man.

And, it's a great mix of fighting/guns and great bad guys.

But, as for most brutal fights? Sons of Anarchy.

Hell, Peg Bundy's fight alone is one of the most brutal I've ever seen.

If it counts as a fight movie, I'll take Kingsmen. I can't wait for the sequel. One of the few "look forward to" movies in years.

Of course, it won't be released here. So I'll have to wait for the torrent.

Fight club is not a fight movie. I won't go into why, it's obvious. He is looking for king fu, martial arts, van damme, Bruce lee etc. Hard to believe I have to explain this. Actually no, it's not hard to believe.

Did you even read the first post? :wacko:

Did you even read the first post? :wacko:

Yes. It seems you have not. I shant discuss it further. If I have to explain why fight club is not a figh movie to one more inbred, mental midget I swear I will lose my mind. Wow...

13 ASASSINS

I am reposting since some may have skipped over. I am telling you and everyone, if you like sword fights and Samurai, it's a must watch