Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

@ Midnight canceled

Yeah, I know most of the predictable what? What's that? Never seen it. Etcetera.

But it was one of the few shows that consistently offered at least two or three good LOL per episode. Which is better than most of these days.

Perfect for sitting back at the end of the day right before you go to bed and just having a good laugh or two.

Anyway, apparently Comedy Central felt that there just weren't enough shows reminding white people why we should be guilty about you know, black people. So the one decent show that they have? They canceled.

But hey, when they're not guilting us into being culturally sensitive, they can slip in their thousandth episode of South Park for the week.

I cut the cord a while back as I had pretty much stopped watching TV but this was a show I used to enjoy. That's too bad.

Comedy Central is nothing more than a mouthpiece of the Left (which is a shame). It's all anti-white and anti-right. It used to be funny. Not so much anymore.

I cut the cord a while back as I had pretty much stopped watching TV but this was a show I used to enjoy. That's too bad.

It's interesting, I may be reading into it, but I just caught up on the last couple episodes and Chris Hardwick who is always just light as a feather you could tell he was pissed off at something. Maybe I wouldn't have understood that if I didn't know the news, but yeah, he seemed genuinely pissed.

I'm going to have to do a little internet sleuthing. They must feed these guys some of this stuff ahead of time. Because if not, these are some of the smartest quickest, comedy wits on the planet.

I'm going to have to do a little internet sleuthing. They must feed these guys some of this stuff ahead of time. Because if not, these are some of the smartest quickest, comedy wits on the planet.

I remember reading that Whose line is it anyway? was not scripted but they filmed a lot and only the best parts were used.

Also, what's up with people still saying "filmed"?

I remember reading that Whose line is it anyway? was not scripted but they filmed a lot and only the best parts were used.

Also, what's up with people still saying "filmed"?

Everybody knows daguerreotypes are the future.