Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Anyone watching Trump's speech?

Trump keeps getting his ass handed to him and the Righties keep declaring victory.. It's almost like a scene out of a Monty Python movie - the Knight with no arms or legs declaring the battle a draw.

Did Trump announce when he's going to put and end to all these countries blatantly defying sanctions and treaties - or is he ok calling Wolf?

I wonder how MSNBC feels when they see Trump going off on CNN? They have to be wondering what they have to do to feel his ire so they can get some attention.

Trump keeps getting his ass handed to him and the Righties keep declaring victory.. It's almost like a scene out of a Monty Python movie - the Knight with no arms or legs declaring the battle a draw.

Did Trump announce when he's going to put and end to all these countries blatantly defying sanctions and treaties - or is he ok calling Wolf?

I agree with this. I wonder if Trump wouldn't be better served by talking less and doing more of what he said he wanted to do. Those things may fail, but people voted for him based on (what they hoped would be) action.

The more this Administration talks, the worse they look. Less talk and more "do". I still hope that this can be salvaged.

Is this the thread where people on the right think Trump delivered a great speech and people on the left think that he was a raving lunatic?

• Like 1

What sanctions could they possibly betray? They break a treaty and then Trump puts new sanctions on them. We control the sanctions. I think. Let me know if I'm wrong.

Is this the thread where people on the right think Trump delivered a great speech and people on the left think that he was a raving lunatic?

:first:

I think most Trump voters (me) are surprised he still gives over-the-top speeches (doesn't sound presidential), and are concerned about his buddy relationship with Putin.

Other than that.... make America great. :wave:

Wiped out Obama's nonsense coal regulations and kicked the ass of the media today. 70k jobs and more tilted liberals.

Making America fantastic. :first:

• Like 1

Wiped out Obama's nonsense coal regulations and kicked the ass of the media today. 70k jobs and more tilted liberals.

But but Flynn!! ...but Russia or something!!

The liberal media got a wake up call today. And I as one as a critic of them couldn't be more happier. Fawk you!!!

He kicked I ass...and yeah...who needs clean water. No worries.

Focking morons cheering the idiocy

The liberal media got a wake up call today. And I as one as a critic of them couldn't be more happier. Fawk you!!!

They did? What was the wake up call? Even Fox had people calling him out for his bullshit.

:lol: No focking sh!t right?! Same focking thread over and over.

It's becoming gray noise.

Based upon this thread (and past threads) it seems like the guys who say Trump did great - actually didn't watch it - they just waited to get their talking points from wherever.

To watch this cold is just bizarre. Even Republican Senators have come out and said things like "He should do that with a therapist, not in front of the press." and "We're just trying to manage this sxit". That's not the media, that's not Dems, I mean, an objective watch of this circus couldn't possibly NOT elicit a WTF? or 12.

It's not even a policy disagreement. It was just - unhinged. You could pretty much pull anything out - just odd. Like he was drunk or something. - Just awkward, uncomfortable, weird - not to mention just plain wrong in many instances. I mean, it's great for the comics and newsnets, but somebody from his administration, this party - whatever - has to be able to pull this guy aside for his own good.

jobs, I know you're allergic but not everyone is.

Clean water ...idiot.

70k jobs? Wow, that's a lot. Pretty soon Trump is going to read off of a list of every company in the United States and claim that he saved every one of them from going overseas. Lol

That's a great new job strategy. Since he knows he's not going to be able to match the job Obama did on the unemployment rate, just take credit for random companies who stay in business. And watch morons like Drobeski fall for it.

At first I was under the impression that trump will only be a one termed, which I think he's okay with, but now I honestly don't think he is going to last to midterms. I'm not saying someone is going to hurt him, but he sure doesn't seem presidential or that he even wants the job

At first I was under the impression that trump will only be a one termed, which I think he's okay with, but now I honestly don't think he is going to last to midterms. I'm not saying someone is going to hurt him, but he sure doesn't seem presidential or that he even wants the job

Has a POTUS ever quit?

I mean, I never would have believed that a pope would quit And that happened

Has a POTUS ever quit?

I mean, I never would have believed that a pope would quit And that happened

At first I was convinced he could do alright if he could do alright if he surrounded himself with the right people, only person that I recall that got approved for his cabinet without a hitch: the wrestling lady.. just let that sink in for a second, the least controversial person is one that pretended to be comatose in a ring and let her husband make out with chicks in front of her for a wrestling bit.

California needs clean water. How many coal mines are in California?

jobs, I know you're allergic but not everyone is.

Clean water ...idiot.

Jobs are great...celebrating being able to dump crap into the water isn't a good thing.

Dumbass

California needs clean water. How many coal mines are in California?

What does this have to do with anything?

He's definitely be coming unraveled. His defiant and antagonistic way of dealing with every question the Press asks him makes him look like such a buffoon. I will admit, I felt a little bad for him at one point when he pleaded that he's really not that bad of a person. It's starting to get to him that two-thirds of the country hates the guy's guts.

No worries though...some billionaire with zero clue about government or Intel is going to investigate the IC.

Trump going to purge the IC of anyone who won't tell him what he wants to hear.

And the rubes think that is great.

:lol: No focking sh!t right?! Same focking thread over and over.

It's becoming gray noise.

Hahaha....so far they have spent the morning crying together just responding with their same regurgitated material.

Let em go...lets see how long they can stroke each other about trump not being in their heads. And go!

Hahaha....so far they have spent the morning crying together just responding with their same regurgitated material.

Let em go...lets see how long they can stroke each other about trump not being in their heads. And go!

admit it. The reason the conservatives are so quiet is because even they have nothing to say that will defend Trump at this point. And nobody likes to hear I told you so. So you guys are staying away with your tail tucked between your legs

admit it. The reason the conservatives are so quiet is because even they have nothing to say that will defend Trump at this point. And nobody likes to hear I told you so. So you guys are staying away with your tail tucked between your legs

I can't speak for everyone but a lot of these things you guys keep bringing up I really don't care about. I care about the stuff that affects my day to day.

I dont care about a Russian ambassador. I don't care about his electoral win comments.

I said before I think this is intentional from him. He's quietly getting things done and he's keeping liberals on tilt following all these tweets and rallies and press conferences. He's keeping Democrats from cultivating a platform or candidate to run against him.

So to answer your question I think a lot of supporters at least here don't respond because they are not major things that move the needle when they are focused on the policies he's actually trying to get in place. Those are the things we care about

He's definitely be coming unraveled. His defiant and antagonistic way of dealing with every question the Press asks him makes him look like such a buffoon. I will admit, I felt a little bad for him at one point when he pleaded that he's really not that bad of a person. It's starting to get to him that two-thirds of the country hates the guy's guts.

Read an article in the NYT about a Jewish reporter asking about this administrations response to a rise in anti-Semitic crime in recent months. Trump told him to sit down before the reporter could finish his question and replied that he was not anti-Semitic and was offended by the question. :wacko:

I wonder how MSNBC feels when they see Trump going off on CNN?

Probably the same way you feel when you see anybody here having a slapfight without you. :(

Read an article in the NYT about a Jewish reporter asking about this administrations response to a rise in anti-Semitic crime in recent months. Trump told him to sit down before the reporter could finish his question and replied that he was not anti-Semitic and was offended by the question. :wacko:

LOL. That is true. He also went on to say that he is the least anti-semitic person you will ever meet in your life time. ROFL the guy seriously is a 4th grader.

I can't speak for everyone but a lot of these things you guys keep bringing up I really don't care about. I care about the stuff that affects my day to day.

I dont care about a Russian ambassador. I don't care about his electoral win comments.

I said before I think this is intentional from him. He's quietly getting things done and he's keeping liberals on tilt following all these tweets and rallies and press conferences. He's keeping Democrats from cultivating a platform or candidate to run against him.

So to answer your question I think a lot of supporters at least here don't respond because they are not major things that move the needle when they are focused on the policies he's actually trying to get in place. Those are the things we care about

You don't care that

A. He lies more than he tells the truth.

B. His staff had conversations with Russia before the election and quite probably during the campaign.

C. His staff can't even pass background checks (5 fired yesterday including at least 2 who were supposed to have dealings with national security)

D. His national security advisor was fired (Trump admits as much)...and that it would not have even happened and the man would still have clearance if the press didn't report on it.

E. He wants everyone to believe him (despite almost never telling the truth) and not believe any of the media (except his handpicked few that also have been shown to be dishonest) nor can you believe the Intelligence Community

F. I could keep going...but lets be honest...you don't care about things that are serious concerns simply because he is your guy...and despite always trying to claim everyone that is against him is a hypocrite, you all are the biggest hypocrites out there.

The guy even prefaced the question by saying he was not accusing the administration of anti-semitism.

Trump comes in with the "Im the least anti-Semitic person you know" line of BS.

You don't care that

A. He lies more than he tells the truth.

B. His staff had conversations with Russia before the election and quite probably during the campaign.

C. His staff can't even pass background checks (5 fired yesterday including at least 2 who were supposed to have dealings with national security)

D. His national security advisor was fired (Trump admits as much)...and that it would not have even happened and the man would still have clearance if the press didn't report on it.

E. He wants everyone to believe him (despite almost never telling the truth) and not believe any of the media (except his handpicked few that also have been shown to be dishonest) nor can you believe the Intelligence Community

F. I could keep going...but lets be honest...you don't care about things that are serious concerns simply because he is your guy...and despite always trying to claim everyone that is against him is a hypocrite, you all are the biggest hypocrites out there.

Ummm....nope.

I care about lower taxes, bringing jobs, building up our military, reduce spending, booting illegals, reducing regulations.

The rest is just for you to chase your tail. And fock knows you will chase your tail...holy shiit will you ever.

Ummm....nope.

I care about lower taxes, bringing jobs, building up our military, reduce spending, booting illegals, reducing regulations.

The rest is just for you to chase your tail. And fock knows you will chase your tail...holy shiit will you ever.

So as long as he tells you that he has done all of those things, you are happy?

It doesn't matter if any of this stuff happens as long as a pathological liar tells you that it did. Got it.

• Like 1

So as long as he tells you that he has done all of those things, you are happy?

It doesn't matter if any of this stuff happens as long as a pathological liar tells you that it did. Got it.

Tells...no.

Does.....yes.

If he doesnt...ill blast him. But good lord...lets give him more than a few weeks. Amazing how a junior senator was given a long leash being inexperienced..

Trump needs to have everything fixed in a month.