Sign in to follow this  
edjr

CNN is fake news. I don't take questions from CNN

I won't argue that CNN is biased but why does he support Fox News then? Fox News is just as bad.

Because Fox is more aligned with his views. :dunno:

I won't argue that CNN is biased but why does he support Fox News then? Fox News is just as bad.

Fox is biased we all know that, but Fox news doesn't want to destroy the country and have open borders, nor does it continually call white people racist homophobe bigots, they also never reported PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!! over a bill

• Like 1

Fox is biased we all know that, but Fox news doesn't want to destroy the country and have open borders, nor does it continually call white people racist homophobe bigots, they also never reported PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!! over a bill

Good posting

Because people actually watch Fox.

Solid.

Shepard Smith is gay and openly hostile to Trump. Has an hour show every day. What's the CNN equivalent?

Because people actually watch Fox.

That's true. There are also lots of people who watch CNN and other news sources. That doesn't really make one more biased or fake than the other, does it?

Shepard Smith is gay and openly hostile to Trump. Has an hour show every day. What's the CNN equivalent?

I don't know, I don't watch CNN.

That's true. There are also lots of people who watch CNN and other news sources. That doesn't really make one more biased or fake than the other, does it?

Hi Newbie. :wave:

I don't know, I don't watch CNN.

You watch Fox?

Hi Newbie. :wave:

I had this too

CNN ratings are below HGTV.

He has a valid point.

:dunno:

No he doesnt.

But not shocking this board is applauding such childish stupidity.

CNN isn't the only liberal network, there is a ton of channels if you want to be a mental case.

conservatives have one choice

You watch Fox?

I don't watch any news on TV. Get most of my news from online and from various people on different sides of politics.

Those sick to death of the P.C. culture should love this guy. Delivers on his promises and doesn't mind ruffling feathers to do it.

Delivers on promises?

Lmao.

How many promises can we quote from him already?

I'm still waiting for him to live up to his promise about his amazing investigators in Hawaii finding amazing things. Believe me amazing. You'll be amazed!. They must have missed the last oh I don't know 500 flights. But they'll be here anytime soon I'm sure.😂

I don't watch any news on TV. Get most of my news from online and from various people on different sides of politics.

Yet you claim Fox is bias despite not watching it. Got it.

Cool. There are a lot of people who don't like to watch the news. I've found the people who enjoy watching the news the most are conservatives, which of course is Fox News. I've noticed a good amount of people that watch both just to see how they each cover subjects.

Do I need to watch it every day in order to see reports of them being biased or reporting something false? Just like how I know CNN does it. Do you watch a lot of CNN?

I know god isn't real, I've never met him

I watch the press conference. He so totally threw May under the bus when he was talking to the Sun. And then he tried to claim that it was fake news and that they have recordings of it. Well the son also has a recording of it and had been airing it non-stop before and after the press conference.

I think the one thing I always figured out with Trump. He started this with the Mexican president. He talks a lot of when it's just him in a microphone and a friendly crowd. But as soon as he has to go face-to-face with any of these leaders? It's all kissy face and "I didn't say that!"

Well I didn't say advice, I said I think I I said well I said something like you know maybe it was a suggestion?

. Not up Nancy. Just own what you say. It's in writing and it's in digital audio tape too.

And still he tries to claim that he didn't say it and it's fake news. Gutless Wonder.

Do I need to watch it every day in order to see reports of them being biased or reporting something false? Just like how I know CNN does it. Do you watch a lot of CNN?

I have watched CNN. And one time it was the cream of the crop. It's a national joke at this point.

I have watched CNN. And one time it was the cream of the crop. It's a national joke at this point.

It was the only crop going for a while there

It was the only crop going for a while there

True. And they blew it.

I've found that liberals like CNN because it's biased their way and fits their agenda. They can't stand Fox News and call it fake news. Conservatives like Fox News for same exact reasons. They hate CNN and call it fake news. Basically, people like what agrees with their views and everything is wrong.

I'm going out on a limb here and going to say that some of you think I don't know what I'm talking about because Fox News is the only real news source.

I've found that liberals like CNN because it's biased their way and fits their agenda. They can't stand Fox News and call it fake news. Conservatives like Fox News for same exact reasons. They hate CNN and call it fake news. Basically, people like what agrees with their views and everything is wrong.

I'm going out on a limb here and going to say that some of you think I don't know what I'm talking about because Fox News is the only real news source.

I think you don't know what you're talking about NEWBIE because you never did in the past so creating a new alias since all your others are banned won't make you any more knowledgeable.

I think you don't know what you're talking about NEWBIE because you never did in the past so creating a new alias since all your others are banned won't make you any more knowledgeable.

LOL Who do you think I am? Sorry, but you are confused. This is the only account I've ever had on here. I've always been on the fantasy football side of the site but only started posting here recently. Sorry I'm not part of the Trump cult. I'm also not part of the liberal social elites or whatever the hell you guys call them.

LOL Who do you think I am? Sorry, but you are confused. This is the only account I've ever had on here.

seems I have seen this line used a few hundred times on FFT

LOL Who do you think I am? Sorry, but you are confused. This is the only account I've ever had on here. I've always been on the fantasy football side of the site but only started posting here recently. Sorry I'm not part of the Trump cult. I'm also not part of the liberal social elites or whatever the hell you guys call them.

Liar. It's ok though. Eventually the true Newbie will come out and you'll get banned again.

Liar. It's ok though. Eventually the true Newbie will come out and you'll get banned again.

Are you calling me a Newbie or was the banned person you're talking about called Newbie?