Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Uh oh...stand your ground controversy...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna893646

African american parks in handicapped spot to pick up snacks...white guy confronts girlfriend/mother in car about the illegal park job..

Said AA comes out and slams guy to ground. Guy pulls out pistole and shoots em dead.

Shooter is not charged (white)

Wow...that guy just murdered a dude for pushing him on his ass. He was a coward for going after wife.

Florida gonna splode!!

Textbook case of why concealed carry courts trouble. Normal dispute turned into a vigilante living out his fantasy of shooting an attacker when really he is just scared to death. Settle it like men, but no, hes packin so it has to be a murder. He was harassing the guys family, Id have shoved him down as well. Mind your business.

I pray for Frozen...hope he lives in a stand your ground state.

I'm confused what's the constroversy?

Yeah, you're a day late and a dollar short. There was another thread about this two or three days ago.

I just saw it on news

Yeah, you're a day late and a dollar short. There was another thread about this two or three days ago.

Dude, lame response. You have to counter with "do they have a stand your ground law on the moon"?

Cloud have an uptick in shootings now in FL when all the freaks with guns feel like they too can get away with murder. better not get in an argument in FL and definitely don't push anyone down.

Be excellent to each other.... :lol:

The white guy has done this before. He goes to that store and harasses people.

Black dude saw him harassing his GF and dude pushes him to the ground then backs up.

White dude shoots him dead in front of his five year old son.

Terrible. Just terrible.

I get this isnt murder per se but its something. Crazy white guy looking for trouble, when finds it he gets free pass to shoot somebody?

Doesnt pass my smell test of fair and just.

Black dude saw him harassing his GF and dude pushes him to the ground then backs up.

Terrible. Just terrible.

I get this isnt murder per se but its something. Crazy white guy looking for trouble, when finds it he gets free pass to shoot somebody?

Sure looks like he planned it out and hoped he would get his chance to murder someone. Yes, he murdered that dude and will get away with it.

Sure looks like he planned it out and hoped he would get his chance to murder someone. Yes, he murdered that dude and will get away with it.

Is murder even illegal in Florida?

• Like 1

Terrible. Just terrible.

Agree. Punk with a gun.

I watched the video. In no way could this guy be fearing for his life or serious bodily harm. He had the gun trained on the victim from point blank for at least a beat or two before firing. He should fry.

Stand your ground is bad legislation that invites this kind of sh1t.

Terrible. Just terrible.

it is murder

it is murder

What I meant to imply is that EVEN with stand your ground in play that warrants self defense, this jackhole still should be charged with something. Has to be something, even in Florida. Gah.

• Like 1

I tend to be more level headed & less emotional when I carry. I have more control & make better decisions. The outcome of confrontation when you are armed can go south quick if you don't use your head.

I shoot people all the time with finger gun. Especially when driving

I shoot people all the time with finger gun. Especially when driving

Same...I make the pew pew sound every time.