Sign in to follow this  
roroco

Stephen Davis has been arrested.

You.. can be a millionaire.. and never pay taxes! You can be a millionaire.. and never pay taxes! You say.. "Steve.. how can I be a millionaire.. and never pay taxes?" First.. get a million dollars. Now.. you say, "Steve.. what do I say to the tax man when he comes to my door and says, 'You.. have never paid taxes'?" Two simple words. Two simple words in the English language: "I forgot!" How many times do we let ourselves get into terrible situations because we don't say "I forgot"? Let's say you're on trial for armed robbery. You say to the judge, "I forgot armed robbery was illegal." Let's suppose he says back to you, "You have committed a foul crime. you have stolen hundreds and thousands of dollars from people at random, and you say, 'I forgot'?" Two simple words: Excuuuuuse me!!"

I believe him.

You know why people can get away with stuff like that? I'll tell you exactly why people get away with that. Because the public has a short memory. That's why all these big stars do these crazy, terrible things and two years later they're back in the biz, you know. 'Cause the public has a short memory. Let me give you a little test, okay? This is my thesis -- the public has a short memory and, like-- How many people remember, a couple of years ago, when the Earth blew up? How many people? See? So few people remember. And you would think that something like that, people would remember. But NOOO! You don't remember that? The Earth blew up and was completely destroyed? And we escaped to this planet on the giant Space Ark? Where have you people been? And the government decided not to tell the stupider people 'cause they thought that it might affect-- [dawning realization, looks around] Ohhhh! Okay! Uh, let's move on!

I bet you he didn't forget how to cash a check!

Still not benching him.

x2

:headbanger: :pointstosky: :headbanger:

Wesley Snipes is in jail for not paying his taxes until July 19, 2013 (locked up June 2011).

Always bet on black (unless you're in front of a judge).

Im pretty sure I'm not allowed to sit Stephen Davis.

Even if he is incarcerated you never bench Stephen Davis. If Stephen Davis ever faces a firing squad, you still play him for at least 4-6 weeks afterwards.

You know why people can get away with stuff like that? I'll tell you exactly why people get away with that. Because the public has a short memory. That's why all these big stars do these crazy, terrible things and two years later they're back in the biz, you know. 'Cause the public has a short memory. Let me give you a little test, okay? This is my thesis -- the public has a short memory and, like-- How many people remember, a couple of years ago, when the Earth blew up? How many people? See? So few people remember. And you would think that something like that, people would remember. But NOOO! You don't remember that? The Earth blew up and was completely destroyed? And we escaped to this planet on the giant Space Ark? Where have you people been? And the government decided not to tell the stupider people 'cause they thought that it might affect-- [dawning realization, looks around] Ohhhh! Okay! Uh, let's move on!

I call shananigans on this one. I don't remember this happening at all. I mean I guess there is a slight possibility that this happened (similar to the greatest show ever, the new Battlestar Galactica, yeah completely nerdalicious), but usually I at least have some deep seeded hazy memory of something this big happening. I have been working a lot though so it is entirely possible that I just wasn't paying attention.

are you new? you shouldnt post questions about how to manage your team.

Why would anyone handcuff Stephen Davis anyways?

Even if he is incarcerated you never bench Stephen Davis. If Stephen Davis ever faces a firing squad, you still play him for at least 4-6 weeks afterwards.

Even when Stephen Davis is pronounced dead by his doctors, there is a chance he could pull a season 2 Jack Bauer and come back to life and give you 90 yards and 2 TDs this week.

Nevah. Bench. Stephen Davis.

Even when Stephen Davis is pronounced dead by his doctors, there is a chance he could pull a season 2 Jack Bauer and come back to life and give you 90 yards and 2 TDs this week.

Nevah. Bench. Stephen Davis.

Chuck Norris considers himself merely a handcuff to Stephen Davis.

Chuck Norris considers himself merely a handcuff to Stephen Davis.

Defenses playing against Stephen Davis earn 6 points every time Davis does not carry the ball. Most Defenses end up with negative 4 points.

Defenses playing against Stephen Davis earn 6 points every time Davis does not carry the ball. Most Defenses end up with negative 4 points.

When Stephen Davis takes a knee in victory formation, he still gets credit for 4 yards rushing.

Now that i can get my local news on FFT, i dont even need the rest of the internet. FFT has it all! I just drove by PURE 20 minutes ago!

http://www.purecolumbia.com/

After he retired and moved to Columbia, he sunk a sh!tload of money into that club, renovating an existing building (formerly a dance club and then a comedy bar). Ive never been inside, but i heard it was very upscale. The problem is that Columbia isnt a very upscale place. The place was mobbed 7 days a week for the first 6 months it was open. After that it would be craazy busy one night, then i would go a couple of weeks and not see a single car in the parking lot. I know a guy that worked security from the very beginning there and he said even when the place was raking in cash, he had trouble getting his paychecks. Davis would roll in during the day and just take 90% of the cash in the register and leave, I just dont think Davis was a very good business man. Thought owning a nightclub was all glamour and fat stacks of cash.

His kid is a straight up football stud though. When he moved to town, the rumor was that the Panthers gave him a grant to start a Pop Warner football team, which he did. He raided all the local leagues for the talent, and then the grant paid for everything. No family on that team paid a dime. My youngest son was 8 playing on a Jr PeeWee (120 lb limit i think) team and they just rolled us. It was like 45-0 at halftime. They were using offensive linemen as running backs in the second half. His son is the same age as mine....at 8 he was playing on their PeeWee team (140 lb limit i think. ) He was a 3rd grader playing with mostly 6th and 7th graders and still running the ball effectively.

Stephen Davis once won a hand of poker with a 2, 7, Jack, an Uno card, and an expired AAA membership card.

The active ingredient in 5 hour energy drink is Stephen Davis's ball sack sweat

The 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse live in Stephen Davis' ball sack.