Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Look-Alike Players 2015: A.J. Green vs. Alshon Jeffery**

Who would you pick first in a redraft?:  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Redraft: Green or Jeffery?

• A.J. Green
    • Alshon Jeffery

It's time for another summer of Look-Alike Player threads...if you're new to the Board, every few days during the summer, I will try to post a thread that lists two players who are very close in value in redraft situations. Simply vote for the player you feel should be drafted first and then add comments about your selection if you would like.

This is non-PPR for Look-Alike matchups that involve RBs, WRs, or TEs. Just standard point for every 10 yards and 6 for TDs.

The fourth Look-Alike Matchup for this summer is: A.J. Green vs. Alshon Jeffery

Who should be picked first?

I'll take AJ. Last year was Dalton's worst year as a professional QB. I think he bounces back, which will help AJ.

A.J. but ... check training camp for Kevin White's progress. W/o Brandon Marshall, Jeffery and Bennett could see extra targets and AJ 'BEAR' is a nice, big red zone threat.

Jeffery = no Marshall a lot more targets .

Jeffery = no Marshall a lot more targets .

Also means more pressure put on him, top defender, gameplan etc.

AJ Green for me. I'll take a player that has proven to be elite for several years. There also has to be concern with Jeffery that if Cutler flames out his next benching is his last. I'm more comfortable with a less than stellar Andy Dalton than the risk that Jimmy Clausen finds himself starting for the Bears at some point this year.

• Like 1

Currently I have Jeffery slightly over Green but at the end of the day I wouldn't be mad to have either one of these guys on my team I can make a case for each of them.. to me it's basically a draw..

Also means more pressure put on him, top defender, gameplan etc.

Now that's a very good point .

Now that's a very good point .

Except that when Marshall was out last year Jeffrey had some stellar games - no Marshall to take targets away. Guys - don't miss the boat on Jeffrey.

I'll take Green. He's proven it and despite Daltons limitations he doesnt present as the wildcard that is Cutler.

Cutler was one of two qbs whose qb rating went up while under pressure last year. How that helps any argument idk. I just felt like sharing.

At any point In The season you have to worry about Cutler being a b*tch and being benched which you could then be stuck with Jimmy Clausen slanging the rock. I'll take Dalton in thy situation