Sign in to follow this  
illtaliano

Addai or Parker?

Addai vs Tenn

Parker vs SD

I have parker in right now but im leaning towards addai. But I cant seem to pull the trigger, what do you think?

standard yahoo league by the way

I'm debating the same thing, but I have Addai in there, and I think I'm sticking with him.

I'm debating the same thing, but I have Addai in there, and I think I'm sticking with him.

I currently have Parker starting, but the more that I think about the matchups, the more that I like Addai. I just dont want to start one and have the other score 3 tds. Team is currently 1-3...need a win this week or else I'm going to have to make some drastic trades.

Yeah, this is kinda crazy, a RBBC over a starter, but I think you have to go with Addai. I actually think they will have similar stats, maybe 80-90totyds. and 1 TD, but I think there is a better chance that Parker will get shut down all together (40-50yds and no TDs). I think Addai is more of a sure thing.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=241983

I have similar situation with Jackson Parker and Addai.

But this is the perfect matchup play to make. Addai as part of a rbbc should be given opportunity to get the rushing game to work for indie. Something they need to work on and with TN having a rookie QB starting and less a def threat against the rush. Is the next best thing to a preseason game.

Then Pitt is playing a big time game against a team who could be contending for playoff spots. Featuringa Stud RB and a tough def who hasn't given up that many rushing yards.

i find it hard to start Parker this week.