50 replies to this topic

#41 gocolts

gocolts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,548 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:21 PM

Get kid out of the out house and in a real house PoColts

I have tried everything.  Offered him everything from no working while going to college to in-ground,  indoor pool.  The pool almost got him,  but nope.  He is hell bent on living in the same freaking house.

Go Colts!!!!

#42 posty

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,601 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:28 PM

Had no idea that you were gone, so nope...

#43 ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,835 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:29 PM

Only thing I can think of when I read a line like the thread title...

Republicans are red, Democrats are blue

Neither one of them gives a f*ck about you

#44 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 45,057 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:36 PM

:cheers:   Not much.  Lots of sh1t coming up this next year.  Big decisions.  Many for my son too.  I am moved in my parents and my son lives in out old house.   :D

I don't follow; your son is living alone in your old house?  How old is he?  :unsure:

"I wouldnt even consider sitting out, I love pedo threads." -- tanatastic

#45 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,303 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:17 PM

I don't follow; your son is living alone in your old house?  How old is he?  :unsure:

The part I dont get is the attempts to convince him or bribe him with a pool. If Im not mistaken hes a minor. Even if not, they are both Garys houses. He doesnt get a vote.

If he IS a minor, letting him live alone probably aint legal.

#46 GuidingLight

GuidingLight

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,260 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:40 PM

no lie to another board ..lie and preteen..go lie more n more and lie

I tend to only post when drunk, so take it with a grain of barley

"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her."

*Currently sober...

#47 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,134 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:02 PM

SPF 50 is my limit.

All my flavors are guranteed to satisfy.

#48 gocolts

gocolts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,548 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:19 PM

For the most part.  He is 18 years old,  will be 19 in a couple months.  I am over there every single day still.

Go Colts!!!!

#49 gocolts

gocolts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,548 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:37 PM

The part I dont get is the attempts to convince him or bribe him with a pool. If Im not mistaken hes a minor. Even if not, they are both Garys houses. He doesnt get a vote.

If he IS a minor, letting him live alone probably aint legal.

Meh.  He is 18.  It is legal,  he plenty old enough.  He just has to start paying the bills.  If he can't do it,  he knows the deal.  We move everything and sell it.  I should make at least 25K too.  He going to pull it off though probably.  Is there something I am missing here??  

Go Colts!!!!

#50 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,303 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:21 PM

Meh.  He is 18.  It is legal,  he plenty old enough.  He just has to start paying the bills.  If he can't do it,  he knows the deal.  We move everything and sell it.  I should make at least 25K too.  He going to pull it off though probably.  Is there something I am missing here??  

Ok. I didnt know he was 18. I guess if your cool not selling the house, no problem.

#51 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:17 PM

I saw this meme:

So we bombed Syria after Syria bombed Syria to teach Syria not to bomb Syria but we won't accept Syrian refugees.

I was hoping there would be some discussion about that.

Did anyone notice that Russia moved all their military ships out of the way before the bombing occurred?

I feel like this is some stupid game, a show, but where human lives are at stake.

I certainly don't have the answers but you'd think we'd either stay out of it completely or been involved a lot sooner. I'm for staying out of it. We keep getting involved in the ME problems and then everyone else leaves and we're left holding the bag. Forced to spend billions rebuilding their countries.

I'll give you the non retard version:

Fake chemical weapons attack

Fake story put out by Trump, Mattis, France, UK, Russia, Syria; amplified using social media

We bombed the ###### out of CIA black sites

This is why there are no dead bodies.

This is why nobody is retaliating, everyone involved hates the ###### CIA/black hats (and I don't mean African American hats, I mean black/evil hats; and I don't mean that blacks are evil just that white hats are good guys so black hats are what we call... aw hell never mind :lol: )

Notice the response from the media and the deep state (Ds and Rs) though. They all are calling for war, aka "comprehensive strategy". They bloodlust for another war in the middle east.

https://i.imgur.com/l4kNOmB.png