Sign in to follow this  
mighty_thor

Tom Brady greatness stat of the week

I was worried, especially at the half. Looks like I shouldnt have been too concerned - Dallas sucks. :pointstosky:

My seats were just fine. :clap:

Pathetic

Pathetic

Finally we agree.

Finally we agree.

We agree on more than this fool. Brady is the GOAT after all, and the league has to honor BB somehow when the time comes. If the trophy is named after Lombardi, then he has to get something.

HT thinks hes got something. :lol:

It's so fockin sad I don't have the will to pursue it. I'll just call you FOS and pathetic a few more times and move on.

It's so fockin sad I don't have the will to pursue it. I'll just call you FOS and pathetic a few more times and move on.

If you keep it up for a while I might be tempted to post my tickets and make you look like an ass. :wub:

If you keep it up for a while I might be tempted to post my tickets and make you look like an ass. :wub:

Too late.

Too late.

If I post tix with a HT is a twat sign will you admit to being a fake cop / marine and leave forever? 👮

why only 10 years and why leave out the broncos?

That's not facts, that is cherry picking to prove a point

That's balanced you tard. If we exclude the Patriots from their division then we exclude the Broncos from their division.

And the 10 years is a pretty solid sample mix no? The Patriots best 10 years.

If I post tix with a HT is a twat sign will you admit to being a fake cop / marine and leave forever? 👮

No, that would be a lie. That's your thing. But nice try, liar.

No, that would be a lie. That's your thing. But nice try, liar.

Thats what I thought. :lol:

Thats what I thought. :lol:

I'd rather see your plane ticket. Doh!

I'd rather see your plane ticket. Doh!

Then youll leave forever? Or at least retire as HT until returning as a fireman / MMA fighter or some sh1t a few months from now?

Then youll leave forever? Or at least retire as HT until returning as a fireman / MMA fighter or some sh1t a few months from now?

No. Mostly because you're untrustworthy, a known liar. But I will put something else on the line. How about a week?

Typical RP. :lol:

So you won't accept my challenge? Smart move. So funny that you could fock up that they were on the road. What a loser. Lol.

And, since I don't want to start another thread. Now the Rooney is dead, can we get rid of that stupid rule? Because every time Denver tries to comply with that rule, we end up with a shity ass f****** coaches. Art Shell wouldnt even leave the coaches box to coach from field level for Christ's sake. This new guy? Sucks too.

I'll make you a deal. We won't go to Kanye concerts and you guys stop trying to be coaches. It's like trying to teach canasta to a Terrier.

Every once in a while......:)

So you won't accept my challenge? Smart move. So funny that you could fock up that they were on the road. What a loser. Lol.

I post my plane ticket and you leave for a year?

I post my plane ticket and you leave for a year?

Lol! This is a good day.

Thats what I thought.

A week isn't good enough? You still get to claim victory. Maybe.

Thats what I thought.

Ok, I'll take the challenge, with one small caveat.

Brady's Record Against All Divisions

- a snapshot of Brady's record when he reached 205 wins

- keep in mind, NE finishes in 1st place every year and continually draws top seed non-division opponents

Vs the AFC:
East: 70-20 (.778)
North: 29-7 (806)
South: 33-6 (846)
West: 23-14 (.622)

Vs. the NFC
East: 14-5 (.737)
North: 14-3 (.824)
South: 13-3 (.813)
West: 9-5 (.643)

Just to put this more into perspective.

Brady's regular season splits: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradTo00/splits/

Brady has a .791 winning percent vs the AFC East and a .762 win percent vs everyone besides the AFC East (.773 overall)

The .762 winning vs the non AFC East teams (which would include 4 previous year division winners almost every year), would rank him with the highest winning percentage in NFL history among quarterbacks with more than 3 games played.

Yeah, he was really helped by playing in the AFC East. :doh:

That's balanced you tard. If we exclude the Patriots from their division then we exclude the Broncos from their division.

And the 10 years is a pretty solid sample mix no? The Patriots best 10 years.

BTW, this looks like it's 211 wins for the AFCE and 212 for the AFCW. Over that same time frame the Pats won 126 games and the Broncos 94.

Tuesday Brady Greatness Playoff Stat:

When a QB throws a ball 50 times in a game he is basically trying to put the team on his shoulders and drag them to a victory:

Tom Brady is 5-2 in the playoffs when throwing the ball over 50 times.

Every other QB in the history of the NFL is a combined 3-28 in the playoffs when throwing the ball over 50 times.

Jason Taylor is the only HOF player I can think of in the last 17 years from the AFC east. Revis too, I Guess. Horrible.

Jason Taylor is the only HOF player I can think of in the last 17 years from the AFC east. Revis too, I Guess. Horrible.

Curtis martin

you replaced the goal post with a soccer net and the net

Thought about it. Martin counts. Still bad.

Thought about it. Martin counts. Still bad.

wonder how many patriots will make it to the hall from that same time span compared to the giants, or any team in the NFC. :dunno:

wonder how many patriots will make it to the hall from that same time span compared to the giants, or any team in the NFC. :dunno:

Not many. Vinatieri and maybe Gronk. Strahan already in, Eli will be in. So you got a kicker and maybe Gronk if he lasts, besides Brady. Sorry, Moss and Revis don't count.

Not many. Vinatieri and maybe Gronk. Strahan already in, Eli will be in. So you got a kicker and maybe Gronk if he lasts, besides Brady. Sorry, Moss and Revis don't count.

stop it, Eli doesn't belong. Dilfer

stop it, Eli doesn't belong. Dilfer

Elis getting in. I don't set the standards.

:lol: then why use as a slight on the patriots ? :doh:

Not my intention. I think the lack of HOF players during this almost 20 year run is a testament to BB and what he built. I wish my team would emulate it.