Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

Divisional Week Gambling

First lets welcome Mike Pettine to the Green Bay Packers. Here is to having a defense. :cheers:

ATL @ Philly +3 41

Tenn @ NE -13.5 47

Jac @ Pitt -7.5 41

NO @ Min -4.5 46

​---------------------------------------------------

ML

​ATL -150

Philly +140

​Tenn +660

NE -840

​Jac +280

​Pitt -310

​NO +190

Min -210

Take the Pats and bet all your cripto profits on the money line. Easy money. Then just buy some more cripto.

Take the Pats and bet all your cripto profits on the money line. Easy money. Then just buy some more cripto.

-1000 not a good bet

Iggles + Jax money line parlay

Risk 100 of the 715 I won last week

100 to make 781

-1000 not a good bet

Great bet. Do it. Do it now. Lock of the century of the week.

Scores and odds is showing -925 doesn't even seem worth it imo.

Lock. It's like betting on the sun to come up.

-1000 on bovada

Lock. It's like betting on the sun to come up.

said many when they bet on Tyson to beat Buster Douglas

I haven't decided how I feel about the Pettine hire yet.

I'll take the Saints to win.

This is the sucker bet of the week.

Brees is 1 and 5 on the road in the playoffs and his defense sucks

true but that was fixed :ninja:

I haven't decided how I feel about the Pettine hire yet.

I'll take the Saints to win.

I wanted Fangio. But Pettine has a nice track record for sure. He will mix it up and maybe even go to a 4-3. He is younger and has energy that old Dom didn't have anymore. Any hire and change on that defense is an upgrade at this point. I wouldn't have cared who they got unless it was some awful promotion of a position coach. Those DB coaches have been there since 2009 and have hung onto their SB run defense. We keep picking DBs and have had bad DB play for almost a decade. Any sort of shake up was needed. Pettine is young enough yet experienced.

There were plenty of good DCs in play this year. Fangio, Pettine, Bradley

This is the sucker bet of the week.

Brees is 1 and 5 on the road in the playoffs and his defense sucks

I agree. He's due.

That only takes one guy to lose. Gronk could end up at QB and the pats still win.

The Saints Vikings game is an interesting one and easily the best game. I will be rooting for the Saints but I just feel Minnesota can get hotter than anyone in the NFC. Their defense at home is the best in the league. I am sorry but the Jags are not the best defense. Then on offense it just seems things happen. Thielen is magic. 4.5 is a big number though. It opened at 3.5. Will be interesting game, I'd assume the public will be on the Saints.

I wanted Fangio. But Pettine has a nice track record for sure. He will mix it up and maybe even go to a 4-3. He is younger and has energy that old Dom didn't have anymore. Any hire and change on that defense is an upgrade at this point. I wouldn't have cared who they got unless it was some awful promotion of a position coach. Those DB coaches have been there since 2009 and have hung onto their SB run defense. We keep picking DBs and have had bad DB play for almost a decade. Any sort of shake up was needed. Pettine is young enough yet experienced.

There were plenty of good DCs in play this year. Fangio, Pettine, Bradley

I've wanted a complete overhaul for years and this is as close as it's going to get for a while (hopefully). Seeing defensive players leave and have pro bowl seasons is the icing on the cake for the DC change. I'm looking forward to seeing how the new team handles free agency.

The Saints Vikings game is an interesting one and easily the best game. I will be rooting for the Saints but I just feel Minnesota can get hotter than anyone in the NFC. Their defense at home is the best in the league. I am sorry but the Jags are not the best defense. Then on offense it just seems things happen. Thielen is magic. 4.5 is a big number though. It opened at 3.5. Will be interesting game, I'd assume the public will be on the Saints.

Nothing to be sorry about the Vikes edged out the Jags in scoring allowed.

absolutely public will bet on the saints, this is your typical game where the bettor thinks he knows something and picks the saints. sucker bet

absolutely public will bet on the saints, this is your typical game where the bettor thinks he knows something and picks the saints. sucker bet

Yeah I would assume the line to settle in at 4 or even 3.5 by the time the game starts.

I don't think I have every played a favorite of 10 or more in the playoffs. But I do like NE. The Titans are not good. The AFC is not good.

NE 35

Ten 17

Is about what I predict. Chiefs don't have a good defense and Titans couldn't do anything for a half. They may not even get to 17

Patriots will win about 41 to 10

Patriots will win about 41 to 10

10? I doubt it. Mularkey vs BB is a bigger mismatch than B.B. Vs Andy.

UPDATED ODDS

​The lines are my bookie. The money line is from 5dimes.

ATL @ Philly +2.5 40

Tenn @ NE -14 48

Jac @ Pitt -7 41.5

NO @ Min -5 47

​---------------------------------------------------

ML

​ATL -145

Philly +125

​Tenn +690

NE -885

​Jac +270

​Pitt -300

​NO +200

Min -220

Vikings homer here and I would take the Saints +5.

Vikings homer here and I would take the Saints +5.

I projected that line to close closer. But it actually widened. Tricky line for sure. I think Vikings are the better team and at home.

Problem is, it is still a dome and Brees can backdoor cover. 5 is a lot. 5 is too much for me but I won't play the Saints because I think highly of the Vikings this year as much as that pains me to say it.

I projected that line to close closer. But it actually widened. Tricky line for sure. I think Vikings are the better team and at home.

Problem is, it is still a dome and Brees can backdoor cover. 5 is a lot. 5 is too much for me but I won't play the Saints because I think highly of the Vikings this year as much as that pains me to say it.

I NEVER bet on a Vikings game. It's the most miserable way to lose money.

I am surprised the Vikings/Saints line moved that way too. Hoping for some great games this weekend! :banana:

Patriots are the lock of the century. Put every dime you have on the money line.

Patriots are the lock of the century. Put every dime you have on the money line.

I was limited to $250,000. Oh well.

I was limited to $250,000. Oh well.

Nice. I'd wish you luck but it's not necessary.

47 ??

NE is going to score 47 by themselves