Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Tyreek Hill, foot is in bad shape

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/10/tyreek-hill-my-foot-is-bad/amp/

My foots bad Our people did a tremendous job wrapping my foot, Hill told Peter King of Football Morning in America. I was still feeling my heel, but at the same time, I knew that man, if you want the W, if you want to be a great receiver, this is your moment to make plays.

Hills fight through the pain on Sunday worked out, but his condition will be something to monitor the next few days as the Chiefs will be facing the Chargers on Thursday.

Possibly no Ware either, if his hammy is jacked.

Mahomie to Conley and Benjamin ftw?

Yikes

Before his best reception of the game, Hill came back from two injuries, both of which he sustained in the first half. He injured his left wrist and hand when he tried to block a Ravens linebacker on a running play, and late in the second quarter, Hill hobbled back to the sideline with a right heel injury. He received treatment during halftime and ensured his teammates he wasn’t missing the second half.

“I’m never going to come out of the game,” Hill said. “I’m going to do whatever it takes for this team. My momma always taught me not to be soft, no matter the circumstances. These are my brothers, and I know they’ll do the same thing for me.”

Hill also ensured Chiefs fans that he’ll play a part in the showdown vs. the Chargers.

“I’m playing Thursday,” Hill said.

I'm not buying it. If it was that bad he would've not come back...no way team doctors send him out jeopardizing the rest of the year.

He's full of drama IMO. Don't be surprised if he too pulls a hunt or has already pulled one. In fact, rumour has it that he's already gotten through a few close calls with the league.

The guy gets a slap on the wrist for pleading guilty to domestic assault for strangling a girl....you do that today your career is over

Mmmm certainly raises the bar for Benjamin.

The guy gets a slap on the wrist for pleading guilty to domestic assault for strangling a girl....you do that today your career is over

I grabbed him his rookie year, then when I heard he was a scumbag in college, I dropped him.

I Should've kept the thug.

I grabbed him his rookie year, then when I heard he was a scumbag in college, I dropped him.

I Should've kept the thug.

How noble you are!

Idiot cant separate real life from fantasy football. You're probably out of the playoffs already considering you play with that mentality :D

How noble you are!

Idiot cant separate real life from fantasy football. You're probably out of the playoffs already considering you play with that mentality :D

Nope, still playing.

Nice try with the troll post though.

I always find it funny when people won't have somebody like Tyreek Hill on their fantasy team, as if he's getting paid for it :lol:

I always find it funny when people won't have somebody like Tyreek Hill on their fantasy team, as if he's getting paid for it :lol:

Right. Never underestimate the stupidity of people. This guy is s perfect example. Boycotting fantasy football players instead of trying to win. Ive heard it all

It's a fair assessment. But I only have 1 team, so along with trying to be good. I also try to have guys I like. Right or wrong, I usually end up using the dirtbag theory as a tie breaker for same tiered players.

It's why I have guys like DeAndre Hopkins and Mike Thomas instead of OBJ and Tyreke Hill for example.

I'm sure it has costed me titles over the years.

Right. Never underestimate the stupidity of people. This guy is s perfect example. Boycotting fantasy football players instead of trying to win. Ive heard it all

Damn, really going for a thread war. Kudos. I like initiative.

It's a fair assessment. But I only have 1 team, so along with trying to be good. I also try to have guys I like. Right or wrong, I usually end up using the dirtbag theory as a tie breaker for same tiered players.

It's why I have guys like DeAndre Hopkins and Mike Thomas instead of OBJ and Tyreke Hill for example.

Youve said enough. This sums up the foolishness perfectly. I dont need to add anything more.

Youve said enough. This sums up the foolishness perfectly. I dont need to add anything more.

Ok?

Not sure why the aggressiveness is there. But don't worry little guy. Your day will get better. Just hang in there bucko.

Agree 100%. Obviously I want to win money, but Im not going to root for dudes I hate. If a guy falls to where the value is too good, Id draft him... but if Im deciding between a guy like ODB and Hopkins, Hopkins wins every time. Same goes for guys on teams I hate. I dont want to root for anyone on Dallas or Green Bay if at all possible. Id take an evenly ranked guy from another team 9/10 times.

Going with Conley.

From Yahoo:

Tue, Dec 11

Tyreek Hill (heel, wrist) returned to practice Tuesday.

Advice: Coach Andy Reid said Hill is "moving around alright" and "should be OK" for Thursday. Hill may be less than 100 percent, but he's fully expected to play in the Chiefs' pivotal divisional tilt against the Chargers. Start him with confidence.

More: Adam Teicher on Twitter

(Rotoworld.com)

• Like 1

From Yahoo:

Tue, Dec 11

Tyreek Hill (heel, wrist) returned to practice Tuesday.

Advice: Coach Andy Reid said Hill is "moving around alright" and "should be OK" for Thursday. Hill may be less than 100 percent, but he's fully expected to play in the Chiefs' pivotal divisional tilt against the Chargers. Start him with confidence.

More: Adam Teicher on Twitter

(Rotoworld.com)

I dont know about start with confidence, but Im glad that I have him as an option though this week. Gotta keep an eye on how hes practicing

Might be a decoy on Thursday night.

Start Conley?!

That sounds like a good move, somebody's gonna have to catch the passes -besides Kelce-if Hill can't go, but I don't think (especially in this game) that if he does play they'll use him as a decoy-might be a shootout.

Like Conley. Own Conley. Sitting Conley.

Completely TD dependent and Kelvin "Baconator" Benjamin on hand to potentially steal targets.

Like Conley. Own Conley. Sitting Conley.

Completely TD dependent and Kelvin "Baconator" Benjamin on hand to potentially steal targets.

...and then drop them.

I dont know if I would start Conley but if Hill is a decoy the chargers are solid against TEs and I dont know why you wouldnt bracket coverage Kelce the whole game since they have a phenomal safety in Derwin James. So somebody has to catch passes. I guess if you were in dire straits then Conley wouldnt be the worst play. I would still probably try to get a Tim Patrick off the waiver wire first though.

That sounds like a good move, somebody's gonna have to catch the passes -besides Kelce-if Hill can't go, but I don't think (especially in this game) that if he does play they'll use him as a decoy-might be a shootout.

I dont know if I would start Conley but if Hill is a decoy the chargers are solid against TEs and I dont know why you wouldnt bracket coverage Kelce the whole game since they have a phenomal safety in Derwin James. So somebody has to catch passes. I guess if you were in dire straits then Conley wouldnt be the worst play. I would still probably try to get a Tim Patrick off the waiver wire first though.

I own Mahomes and my opponent owns Kelce. I like hearing that the Chargers are good against TEs. Let somebody else catch some passes!

Agree that Conley wouldn't be an awful play if you're in a bind.

saw this and thought it pertinent. ProfootballDoc says Hill has no problems running, it's on deceleration that the pain flairs up:

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/profootballdoc/sd-sp-pfd-tyreek-hill-heel-chiefs-chargers-1210-story.html

Since it's a bruise, I would think Tyreek is a go without issue tomorrow night. :dunno: