Sign in to follow this  
southcarolina

Hey Mr Commisionerman....

can't get in :dunno:

yep, can't get to my team

If that was my team I wouldn't want to access it either.....

:P

:overhead:

thanks bro
<_<

You're signed up so by all appearances, you're in. Let me send you another invite.

I'd already submitted a week one lineup for you. Are you still having trouble?

I didn't send another invite since I can only do so if I have another email address and sign you up a second owner on the team, then delete the first one. But I don't have another email address.

sent you a pm...thanks

shout out to volty for all of your help. thanks, bro :cheers:

The new site is HORRID. I understand we could not stay at MFL but gawd damn. I will try my best to get through the season.

I just need to know one thing. Is this going to be our new permanent site???

lol...i didn't want to say anything, but, yeah, it takes a bit of getting used to. hang in there, you will get the flow of it...eventually

I don't get the hate for espn but then again I've always compared mfl to a students computer class project. Clunky interface, unappealing visually....

I prefer espn greatly over yahoo. But I'm open to any other ideas. And really I don't care where volty ends up hosting it

I don't get the hate for espn but then again I've always compared mfl to a students computer class project. Clunky interface, unappealing visually....

I prefer espn greatly over yahoo. But I'm open to any other ideas. And really I don't care where volty ends up hosting it

Another vote for Fleaflicker, then. Don't like Yahoo or ESPN.

what's wrong w/ yahoo? :dunno: <_<

what's wrong w/ yahoo? :dunno: <_<

Their interface just annoys me, especially mobile. Making changes to my baseball lineup and team is like pounding my dong against a brick wall.

I am not trying to make waves here. I have used ESPN for several years and I focking HATE that site. I am also in a league on fleaflicker and it is WORSE.

Sounds like we will never be able to all agree on a site. So I will probably just bow out at the end of the season. I simply can not use these sites. THAT is on ME though. ALL ON ME.

Do not get me wrong, I LOVE my team and will not be happy leaving it. I just need a user friendly site, something ESPN and fleaflicker are NOT. Again, I am not trying to be an ass, just honest. It is no fun, TO ME personally, when the site blows this hard.

I will still submit lineups and will suffer through this season. Not going to leave you guys hanging like that. I will also give you guys plenty of time to find an owner to take my team if that becomes necessary.

Sorry about this folks. Maybe I am just a focking retard or something. Again, I know this is 100 % on me and this is MY problem. I just can not manage a team properly on these sites that are not user friendly. My bad.

what site is more user friendly than espn? that part of it im not getting. ive always found it to be the most use friendly, especially the new mobile app. far more use friendly than MFL. ESPN keeps everything simple, sut and dry. MFL overloads you with hundreds of sub pages.

yahoo mobile is clunky and slow

never used fleaflicker or cbs

do you have a favorite site that is not MFL?

what about fox sports? :dunno:

Their interface just annoys me, especially mobile. Making changes to my baseball lineup and team is like pounding my dong against a brick wall.

but don't you already do that, anyway?

kidding
:lol: <_<

I'm only familiar with MFL, ESPN, Yahoo, and (from a long, long time ago) CBSSportsline. Maybe net year I'll find a redraft that uses fleaflicker but I've never been there.

I'm warming more to ESPN as I get use to it. I'd used it for the first time last year for the Closet league to kick the tires. Yahoo leagues don't carry over from season to season which means that I'd have to load rosters each year. This isn't an issue for you but takes some effort for me.

Anyways, I'm easy. With that gun pointed at his own head, I'd be more willing to go to whatever site Gary wants rather than lose Gary. He just needs to make a recommendation and that'd be my preferred destination too.

As of right now, using bpth Fleaflicker and ESPN for the first time this year, i would say i prefer Fleaflicker slightly over ESPN. One huge plus on Fleaflicker's side is the avalability of a dark theme. I hate staring at white screens all day.

but don't you already do that, anyway?

kidding
:lol: <_<

sometimes its the only way I can get off... <_<

I'm only familiar with MFL, ESPN, Yahoo, and (from a long, long time ago) CBSSportsline. Maybe net year I'll find a redraft that uses fleaflicker but I've never been there.

I'm warming more to ESPN as I get use to it. I'd used it for the first time last year for the Closet league to kick the tires. Yahoo leagues don't carry over from season to season which means that I'd have to load rosters each year. This isn't an issue for you but takes some effort for me.

Anyways, I'm easy. With that gun pointed at his own head, I'd be more willing to go to whatever site Gary wants rather than lose Gary. He just needs to make a recommendation and that'd be my preferred destination too.

Thanks volty, you are the best. Sorry I have not responded since my post, my focking PC monitor went out on me and I am using this old ass thing from 20 years ago and I am evidently almost blind because I am struggling hard reading text and shtt now on this tiny screen.

Lets just put this on the back burner for now, because I am struggling with both of these sites, ESPN and fleaflicker. I am having a really hard time with fleaflicker. Maybe I will suddenly "Get" one of these sites by the end of the season.

:cheers:

what site is more user friendly than espn? that part of it im not getting. ive always found it to be the most use friendly, especially the new mobile app. far more use friendly than MFL. ESPN keeps everything simple, sut and dry. MFL overloads you with hundreds of sub pages.

yahoo mobile is clunky and slow

never used fleaflicker or cbs

do you have a favorite site that is not MFL?

I have been on ESPN with a local free league for a few years now and hate it.

I will say this though. We used it for a live online draft this year and THAT part was GREAT. THey had a very nice set up for a draft.

We use to use a site called Crossover. I liked that place better than ESPN, Fleaflocker and even yahoo. I am not sure they are still running though. :(